Sports Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Students should not wear spandex shorts in sports

Icaretohearyouropinion
ResponsiblyIrresponsible

Schools are contradicting on dress codes. They are not allowed to wear shorts that are above arm and finger length but they are required to wear spandex that reveal everything....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Muhammad Ali Vs Floyd May weather

avery6652
lol101

Today ill be arguing that Muhammad Ali would beat Floyd May weather in a boxing match assuming they were in the same weight class. Rules: 1. No Profanity 2. No troll debates 3. Keep it classy 4. Have Fun! Debating begins when Con accepts the debate. Good luck!...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Steroid Users Should be in The Baseball Hall of Fame

Gibby97
TheConman

First round is strictly to confirm. Pro will be supporting steroid users getting into the Baseball Hall of Fame. I will be arguing they should not be getting in. Best of luck....

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Peyton Manning is one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time. No, not the Broncos/colts just him.

AJJackson412
TGambit

The Colts and the Broncos may not have been the best teams in the NFL, but you don't have to like them to understand that Peyton Manning is still an amazing quarterback. I'm from Atlanta, and I still understand that Peyton Manning is a great quarterback. Now if you are a Giants fan, you may think differently, but still, you have to somewhat agree since Eli is his brother. I Believe that Peyton Manning truly is one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time, and even though he is getting older, he...

0 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

The Washington Redskins Should be Allowed to Keep their Name

Gibby97
64bithuman

First Round is just to confirm. I will be arguing the Washington Redskins should keep their name. Best of luck...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 12 Hours Ago

Should National Teams be Allowed to Hire Foreign Coaches?

Gibby97
Hayd

The First Round is simply for Confirmation. The other three rounds will be used to defend your position. I support foreign coaches of National Teams. Best of luck....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

The "Flick" attack should be continued as a valid touch

FaustianJustice
Envisage

Debate structure:1st Round- Acceptance2nd Round- Argumentation3rd Round- Rebuttals only (no new material beyond argumentation may be presented)4th Round - Conclusion only (no new material may be presented) "The Flick attack in the sport of Foil Fencing should remain a valid scoring method".The 'Flick' attack is outlined here:

21 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Best baseball player: Bryce Harper

kk07
PatriotPerson

First off, I would like to inform you that Bryce Harper was a number one draft pick of the first round of the 2010 amateur draft. He got signed by the Washington Nationals and went on to win the Rookie of the Year Award at age nineteen! With a .270 batting average and twenty-two home runs made him the youngest National League position player to ever to win Rookie of the Year Award. His twenty-two home runs gave him the title as the second most home runs hit by a teenager in the history of the ML...

0 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Larry Brown is a Better NBA Coach than Phil Jackson

Gibby97
tajshar2k

The first round is purely for Confirmation. I believe Larry Brown is a better NBA coach than Phil Jackson. I will explain why in Rounds 2, 3, and 4. Best of luck....

1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Should scooterlads be banned from skateparks and society?

TheRealBeno
CookieMonster9

I believe that all scotterlads should be repelled from society as they are worthless....

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago