Sports Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Demetrius Johnson could win the UFC Heavyweight title

heyyouguys

Cain Velasquez is a great fighter, but, like most of the heavyweights, is another slow, lumbering giant. If he were ever to strike DJ, he'd crush him. Still, think of it: very few small, quick fighters can keep up with DJ; Cain could never catch him. It would be like Rocky and the chicken. That leaves DJ to stealthily score just one point in 25 minutes and you'll have a 125 lb. UFC Heavyweight of the world!...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Should Women Be Allowed to Play Men's sports if no Women's sport exists?

IAMDan
scots

dssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Should the FIFA World Cup be held in winter?

Kaiserchief
jamesmcgrath

Why is the World Cup even in Qatar in the first place? Blistering 40degreeC heat in the summer? However, this does not justify holding it in the winter... This would disrupt an abundance of games throughout the world's domestic leagues, including 100 from the BPL (November and December) and many from Europe's top leagues. I think that they should award it to another country ASAP, just because Qatar's climate is too extreme for the biggest tournament in the world. After all, summer is something w...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

Is Dance A Sport

Jade_ann_addison
AMRead

I think Dance Is not a sport because it does not include a ball or board. Plus if you look it up google it says it isn't...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Best NBA Past 15 years? I say Spurs

TjChurro
DetroitLions

Hello Opponent, give me a team that you honestly think has been the best team in the past 15 years. 1st round acceptance, 2nd round favorite team and why, 3rd round stats, 4th round championships? Good luck and dont be stupid...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

American football is the most complex and strategic of all popular sports.

captmurk
footballchris561

I believe that American Football is the most complex and strategic of all popular sports. There are a few key words I used in this claim. 1. I specifically used the words complex and strategic. This means that football is the most layered and dynamic, and requires the highest levels of strategy and tactical execution to be successful. It does not mean it requires the most stamina or endurance, the toughest players, or the most athletically gifted players. 2. I also stated, "of all popular...

Debating Period
10 Comments
Updated 4 Minutes Ago

MMA is better than Teekwandoo

RandomDebate
connorjfield

1-MMA has grabs and submission technique. 2-MMA fighters have faster , less predictable techniques. 3-MMA fighters have more developed bodies, as they have to train not only their legs but arms, back, hip, shoulders and more...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

lebron james is a better PLAYER then kobe bryant

greatmind
GDinary

i am pro. I think that Lebron james is a better player then kobe bryant. This has nothing to do with rings. Lebron is a better defender and scorer than kobe. But kobe is a better shooter....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 10 Minutes Ago

Did Ronaldo deserve his 3rd Balon d'Or?

raminho

His past year's statistics already talk for him. Despite the fact that he plays in left-wing position, he still scores more goals than a striker. Furthermore, as well as being a great footballer, he is also a great man outside the football pitch. He doesn't do any drugs, doesn't drink alcohol nor he smokes....

Challenge Period
3 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Professional athletes should be allowed to be in the Olympic Game

shelbymarr
Zarroette

They Shouldn't be it be Olympic Games because the Olympics was recreated for fun or peace and Pros bring attitude which makes fights....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 18 Hours Ago