Sports Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

It doesn't matter if you say "Soccor" or "Football"

Will2244
funnycn

It doesn't matter :)...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

The Vancouver Canucks are the best team in the NHL.

Jonathan_d511
cole1398

Challenger state what team is superior and why the Canucks are inferior....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 19 Hours Ago

All star cheerleading is a sport

Gce_chanel
Ozzyhead

I don't understand why people think all star cheerleading is not a sport. We work just as hard as anybody else does and in fact even harder most of the times. School cheer which is the one with the girls on the sidelines is not as much of a sport as all star, we do NOT cheer for another sport. You need to have strength and you need to be flexible you need to have elite tumbling passes. And when people say we lift up girls who are under 100 pound. That's funny cause why is my flyer an 18 year old...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Cardinals are better than the Vikings

ghal1234
ally.jimmy

Cardinals are better because they won more games last season!...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

The vikings are better than the cardinals.

ally.jimmy
ghal1234

The vikings always beat the cardinals when they play each other. The End...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Derek Jeter's final home game against the Orioles was rigged so that he would hit a walk off

imabench
birdlandmemories

Ladies and Gentlemen, I, the great Imabench, am temporarily returning to DDO temporarily to debate against Birdlandmemories, who on facebook claimed that Derek Jeter's last game against the Orioles at home in Yankee Stadium, was in fact RIGGED so that it would have a happy ending. I engaged with him on facebook over this topic, admittedly with my usual lack of civility when I see something utterly stupid, and after a while he cowardly blocked me halfway into the argument just so that he coul...

Debating Period
26 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Be it resolved:Skiing is a better sport than Snowboarding

MurphyMosteller
xXDebatewizardXx

Challenger argues first....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Baseball is better then soccer.

goalex
Emilirose

Baseball is better then soccer. 1. The ball has visible seams and goes faster. 2. The players use their arms as well as their legs and don't often use their heads. 3. The players don't bite each other. 4. There is a team called "the Reds." 5. Most of the good players come from one country. (hint: not the U.S.) 6. There is much more scoring and no ties. 7. The referees wear black, and the players wear long pants. 8. There are better movies about it. 9. There are more rules and you now n...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 23 Hours Ago

Golf is the most boring sport to watch

Frank36
Prez825

I am an absolute sport lover and golf is just not one of the most interesting sports. When you turn on the T.V. and think, "oh I am going to watch a sport", I am sure golf would not be your first choice. Baseball is a great sport to watch. Fun, active, and very fast moving. Football, active, fast, and hard hits. Tennis, hitting a ball over the net. Basketball fast moving. The similarity of all of these games is that there is a point to all of them. Golf is just hitting a miniature ball into a wh...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Professional Sport players should not get that much money.

GodlyBeret
A341

I believe that some people work to hard and get paid too little. On the other hand professional athletes get paid million of dollars for running around and getting sweaty....

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago