Sports Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

The Steelers will win the super bowl this season

dmessy
Dwight_Schrute

Round 1 is acceptance. I will argue that the Steelers will win the super bowl this season. My opponent will argue that they will not....

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Shahid Afridi Better Umar Akmal

ShahidAfridi
PointyDelta

I am better than umar but who knows. I am better than umar but who knows. I am better than umar but who knows. I am better than umar but who knows. I am better than umar but who knows. I am better than umar but who knows. I am better than umar but who knows. I am better than umar but who knows. I am better than umar but who knows. I am better than umar but who knows. I am better than umar but who knows. I am better than umar but who knows. I am better than umar but who knows. I am b...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Is dance a sport?

Z.tanner
Torvus

Dance is definitely a sport. I cannot stress enough about how dance is a sport. Many people believe that dance isn't a sport because dancers don't "compete". But in hindsight, dancers do compete. Dancers do multiple competitions such as Star Power, and Rising Star Talent. Dancers compete in Hip-Hop, Jazz, Contemporary, Tap, Modern, and Ballet. The dictionary distinctly states that a sport is; " an activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against anot...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Tim Duncan is a better Player than Shaquille O'Neal

Sabbatini
supersosa

Tim Duncan is clearly a better player than Shaq ever was. Round 1 is accepting and stating any guidelines you wish to have....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Lionel Messi is a better player than Ronaldo

LM10
kyazz

my point is simple, that Messi is better than Ronaldo. Not that he's not a good player, he's and excellent player but he wont reach Messi's level. Messi has set some of the most unbreakable records which i don't think Ronaldo, or for that matter, anyone would be able to break. The simplicity that Messi brings to the game is something that Ronaldo lacks....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Lionel Messi is better than Cristiano Ronaldo

MessiIsTheBest
Behindme

The argument that I present is simple, Lionel Messi is the best player in the world. Even better than Ronaldo. Ronaldo is a very good player, no doubt in that but he cant touch Messi's level of playing. The things that Messi has achieved is something that no player is in history has ever done, and most likely, ever will. All kinds of views are welcome P.S - no noobs please....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

THW ban boxing

JustVotingTiedDebates
fire_wings

Terms1. THW: This House Would2. Ban: To forbid (someone) from doing or being part of something.3. Boxing:The art of attack and defense with the fists practiced as a sport Structure1. Rules for Pro, Acceptance.2. Arguments.3. Rebuttals+ defence.4. Conclusion/ Why I won this debate.We cannot have arguments in...

Voting Period
5 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Michael Jordan was better than Lebron James

brontoraptor
joskoo

I will be arguing that Michael Jordan was a better basketball player during his NBA career than Lebron James. You are welcome to just do acceptance or make an argument in round one....

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

We should play ping pong all day long

eyyang0403
evanyang

This is a friendly debate against my brother and this is not for anyone else. 1) Waste of time When you play ping pong and not do anything else, You are wasting time just playing a game, and you are not doing anything useful for the society. Ping pong is just a sport, and it doesn't mean the world to everyone just to play it....

3 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Should there be a four-point line in basketball?

joskoo
Oak19

I do NOT think there should be a four point line in Basketball. Why? Because I don't thinks there needs to be anymore changes. I think Basketball is good how it is. And also, it's anyways already fun to watch. So what's the point of putting a four point line? Nothing. It would just be more confusing and less fun. I said less fun because if we do add a four point line, players who are good with long shots can just score a lot of four pointers over and over again and win the game... I don't think...

1 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago