Sports Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

school sports benefit students

Jazz922
Mister_Man

school sports help a student keep their grades up, someone argue against it please , no rude comments ....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Chris Paul is the best point guard in the NBA

magic123
birdlandmemories

Chris Paul is the best point guard in the NBA. No other point guard can control and take over a game like him. He is the most versatile point guard in the game today as well. Other point guards may go on streaks and appear to be the best, but Paul is the most consistent out there....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Cricket is the most unique sport

yash101
lannan13

Hello Con. Good Luck Well first, I would like to say I am a beginner so go easy. And I am going to talk about a type of cricket. The type of cricket is test cricket. It has a super loooooooooong duration. There is 5 days with a duration of 6 hours each day. Also, the pitch is 22 yards. That is 66 feet. The other central defining aspect of test cricket is its emphasis on second chance in the form of two innings of play. While baseball also consists of nine innings, its duration cannot, by any...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Basketball is better than hockey

superbowl9
chris327

Hey Chris,This is not a serious debate. It will be light hearted and jokes/minor insults are allowed. No conduct points should be taken away for these things.BoP is sharedAll 3 rounds for debateMay the best sport win.Limit 3 arguments per round + rebuttals.I'll start off with some arguments....

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 16 Hours Ago

This house would ban Israel, Russia and the Ukraine from participating in all international sport

angelo-i
DebateRefines

Israel, Russia and Ukraine should not be banned from sport because the sportsmen do not make the political polices and decisions relating to the current state of affaires....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Jose Mourinho is the best football coach

gytanasb
qwertyman

This is discussion about Jose Mourinho , who is now , looking from my point is the best coach in football. And i welcome you to a discussion.So, my first argument would be : 1.There is no any managers who won the most important trophies during his work in several countries : champions league - Porto , Barclays premier league - Chelsea , Champions league - Inter Milan and La primera league - Real madrid....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Ping Pong (Table Tennis) Is the Best Sport of All: Take Two

9spaceking
Domr

Hey everyone! I love winning, so here I go again with my favorite sport!You have to choose a sport to go against ping pong within the very first round. You may not choose the "parody" of the sport but rather the sport itself. For example, my opponent may choose Chess, but may not choose "Upside-Down Chess" to battle against Ping Pong. However, he may still mention how many parodies Chess has and come to a conclusion that it is better than Ping Pong, having so much variaties.

21 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Is Mike Trout replacing Derek Jeter?

awesomesauceah
NiamC

No. Derek Jeter is still an elite player that can never be replaced....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Powerlifting > Bodybuilding

RyuuKyuzo
Wylted

Powerlifting is superior to bodybuilding, and I intend to convince you, the voter, in this debate.Pro will defend powerlifting.Con will defend bodybuilding.Burden of ProofThe BoP is split.Definitions1. Powerlifting: a strength spor...

Voting Period
14 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Ping Pong is not the best of all sports

Phoenix61397
9spaceking

You have been chosen. Let's go. Structure (no matter what the topic): 1. Acceptance/Statement of Topic and Any Required Definitions 2. Presentation of Arguments 3. Rebuttals 4. Conclusion Thank you all....

Voting Period
16 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago