Sports Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Melon is better than gelo

Patrickk0818
GabrielleLevenkron

I think gelo is better than melo,melo shot one half court shot and made some 3s ,now he is shooting a lot 3s and half court shots and he is not making any he has missed 20 3s in a game.Gelo is better because he is a all around player he can get rebounds,shoot,pass drive and even post up good.That is why I am against this argument I think gelo is better than melo....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Dancing is a sport

Jasrock
Phantom_Thief

I think that dancing is a sport by which you move your body and it involves physical movements rather than sitting there and doing nothing it has a point in life like sports does...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Is Cristiano Ronaldo experiencing a decline in his skill level?

JuanJuanicotena
Eyal15

In my opinion Cristiano Ronaldo is NOT experiencing a decline in his skill level because this last month he has been a key factor to Real Madrid....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

LeBron James is better than Kobe Bryant

Basketball126
King_Intellect

I will be arguing that LeBron James is a better basketball player than Kobe Bryant. Con can start by making their argument....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Is Golf A Sport?

GamerGuy12345
brownbear04

Is golf a sport or is golf not a sport?...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Female athletes shouldn't be be able compete against men

ayyysylar
BetteMidler

Con will start arguing in Round 1 and waive Round 3....

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Is colorguard a sport?

christy.stopher
TheColtEqualizer

With the high amount of physical activity that is needed, colorguard is a sport....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Colleges should pay their student athletes if the college profits from the palyers

J2
Ripred

Student athletes need to be paid fairly if the college profits from their efforts. By fairly, I mean the student athlete deserves a proportional payout based on the overall percentage they helped generate from ticket sales, merchandise, television revenue, and any other form of capital the school made. Working without any form of compensation is unfair and even though some schools might pay the student via scholarships and food vouchers, it is never proportionally fair....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Which team is better Manchester united or FC Barcelona?

ZALIENBRAINS
jconnelly6

Manchester united is the best because first the coach of Manchester united now may not be the best, but they had 1 coach who actually made a success in Man Utd....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Women Athletes Should Be Payed Just As Much As Male Athletes

apawsomness
K.Risk

Women athletes are just as important as male athletes. Gender should not be part of sports....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago