Sports Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

The Dallas Cowboys and the Denver Broncos are the best teams in the NFL

crushboy79
stwadsworth27

The Cowboys are the top team in the NFL. They won the Seahawks, and the Denver Broncos follow close behind. Peyton Manning just broke the record in the NFL for the most touchdowns, and Demarco Murray is setting records as the Cowboys running back. First round acceptance only, NO trolling, may the best man win...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Basketball vs Football

kasmic
LatinaGirl8894

Basketball vs Football Pro is for Basketball Con is for Football Round one is acceptance Round 2-3 arguments and rebuttals Round 4 rebuttals and closing statements (No new arguments)...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Greatest NBA Player of All Time

TK57
kasmic

This is my first debate on this website so sorry if I get confused or anything. But anyway, imo Kareem Abdul-Jabbar is the greatest NBA player of all time and I want to know if theres anyone out there who thinks differently and if so why?...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

NCAA should make the football playoffs bigger

rdub
ANichols0063

the NCAA should make the playoffs bigger because it will effect the NFL to. It will effect the NFL by seeing which players are good in clutch situations or against better teams...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Should Marching Band be Considered a Sport

Flutter_on5414
typo

Should Marching Band be Considered a Sport? Okay so to start I believe that marching band should be considered a sport. But I want one thing to be clear before we go any further. I believe that there is a difference between show bands and competing bands. The argument that I will be proposing is that competition bands are part of a sport not show bands. They both have their reasons for why they should be considered a sport, but I would like to make this about competing bands. So first off th...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Flairs at Football games, Where do you stand?

CCLaity33
Saska

My opening argument: As a Melbourne Victory North Terrace member its probably going to come as no surprise to you that i fully condone the use of flairs at football games, both Pre, During and Post match. Yes, In the past there have been many incidents where the safe use of flairs has had to be brought into question. But i think you will find that in almost every single documented case of someone being injured by a flair it was thru their own actions and stupidity or that of someone else's....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

The Packers are a Super Bowl Contender

tc3281
ajisthetruth

Aaron Rodgers has put up amazing stats game after game; and with several good wide receivers and a decent running back all they have left to have is a defense. Yes, their defense isn't the best, yet again it isn't the worst. I claim that the packers are superior to the lions therefore will win their division and move onto the playoffs. Once they get to the hard games such as playing the seahawks, dallas cowboys, 49'rs, and surely the Denver broncos in whichever order. The Packers may have a toug...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Sachin Tendulkar is an over-rated cricketer

MarkDenniz
Blackdeath17

Sachin is so over-rated. He is only considered as a good cricketer because of his fans in sub-continental areas of Asia. There are so many supporters of the sport in this region and therefore they just jump on the bandwagon. Ricky Ponting, for example, is a far better cricketer, not only when it comes to batting, but fielding and bowling also. Sachin should not be ranked in the top 100 cricketers of all time! Shane Watson is the true GOD OF CRICKET...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Who is better Giants(pro) or jets(con)

xie123
TheSymbiote

Giants are better because they have a better record and a steady quarterback...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Footballers get paid too much

AimeeGleek17
user_name

Accept or not...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago