Sports Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Peds

jjreige

I think that performance enhancing drugs should not be used in any sport because it gives you an unfair advantage....

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 13 Hours Ago

Soccer is a harder sport than baseball

tscoubes
the_ultimate_creation

Soccer is a more difficult sport than baseball. Acceptance will be of the opposing view, baseball is a more difficult sport than soccer. First round, acceptance. Second round, purely arguments (no rebuttal). Third round, rebuttal and support of arguments (please no new arguments)....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Soccer is a more difficult sport than baseball

tscoubes
Debate_King1475

Soccer is a more difficult sport than baseball. Acceptance will be of the opposing view, baseball is a more difficult sport than soccer. First round, purely supporting arguments. Second round, rebuttal and support of arguments (please no new arguments)....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 23 Hours Ago

Should The YMCA quit and let OYB comeback #yes or #no

cinnamon221

I think they should bring OYB back because the OYB had better equipment and better umps. The OYB also supported the baseball pants and socks....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Is Jump Rope a Sport?

ecjumprope
2fab4u

In my opinion, jump rope is a sport. Anyone who thinks otherwise, please share your opinion below, and I will do my best to counter that....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Messi is better in terms of attacking, than C.Ronaldo

Wycliffe

Hello Everyone, Something about myself, I supported Manchester United (Rooney, Tevez, CR7, Vidic, Van Der Sar period) then I was new to football matches. Then I change to supporting Barcelona(Current), reason being it more 'my kind of style'. Note: I support both these two marvelous players, so don't call me bias whatsoever. Why I think Messi is better; Passing) Football is a team game, not a 1-v-1 tennis match, Messi is patient and makes use of the entire team to break the defense. Vi...

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Redwings vs. Penguins

frevic17
billden55

Is Redwings better than Penguins Hockey team?...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Why Baseball should return as an Olympic sport

XxXDebateXxX
newdeb

Baseball was an Olympic sport, removed in the 2008 Summer Games due to cost inefficiencies, however, a high quality tennis stadium ( which we all know are in the Olympics) actually cost more than some of the current day baseball stadiums. Now although a counter-argument can be that a baseball stadium built specifically for the games may only be used once or twice and that tennis facilities can be used more. To discount that argument I will provide two simple facts 1. Since when does the IOC (Int...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Soccer is the best sport

A_Good_Name
Schuman8rr

Soccer/football is the best sport. The passion of the fans, the excitement of the game and the billions of people that enjoy playing the sport. Playing soccer/football takes no effort to organize, you don't need skates, or roller blades, you don't need a hoop and you don't need anything else except a ball which can be bought or made as they are in Africa. See how much passion people have in this sport. There are thousands of leagues, compared to all them sports in America where there is only 1 l...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Should Compound archery be included in the Olympics?

bradenldavis
FaustianJustice

I think they should include compound archery in the Olympics because shooting a compound bow is nearly as challenging as shooting a recurve bow, and most people that shoot a bow now shoot a compound bow instead of shooting a recurve bow, so limiting the olympics to only a recurve bow is limiting the amount of competitors in the event....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago