Sports Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Martial art instructors should not teach children a martial art

mostlogical
tajshar2k

I agree with the statement 'Martial art instructors should not teach children a martial art'. My opponent must argue why children should be allowed to learn martial arts Definitions: Martial art: codified system and tradition of combat practice Children: people who are under the age of 18 R1: acceptance - with or without argument R2 arguments R3: arguments R4: conclusion - no new arguments...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

The Toronto Blue Jays have the best offense in the Major Leagues in the 2015 season

tajshar2k

The Blue Jays, the greatest baseball team have the best offense in the 2015.Con, you must prove some other team has better offense than the Blue Jays in the 2015 season.Toronto Blue JaysA baseball team in Major League baseball, currently in the American East Division.No K'sGood Luck1s...

Challenge Period
10 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Extreme sports should be banned

Rby
Moneyboss

The popularity of extreme sports has been growing at an amazing speed in the past few years, but that comes with big risks. More participants means more injuries and deaths, which brings even more problems. Participants often do extreme sports to escape reality, and while they are doing that they are not thinking about their family and friends. They are risking their lives for fun....

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Football is better than American Football

bloocoat
gokuFNAF2

First round is for acceptance...

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Hockey is better than Soccer

Selborne123
lol101

Everybody can agree with me that Hockey is better than s o c c e r...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

Who should be on the official mount Rushmore of wrestling greatness

djones15
Marauder

Hello everyone For my first debate i'll be talking about a subject i'm very passionate about pro wrestling. In this debate i will be debating that my mount rushmore should be the definitive mount oorushmore of pro wrestling. For those who don't know a mount rushmore of a certain sport would include the four most important of the specific sport, for example for basketball, my mount rushmore would be michael jordan, magic Johnson, Wilt Chamberlain and Kobe, or for football (european) it would be...

Voting Period
8 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Is Bowling fun, when playing it?

SnaxAttack
Dark_Soul

Hello! By the time this debate is posted, it will be my Birthday. For my Birthday, I decided to go bowling and thought of a fun debate about whether or not Bowling is fun when it is played. I am on the side of Pro, meaning that I am stating "Bowling is fun, when playing it" and Con will do the opposite. This debate is not about who has more facts, its more about who can post a stronger argument to their side than the other; the decision will be made by the Voters. This debate is supposed to...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

The Oklahoma Sooners were the best football program of the 2000-2010 decade.

Sooner
chrisjachimiak

The Oklahoma Sooners were the best college football program of the 2000-2010 decade. Other teams did have impressive streaks and success during this time, but I believe the Sooners did the most throughout the decade....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Don Bradman is the greatest batsman of all time

Midnight1131
The_American_Sniper

Resolution: Sir Donald Bradman is the greatest batsman of all time [cricket, obviously.]R1 - AcceptanceR2 - Opening ArgumentsR3 - RebuttalsR4 - Defense...

Voting Period
16 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Bill Russell is the most overrated "great" in Basketball

DTuz
Gibby97

During the time that Bill Russell played, rebounding and scoring stats were heavily inflated versus how they are right now. This guy consistently shot under 45% as a center, dipping under 40% at some points. Great defender, good rebounder, (His best rebounding season equates to about 16.2 boards a game today) bad offensive game. Throw him in today's game and this guy looks like he'd be DeAndre Jordan but better at rebounding and defense....

Voting Period
7 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago