anotherkid
Justinisthecrazy

starcraft/ terran are better

anotherkid

Pro

Terran are great for experienced players. They have skills that can help in rushes and in major combat periods.
Justinisthecrazy

Con

I will say that Zerg is better than Terran.
anotherkid

Pro

well, if you rush, i can lift off and land somewhere else unknown...
Justinisthecrazy

Con

Zergling(zerg lil critters that can attack) are extremely fast and can kill the terran marines very fast.

A zerg rush typically should take 4 in a half minutes if done right. This should give the terran very little time to build an army seeing as I get two zerglings per larvae that I evole and the terran get 1 marine per per person they train.

A zerg player has an advantage to quickly build cheap offensive units faster than any other race. This allows the player to amass Zerglings (the aforementioned cheap offensive unit) and eliminate a player before they even get a chance to finish building a defense. http://encyclopediadramatica.com...

Thus the terran would lose

Zerg Queens have the ability to infest severely damaged Terran Command Centers, saturating them with parasitic bio-toxins. Once the Command Center is fully infested, its previous occupants can be turned into mindless suicide soldiers capable of mass destruction known as the Infested Terrans.

The infested victims of the Zerg are completely consumed by the will of the Overmind. Their bodies twisted and mutated to produce extremely unstable chemicals, infested soldiers long only to find the Swarm's enemies and destroy them by detonating their own bodies in a cloud of toxic fluid. As with other Zerg ground units, an Infested Terran also has the ability to Burrow.

The Infested Terrans have the capability to inflict up to 500 points of explosive splash damage to any unit or structure. To reach their full destructive potential, an Infested Terran must be commanded to target a specific unit or structure, but they can also be commanded to target an area within the proximity of several units or structures. The splash damage from the exploding Infested Terran will cause massive damage to all nearby targets.

Thus once again the zerg have the advantage over terran because they can turn terran into suicide bombers working for them.

Zerg also have the lurker. Lurkers emit waves of supra-dense spines against their enemies and actually burrow under the ground. Once underground, a Lurker can utilize a series of spines that rip up through the ground in a straight line from the Lurker to its target. These spines continue to their maximum attack range, regardless of where the targeted unit lies within that path and every enemy unit in the path of the spines will take damage.

If he decides to take his base and move it I can attack with Mutalisks. The Mutalisk serves as the basic flying support unit for the Zerg and has the ability to strike both air and ground targets.

The Scourge are the zerg actual kamikaze units and explode killing air/ground people. So, whether the terran base decides to pick up and move I can attack it.

So, I can rush or wait later in the game and I will end up winning because the zerg have superior units, can be used by new players, can be used quickly by rushing, and overall destroy the terran.
anotherkid

Pro

If I work fast enough, i should be able to lift off and land in an isolated island area ureachable by early means. This will give me time to build a decent defense and a force of tanks, valkries, and firebats. Put to effect at just the right time, I will have 2+ bases at my disposal and it will take time for you to destroy all of them. Tanks, having the longest range in the game, can destroy any of your defences in seconds with their powerful siege attack. Since you mentioned lurkers, i will add science vessels into this. Now since your being massacred, you will probably bring in all your offensive units to save your base(s). that will aloow me to make up for my own loss of defences while my tanks are perfectly secured by firebats (with a good ground/splash attack) and valkries (with a deadly air attack). Now of course this all depends on context of situations, so time and location may differ the outcome...
Justinisthecrazy

Con

By lifting off you leave your units on the ground and allow me to shred them. Thus allowing you not to be able to gain resources and leaving you pretty much hopeless.

Also, if I zerg rush which takes about 4 minutes if done right as shown above with the help of blizzard and the encylopedia I used, you should not be able to have many if any units.

I can also use my hydralisks which when equipped with the grooved spike upgrade can shoot farther and inflict more damage. This allows me to destroy your small force, if there is any. So, with my zerglings and hydralisks which are both easy to get early in the game against your marines or firebats I am able to defeat you whether or not you lift your base off the ground.

Tanks take several things in order to build Requires: Barracks, Factory, Machine Shop for Siege Mode.
http://classic.battle.net...

I would agree if you had any early on in the game than well your simply cheating.

My zerglings require nothing but a Spawning Pool, which is very easy to obtain early in the game. and the hydralisks are easy to obtain as well.

Also, seige tanks can only attack ground units so my Queen, Scourge, and Mutalisks would destroy them fairly easily.

The fact that zerg can burrow and attack you unexpectedly is probably one of the biggest advantages. The Lurker as shown above with the spikes and zerglings/hydralisks just sitting and waiting and then springing up and attacking from behind as I have a force attack you from the front.

The terran are outmatched in the beginning of the game but could make it interesting if the zerg rush fails.

However, 9 out of 10 times it won't, so I would say zerg are the superior fighting person. The Zerg in starcraft can destroy terran as shown in the arguments above.

to recap, zerg rush, easy to do, new players are helped out by the simplicity of the zerg rush and unit making capability, have superior fighting strategies such as burrowing or turning the terran against themselves using a Queen and making the terran infested and kamikazes fighting for you.

So zerg is better than terran in starcraft.
Posted by Justinisthecrazy 8 years ago
Justinisthecrazy
appears i did not will have to address that in my 3rd round could've sworn I did though
Posted by Justinisthecrazy 8 years ago
Justinisthecrazy
they should didnt I quote the source?
Posted by Maikuru 8 years ago
Maikuru
Con, your arguments look so familiar...

http://classic.battle.net...
Posted by Justinisthecrazy 8 years ago
Justinisthecrazy
im a tad dissapointed where this is headed not gonna lie
Posted by anotherkid 8 years ago
anotherkid
Yes, this will be very interesting. Hmhmhmhm...
Posted by Justinisthecrazy 8 years ago
Justinisthecrazy
so either use the ZERG RUSH arguement or the Protoss argument hmmmmm

either way you must spawn more overlords
or build additional pylons
Posted by Maikuru 8 years ago
Maikuru
I'm really close to accepting this one. I hope this turns out entertaining.
Vote Placed by ilovedebate 6 years ago
ilovedebate
anotherkidJustinisthecrazyTied
Reasons for voting decision: adf
Vote Placed by Shestakov 6 years ago
Shestakov
anotherkidJustinisthecrazyTied
Vote Placed by Pyromaniac 6 years ago
Pyromaniac
anotherkidJustinisthecrazyTied
Vote Placed by pewpewpew 8 years ago
pewpewpew
anotherkidJustinisthecrazyTied
Vote Placed by dvhoose 8 years ago
dvhoose
anotherkidJustinisthecrazyTied
Vote Placed by Justinisthecrazy 8 years ago
Justinisthecrazy
anotherkidJustinisthecrazyTied