Sports Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

is study better than sports

aashir1
uzair1

i agree that sports is better than studies because every child loves to play and watch some sports and he never wills to study.If a man does not go out for studies so he can do something related to sports.Sports is also good for our health.If we study 10 hours per day so our health would not be good.We can also be famous if we are a good sportsman.We become very excited to watch a good sportsman and some matches of cricket and football.We will become very active if we play some sports for 1 hour...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

better football team

jacob15
intellectuallyprimitive

GO lions...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 22 Hours Ago

Middle school having more sports

calin1301
STALIN

Middle schools should have the same amount of sports high schools have?...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 23 Hours Ago

Did Lebron James betray Miami?

Debate234
Jingle_Bombs

He did not betray the Miami Heat because it is his choice....

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago

Should all professional team sports have a 'salary cap' system in place

Artemio117
STALIN

I believe the 'Salary Cap' within sporting teams will create a fair level of play during the season and promote new players into the sporting teams...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Should Skate Boarding be banned

Man_Of_Few_Words
bookreadercat

I have seen many debates on here that claim that skateboarding should be banned. personally I find this ridiculous so I have decided that I would like to debate someone with those feelings and voice my own arguments. My only rule is that it will be in the form of Round 1: arguments Round 2: rebuttal and Round 3: closing arguments and response to rebuttal. If you have any problems with these rules but still want to debate join and comment and we can figure something out. Anyways thanks and I look...

Debating Period
9 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Should backup players on a team get paid?

whazzup
Carthage

I think backup players on a pro sports team should NOT get paid if all they do is lay around, warming the bench. If he does play he should get paid, however if he doesn't he should not get his contract paid since all he or she is going to do is sit around and not win a championship for the team's owner. It's a waste of money if all he or she sits around. The starters should get paid only, especially if they win a MVP award....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Ronaldo is better than messi

Sikandar
Mark.mahdi

First Round is for accepting...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Athletes should not be punished until convicted of a crime

The1Joe
kasmic

In America, our Justice system says that people are innocent until proved guilty. That is rarely the case, especially if you are a male athlete. The civilian organizations that athletes play for, routinely punish players for crimes that have allegedly been committed. In some cases, there were not even police reports filed or charges have been dropped but these men are still punished. I think it is unfair....

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Ronaldo is better then Messi

ASDS1234321
TryingToBeOpenMinded

I think Ronaldo is better then Messi because of his supremacy in the following areas: heading, shooting, running, etc I do think that Messi is a great player just not as good as Ronaldo...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago