shinhae11
Goldenpersuader

students could date other people

shinhae11

Con

student shouldn't meet boy/girl friends
first it impacts it's educational habit.
if you break u, you'll be depressed for weeks, even months.
that makes your mind only think about that s they'll less likely to take good notes and tests
Goldenpersuader

Pro

Students are already not given the tools they need for later life why stop them learning about relationships and sex. I made it though primary school without learning how to tie a tie, High school without learning how to write a CV college without learning how to apply for a university and university without having a clue about housing thanks to the education system. Take away the real life things I learnt from my relationships and friendships and id probably be dead, so I disagree.
shinhae11

Con

the biggest problem in world is sex in highschools and middle schools. about 51.8% of middle schoolers have experienced sex with their couple and they could'nt control their self.from wallstreet journal, about 92% of kids have experienced breaking up with their couples and experienced high decrease in their test scores.
Goldenpersuader

Pro

The biggest problem in the world" are you joking, what did it just pip aids, world hunger and nuclear power stations to the post. It is an absolutely tiny problem and it's something human beings are always going to do. Also your test scores don't go down because your broken hearted it's simply that the people they asked and had had sex and broken up with a partner had something else in common called puberty that's why test scores dropped.
So I don't think this problem is even a problem.
shinhae11

Con

shinhae11 forfeited this round.
Goldenpersuader

Pro

So do I win? :)
shinhae11

Con

shinhae11 forfeited this round.
Goldenpersuader

Pro

:) make love not Warcraft :)
shinhae11

Con

shinhae11 forfeited this round.
Posted by Grov3r 4 years ago
Grov3r
I believe The Instigator is suggesting students should not date at all. I do not see how that is possible to regulate and implement. Schools already have "public display of affection" policies. Additionally, as The Contender eluded, there are important life lessons to be learned through interaction such as a relationship provides. The teen-sex part is really only about personal morals (which makes the teen neither good nor bad). There is only one way to perfect social skills, and this is through on-the-job training, which is better known as experience.
Posted by famer 4 years ago
famer
Only 500 characters???
Posted by Chaos88 4 years ago
Chaos88
Is the issue students shouldn't date?
Or is it students shouldn't date other students?