chilli0919
Mr.sarcastic

student should leave school at 9th grade and work

Mr.sarcastic

chilli0919

Pro

student should leave school at 9th grade and work. this is very useful because most students dont like to study, which is a waste of time, this will help them learn how to use their time and also help them make money instead of asking for money from parents. thank you.
Mr.sarcastic

Con

Due to a lack of information in round 1 from my opponent I will assume round 1 is acceptance. Thank you.
chilli0919

Pro

in US, the legal working age is 15, and this is the age of grade 9 students. and also the earlier they learn, the faster they get into the situation
Mr.sarcastic

Con

The legal working age is actually 14 years old in the US [1]. The argument that Pro is presenting is invalid. Frankly, his arguments make no sense.

"and also the earlier they learn, the faster they get into the situation"
This is confusing. The earlier they learn the faster they get into the situation? What situation? And how can they start learning earlier? In order for students to be successful in life they must go to school and get a degree. If all students only went to school till the 9th grade we would have no real professions. No doctors,lawyers, professors, scientists, none of that. Now, students can dropout once they are 16 years of age (in Florida)[2], but if they choose not to they can go on and be successful. You are saying that there should be no colleges and that after the 9th grade students start working and they receive no further education. The absurdity is mind-blowing. America would fall apart if we did such a thing.

[1] http://www.dol.gov...
[2] https://www.fldoe.org...
chilli0919

Pro

let not just talk about america, all over the world, there were countries that allow them to leave school at grade nine and work.you also argued that there will be no profession, however i dont think so, more learning doesnt mean that you are good that thing, and profession is important, and profession comes from your passion, not what you mommy says.
you havent give some point but just countering my point, so i will try to accept what you say.
Mr.sarcastic

Con

"let not just talk about america, all over the world, there were countries that allow them to leave school at grade nine and work."

This is an invalid statement. First off, you have cited no sources or even listed what countries. Also,I could almost guarantee that those countries are VERY unsuccessful. This proves absolutely nothing.

"you also argued that there will be no profession, however I don't think so, more learning doesn't mean that you are good that thing, and profession is important, and profession comes from your passion, not what you mommy says."

Despite the immaturity shown I will still rebuttal this statement. Just because you THINK something doesn't mean it's a valid argument. There needs to be documentation and sources on why you believe this, which was not provided. Professions comes from intelligent within you, not pure passion. You may however, have passion to study and want to learn in order to be successful, however they way Pro worded it I do not think he meant that.

"you havent give some point but just countering my point, so i will try to accept what you say."

It is your duty to convince the voters why we should allow such acts and it is my duty to counter what you say in order to persuade them. I feel I have fulfilled my duty and wish the voters luck.

Thank you for this debate.

Vote Con.
Vote Placed by Dennybug 3 years ago
Dennybug
chilli0919Mr.sarcasticTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con clearly was leading this, Pro didn't properly back up his arguments or refute any of cons claims simply went on to make opinions. Pro gets conduct because con was lazy the first round and used a passive aggressive style of debating not related to the topic at hand