Sports Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Team Debate: Ban Violent Sports

fire_wings

Because someone accepted this, I will make it clear. Debate impossible to accept. If you accept without my permission: You lose the debate, and automatically forfeit the whole debate to me. Wishing to accept, apply in comments. I am not letting someone will forfeit accept this debate. This will be a team debate.Team Debate

Challenge Period
7 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago

girls wrestling

ktmandyamaha
YoboyLog

i think if girls want to do well any guys sports they should be able to. and i want to do wrestling but i decide. but next year i will probably end up doing football and wrestling. and if the guys question me i really wouldnt care...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 18 Hours Ago

Dog fightning should be legalized in the USA.

Stupidape
WallflowerDebater

Stucture R1. Acceptance and definitions onlyR2. ArgumentsR3. RebuttalsR4. Defense of arguments against R3 rebuttalsWill use wikipedia definition for dog fighting. This is the only round to dispute this definition."Dog fighting is a type of blood sport generally defined as opposing two

0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Team Debate: Ban Violent Sports

fire_wings
TheBunnyAssassin

Debate impossible to accept. If you accept without my permission: You lose the debate, and automatically forfeit the whole debate to me. Wishing to accept, apply in comments. I am not letting someone will forfeit accept this debate. This will be a team debate.

Debating Period
20 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Green bay rules... Yay or nay

football.girl
swagasaurus

Yes. They rule football! They had Brett Farve, Bart Starr and now we have Aaron Rodgers with some awesome passes great throws amazing strength! Green bay rules and y'all know it. Learn some facts bro (lol)!...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Is cheer leading a sport?

autumn_rose
powerstroke123

I think that cheer leading is a sport. A sport is an activity involving physical exertion and skills in which an individual or team competes against others for entertainment. Both competitive and high school cheer fall into the sports category. Cheer meets the requirements of the definition of a sport....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Is golf a sport?

zman8881
JOHNCENA1738

It's in the olympics, requires skill and does require strength, and therefore, it is a sport....

Voting Period
11 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

is paintball a sport

tippmann6048
dynamicduodebaters

Paintball is a sport because it involves physical exertion and skill is needed and is also played as a team sport...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

TCU is better than A+M in being the best positioned to win the National Championship

THEMarcoRubio
therealMarcoRubio

TCU is uniquely positioned to win the playoff next year. With the recent approval of the conferences to allow for a Big 12 Champion, there will actually be a champion and not a tie. SEC play is very tough...it's odds on a quaterbackless A+M team will be unable to win the division. TCU still has Kavonte Turpin and a strong defense that is incredibly experienced. In the end, the frog is better....

0 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Football helmets should not be used.

zman8881
diarrhea_of_a_wimpy_kid

Rules: Round 1. Acceptance ONLY Round 2. Arguments Round 3. Rebuttals Round 4. Closing Statements...

4 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago