Sports Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Cricket is the most unique sport

yash101
lannan13

Hello Con. Good Luck Well first, I would like to say I am a beginner so go easy. And I am going to talk about a type of cricket. The type of cricket is test cricket. It has a super loooooooooong duration. There is 5 days with a duration of 6 hours each day. Also, the pitch is 22 yards. That is 66 feet. The other central defining aspect of test cricket is its emphasis on second chance in the form of two innings of play. While baseball also consists of nine innings, its duration cannot, by any...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

Basketball is better than hockey

superbowl9
chris327

Hey Chris,This is not a serious debate. It will be light hearted and jokes/minor insults are allowed. No conduct points should be taken away for these things.BoP is sharedAll 3 rounds for debateMay the best sport win.Limit 3 arguments per round + rebuttals.I'll start off with some arguments....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

This house would ban Israel, Russia and the Ukraine from participating in all international sport

angelo-i
DebateRefines

Israel, Russia and Ukraine should not be banned from sport because the sportsmen do not make the political polices and decisions relating to the current state of affaires....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Jose Mourinho is the best football coach

gytanasb
qwertyman

This is discussion about Jose Mourinho , who is now , looking from my point is the best coach in football. And i welcome you to a discussion.So, my first argument would be : 1.There is no any managers who won the most important trophies during his work in several countries : champions league - Porto , Barclays premier league - Chelsea , Champions league - Inter Milan and La primera league - Real madrid....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Ping Pong (Table Tennis) Is the Best Sport of All: Take Two

9spaceking
Domr

Hey everyone! I love winning, so here I go again with my favorite sport!You have to choose a sport to go against ping pong within the very first round. You may not choose the "parody" of the sport but rather the sport itself. For example, my opponent may choose Chess, but may not choose "Upside-Down Chess" to battle against Ping Pong. However, he may still mention how many parodies Chess has and come to a conclusion that it is better than Ping Pong, having so much variaties.

Voting Period
21 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Is Mike Trout replacing Derek Jeter?

awesomesauceah
NiamC

No. Derek Jeter is still an elite player that can never be replaced....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Powerlifting > Bodybuilding

RyuuKyuzo
Wylted

Powerlifting is superior to bodybuilding, and I intend to convince you, the voter, in this debate.Pro will defend powerlifting.Con will defend bodybuilding.Burden of ProofThe BoP is split.Definitions1. Powerlifting: a strength spor...

Debating Period
13 Comments
Updated 18 Hours Ago

Ping Pong is not the best of all sports

Phoenix61397
9spaceking

You have been chosen. Let's go. Structure (no matter what the topic): 1. Acceptance/Statement of Topic and Any Required Definitions 2. Presentation of Arguments 3. Rebuttals 4. Conclusion Thank you all....

Voting Period
16 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Soccer is better than baseball

birdlandmemories
JasperFrancisShickadance

The debate will be structured as this: Round 1: Acceptance, rules, and definitions Round 2: Arguments Round 3: Rebuttals Round 4: Closing statements Definitions: Baseball: Agame of ball between two nine-player teams played usually for nine innings on a field that has as a focal point a diamond-shaped infield with a home plate and three other bases, 90 feet (27 meters) apart, forming a circuit that must be completed by a base runner in order to score, the central offensive action enta...

Voting Period
6 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Hockey is harder than soccer

DonnyT1213
Free_Th1nker

I believe hockey is a harder sport than soccer for various reasons. Anybody challenger, start your argument...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago