adarshgawande
Balacafa

students should have the option to study from Google sitting at home?

Balacafa

adarshgawande

Pro

Yes! it should be done as it will save a lot of time and google is the best teacher who know everything about everything! ;)
Balacafa

Con

I do not believe it should be done. I assume the first round is just acceptance. So, I accept this debate and I will allow Pro to begin.

Just a quick note - when voting spelling and grammar should go to me since Pro has said: "Yes! it should be done..." The I on it should have been capitalized.
adarshgawande

Pro

As technology is has become our necessity, where science is touching the glories why our teachers are not replaced with google and by this they can develop interest in studies and will experience deeply.
Balacafa

Con

If you believe that all students will concentrate using Google then you are mistaken. They will play games and if they don't they will be so tempted by the games it will be extremely difficult to concentrate. As well as this - there are the basic side effects of the internet itself.

This will encourage the lack of communication among children - the over-usage of the internet will allow children to make the excuse that they are studying when really they are playing games or using social media. Children will end up copy and pasting work which will reduce their thinking capacity in the long term. The more that you use the internet, the more likely you are to have your privacy disturbed. Hacking websites is easy for hackers and this is why there are so many of them.

Due to the very presence of the internet some students are shortening their sleeping hours to go on the internet or for various other internet related issues. If this occurs for a long time insomnia may occur.

Insomnia - This is the state where a person is unable to sleep

Checking your phone or laptop at night at night can not only result in sleep loss but it can also negatively effect your eyes and your brain.

Students are also prone to moral corruption. There is content on the internet that is only suitable for 18+ but can be easily accessed by a 5 year old. The innocence of school and college children can also be effected by this.

Of course, one of the main internet issues is cyber bullying. When students roughly the same age as the other student are verbally abused online. Students feel insulted and embarrassed which can lead to depression and mental harassment can also fall under this category. As internet usage rises, the amount of cyber bullies rises simultaneously.

These days students receive very little physical exercise. They would prefer to have a phone for their birthday instead of a bike. This can lead to obesity. Students spend most (and sometimes all) of their leisure time in front of a computer or on their phone. The lack of movement is one of the root causes of some of the main causes of problems in the body.

This is all I will say for now. I assume that the next round is for rebuttals - pro, please correct me if I'm wrong. I await Pros next argument(s).

http://www.informationweek.com...?

http://www.cracked.com...
adarshgawande

Pro

adarshgawande forfeited this round.
Balacafa

Con

I have been given nothing to refute. I extend all my previous arguments.
adarshgawande

Pro

adarshgawande forfeited this round.
Balacafa

Con

I extend all my previous points. I will write a quick conclusion for the final round.
adarshgawande

Pro

adarshgawande forfeited this round.
Balacafa

Con

I extend all my previous points.

Conduct - Me (pro's forfeiture)

Convincing Argument - Me (Pro has provided no arguments)

Sources- Me (No sources used by Pro)

Spelling and Grammar - me ( Title not capitalized and mistakes are pointed out in the first round).

VOTE CON!!!!
Posted by Forthelulz 1 year ago
Forthelulz
Watch as GIFT comes in full force and makes the Internet's information faulty.
Vote Placed by lannan13 1 year ago
lannan13
adarshgawandeBalacafaTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture