Sports Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Ronda Rousey Could Beath Floyd Mayweather in a MMA Fight

tala00131

First round is for acceptance only, no arguments in the first round....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Ultimate Debate #2: Summer Olympics (pro) VS Winter Olympics (con)

dynamicduodebaters
Mr.Lincoln

Ultimate debate #1 is this: http://www.debate.org/debates/The-ultimate-debates-1-Coca-cola-pro-VS-Pepsi-con/1/ This debate is impossible to accept. If you would like to debate this, comment. I will accept someone from the comments I would like to debate. If you wish to debate, say so in comments, message me or comment on my profile. Also, should there be any, ask any questions in those three places about this debate. We wil be debating this, though: "Ultimate Debate #2: Summer Olympic...

Debating Period
7 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

International sports can create peace

political_palmetto
timlopez1331

I believe that with playful competition, comes peace. During the Olympics, you don't hear news about bombing, or counties trying to invade other countries. You hear news about the sports. Having so many different ethnics in the same place allows for better understanding of others who are different from one another....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Women Equal to Men in Sport?

WaterWater
Burncastle

If women are inferior to men in sporting ability, why do we forbid them playing? If they were allowed to be part of a men's team, then their supposed inferior athletic ability would be evident and there would be a ligitimate reason for disallowing female participation i.e. they're evidently not good enough to make the cut in a men's team I argue, If women were truly the inferior athletes, then this would be evident in a mixed-sex team. The less talented players (women, for this arguemnt's sak...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Hockey is better than soccer

pensfan
dynamicduodebaters

first round acceptance....

Voting Period
12 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Hockey is better than soccer

pensfan
SS111

First round will be acceptance. Good luck....

Voting Period
5 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Football is better than basketball

crushboy79
TittySprinkler69

Football teaches obedience, and makes better people. They are fit enough to join the military, if war arises. The game requires strength, lightning fast reflexes, computer like brain and lots of strategy. It also is not nearly so wimpy as basketball. The con must explain why basketball is a better sport...

1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Tennis is more difficult then Baseball

johnnydare
Vexorator

Hey. This is my first debate so I thought that I'd start with a simple and friendly topic. I will be debating that Tennis is more difficult to learn and master then Baseball, as well as it being simply more difficult to play. Tennis players need to be in top physical and mental condition nearly all year around, as opposed to Baseball players whom play shorter seasons and don't need to be as fit or mentally tough. First round is acceptance Good Luck!...

10 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Professional cycling is the hardest sport in the world

Originalname
9spaceking

I feel that professional cycling is the hardest sport in the world. I am looking at this from a financial, physical, mental, and emotional perspective. Everything about the sport is hard at the professional level and even as an amateur....

5 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Lionel Messi is better than renaldo

yashaga
yash101

first round for acceptance...

1 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago