Sports Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Can India become a Sports Superspower by 2020

Arjunpillai
Joel.98

India is one of the nations which has high ambitions in many fields in which sports has always been very important. India which has already become a super power in Cricket is also excelling in many other fields. In the Currently ongoing Common Wealth Games with 12 golds already and in the 5th postion among 72 countries which shows India is already puting up a good show among aother super powers and we can expect to see India among the countries like China by the 2020 Olympics because there is in...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Tennis is more difficult then Baseball

johnnydare
Vexorator

Hey. This is my first debate so I thought that I'd start with a simple and friendly topic. I will be debating that Tennis is more difficult to learn and master then Baseball, as well as it being simply more difficult to play. Tennis players need to be in top physical and mental condition nearly all year around, as opposed to Baseball players whom play shorter seasons and don't need to be as fit or mentally tough. First round is acceptance Good Luck!...

Voting Period
9 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Professional cycling is the hardest sport in the world

Originalname
9spaceking

I feel that professional cycling is the hardest sport in the world. I am looking at this from a financial, physical, mental, and emotional perspective. Everything about the sport is hard at the professional level and even as an amateur....

5 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Lionel Messi is better than renaldo

yashaga
yash101

first round for acceptance...

1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Should professional athlete's pay be based on incentive?

Alex21
Saska

When I see athletes not performing their best, I disagree to allow them to their multi million dollar contracts. Their pay should be based on how well they do. If they do well, then they get paid more. If they're not performing to standards, they should not be able to be paid the same....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Marching band is harder than football. (High School)

Thought_Paradox
Chase226

I would first like to apologize in advance if my arguments do not match the formats on this site. I have not debated in this medium before and this will be my first on this site. The argument will be set up, for simplicity sake, in sections of factors that make up the whole of "More difficult". The first round Will be for opening statements only and the last 3 will be rebuttals. 1) Mental 2) Physical 3) Miscellaneous These categories may be divided as seen fit. My opening Argumen...

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Wizard's Quidditch Should be Banned

9spaceking
Rasputin45

Muggles, wizards, and half-bloods alike, hearken to what I have to say! There has been many dispute among you fellows whether or not the sport known as Wizard's Quidditch, with a capital "Q", is safe or not. Our council has officially decided that it should be banned. However, we do not know of your opinion. If anyone would like to step up, please come up and accept as round one! There will be 6,000 characters each round and 72 hours for each of us to argue. Do not take too long and run out...

6 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

school sports benefit students

Jazz922
Mister_Man

school sports help a student keep their grades up, someone argue against it please , no rude comments ....

0 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Chris Paul is the best point guard in the NBA

magic123
birdlandmemories

Chris Paul is the best point guard in the NBA. No other point guard can control and take over a game like him. He is the most versatile point guard in the game today as well. Other point guards may go on streaks and appear to be the best, but Paul is the most consistent out there....

1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Cricket is the most unique sport

yash101
lannan13

Hello Con. Good Luck Well first, I would like to say I am a beginner so go easy. And I am going to talk about a type of cricket. The type of cricket is test cricket. It has a super loooooooooong duration. There is 5 days with a duration of 6 hours each day. Also, the pitch is 22 yards. That is 66 feet. The other central defining aspect of test cricket is its emphasis on second chance in the form of two innings of play. While baseball also consists of nine innings, its duration cannot, by any...

1 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago