Sports Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Horse Riding is a Sport

Rottencat

I am an Eventer, someone who rides in Events competitively. Events include three main stages: Dressage, Stadium Jumping, and Cross-Country Jumping. I agree that this is a sport, as well as other competitive forms of riding. I do not, however, believe that trail riding and riding for pleasure are sports. In both of these, nothing is demanded from either horse or rider other than to move forward and occasionally turn. But in competitive events, both Western and English, the horse and rider complet...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

I Would Permit The Use of Performance Enhancing Drugs in Professional Sports

DebatingFangirl
AnDoctuir

The first round is just the acceptance. Please accept if you would like to debate....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago

The Seahawks are better than The Colts!

bob_rocks_the_chapel_123

the colts are absolutely NO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And anyone who likes them has to NO GOOD, either!!...

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Football (Ray Rice)

Adore.Joyy
YaHey

Ray Rice Shouldn't Be Hated. He Was Just Angry and Punched His Then Fiancee. Haven't You Hit Someone Out of Anger Before? I'm Sure You Have....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Indoor Volleyball is better than Beach Volleyball

LaurenKaj
Vedney

I am taking the position that indoor volleyball is better than Beach Volleyball. Basically we will have time to argue during the second and third rounds. first round is acceptance...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 10 Hours Ago

The Houston Texans will make the playoffs in 2014.

texans14

Round 1- Acceptance Round 2- Opening arguments/Rebuttals Round 3- Final Rebuttals/Conclusion Rules: - Forfeiture will result in immediate loss of conduct points. - Correct Spelling and grammar will be used. Occasional errors are fine. - Sources will be required for rounds 2 and 3. I thank whoever accepts and look forward to the debate....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

the name domenico is homosexual

ykrat
TruthGen

i have a friend called domenico he is a homosexual idiot...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Professional wrestling should be an Olympic sport like gymnastics

potnoodlehead
Peili

Take a look at figure skating and gymnastics. Both are choreographed performances just like professional wrestling. Have it judged and the winner is the team with the better performance. It would be great to see USA against Mexico, or Japan against Canada. You take two of the best workers from a certain country and put them in a match against each other and get scored by the judges. It"s the exact same thing as figures skating, so why not? For example it could be Chris Jericho vs Lance Storm of...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Girls Should Be Allowed to Play Professional Football Too!

MissGoodChristian
Jedi4

It is not fair that girls shouldn't be able to play professional football. I don't care if we don't play with the boys. Even if there are not enough girls to start multiple teams let that be the reason instead of " Girls cannot play". Whoever may accept this debate please know that I am passionate about being able to play football someday along with other passionate people. Good Luck and Please bring some good things to the table. No Swearing be nice and hopefully have fun!...

Voting Period
11 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Ronda Rousey Could Beath Floyd Mayweather in a MMA Fight

tala00131
dancampbell869

First round is for acceptance only, no arguments in the first round....

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago