Sports Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

The 86 Celtics are the greatest basketball team of all time.

debatecow
Rickenbacker4001

The 86 Celtics are clearly the greatest NBA team of all time do to not only the fact they had the greatest front court of all time but also had a top 5 player of all time and multiple hall of famers....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

Is the Boston Celtics is the best team in the NBA

marquavien
Gabe1e

first boston celtics is the best team cuz its my team. second we have the most titles in the NBA...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Competitive Jumprope is a sport

Crazyjumper
footballmaniac34

Competitive Jumprope is a sport because millions of people compete all over the world, and is soon to be an Olympic sport, hopefully. what is your response?...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

At which age should young adults be to play violent sports

Rated
smlburridge

I think you should at least be 12-14 to start plsying violent sports so your bones are strong enough and so you dont get injured as easy...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Should teen athletes be banned for using drugs/banned substances

Rated
akshayk

I think they should be banned because that is counted as cheating and it could mess up there physical as well as mental health...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

Football

Mr_Happy
drewyman83

A lot of hot air has been released recently by the marxist media about how under-representative blacks are in football management. Apparently this is racist. And anti-black. But they are actually over-represented on the field. So is this not racist and anti-white?...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Should The Arizona Cardinals Win The Super Bowl

Spendinal
warren42

Should the Arizona cardinals win the Super Bowl because they have the key players they have Bruce Arians and have the strength....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 22 Hours Ago

Proffesional Sport Stadiums in the United States benefit their local community

congressucks
epicnachos10

1st Round is for acceptance. I hope to have a fun and enjoyable debate!...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

The Pacers aren't going to make it far this year/season.

dasedase
listeningnothearing

I mean, we've lost all our good players. Paul George Lance Stevenson And probably many others. We have played 10 games already this season and won 3/10! Come on Pacers! We can do better. Our biggest blowout this season so far was 108-87. We loss by 21 points(if your bad at math. And If you disagree please tell me why?...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

success, what does it really mean

gravityminion
Yousickenme

This first round is for introducing. We will talk about success. Being successful is doing your job well and if that person has no problem doing it. Today we will talk about ray rice the NFL football player who got banned for hitting his wife. I believe this is a successful person who just made a bad mistake....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago