Sports Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Is the Olympics the best sport event EVER?

jay19
tajshar2k

I believe that the olympics are history because firstly,there's other sporting events such as FIFA world cup,and why would you want to just watch golf?Yawn!Why not just try watching other sports like Basketball,Baseball,volleyball or soccer....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Is marching band a sport?

jhenley9111
jobosno

I have been wanting to create this debate for a while. In this debate I would like to use the definition from Dictionary.com. "an athletic activity requiring skill and physical prowess and often of a competitive nature"...

Debating Period
9 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

On an all time NBA team LeBron James would be the starting small forward.

madduxb10
TrueJedi21

First Round is acceptance, any arguments posted in first round will be discounted...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Liverpool F.C is the Greatest Football Club in the World

defyingcynism
alexcasey

First round is acceptance. I will be arguing that Liverpool F.C based in England is the greatest football/soccer club in the entire world....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

The San Antonio Spurs will win the 2016 championship

Basketball126
madduxb10

The San Antonio Spurs will win the 2016 championship. People have been saying for years that the Spurs are too old. Year after year these people are proven wrong. While the Spurs lost in the first round last year they shouldn't have lost to the clippers, and they would have beaten the Rockets. With the additions of Lamarcus Aldridge and David West, the Spurs will be able to rest their stars even more. 1. Depth- The Spurs are easily the deepest team in the NBA. Pg. Tony Parker is still on...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 10 Hours Ago

North Korea should host the 2026 World Cup

sansvoix
inevitable_winner

First round is for acceptance only. Only accept this debate if you believe Qatar is a legitimate location to hold the 2022 FIFA World Cup. I shall be arguing that, based on the logic that Qatar, a country with no footballing history, no credentials in sports of any type and a horrendous human rights record, the People's Democratic Republic of Korea should be given the honour of hosting the next available World Cup....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Should Barry Bonds be inducted into the MLB Hall of Fame or not?

madduxb10
tajshar2k

First of all I would like to thank my challenger for accepting this challenge, I'm looking forward to a great debate. I am here to argue for Barry Bonds to be inducted to the MLB H.O.F. Barry Bonds had an immaculate career. He will go down in baseball history as the greatest power hitter ever. This man has the Major League Baseball record for home runs at 762. That's an amazing number. Anyone who is a fan of the game understands this. If Joc Peterson at age 22 averaged the same number of home ru...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Should the government get involved by saying the Washington Redskins name is "racist"?

Gmanofsteel
Golfer16

The government should have nothing to do with this. point blank...

0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Tennessee will defeat Florida in football this upcoming year (2015)

ftbllman
tejretics

The streak that Florida has on Tennessee will go no farther than 10. Tennessee has better team and more momentum...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

football

footballchicla
lol101

Woman can play football I think not just almost naked I mean just like men an should not be judged but u know. Like the NFL an stuff like that like genders should play together cause we are all equal man or women bot when it comes to wrestling no cause that's ok nevermind bout wrestling guys could really get hurt but ya I think genders should play professionally together...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago