Joel_Asher
Yraelz

supersaijin and bankai in reality.

Joel_Asher

Pro

Through studying people and their personal advancements I have come to determine the biological evolution occurs not just over the years and through genetic traits, but a sort of physical and mental empowerment can be achieved. The body of a being intelligent enough and or emotionally developed enough can overcome and overwhelm almost any obstacle. My argument is to assess the actual facts that prove a sort of power that humans possess. No I am not speaking of political nor am I speaking of shooting energy balls or authority. This is completely different. If anyone understands and disagrees with me that Humans possess special abilities that lie outside of societies acceptance and knowledgable understanding, Debate me about this.
Yraelz

Con

I negate.

The last line of my opponents argument quite clearly states, "This is completely different. If anyone understands and disagrees with me that Humans possess special abilities that lie outside of societies acceptance and knowledgable understanding, Debate me about this."

The most important part of this statement specifically is, "Humans possess special abilities that lie outside of societies acceptance and knowledgable understanding," thus I find myself disagreeing on two levels.

1. While I agree that humans are powerful beings and can overcome many obstacles I do not agree that these abilities are beyond societal acceptance. I challenge my opponent to please name me one instance where a human power is not accepted by society.

I can think of some good examples of amazing humans beings myself. Lance Armstrong(sp) is pretty sweet. Anyone know what parkour is? Those guys are awfully cool. But there powers are not beyond societal acceptance. Free divers hold their breath for 5-8 minutes, thats rather nifty but not beyond societal acceptance. Please provide a counter example.

2. None of my examples listed above are beyond knowledgeable understanding. I can easily understand Lance Armstrong's muscular makeup. I can understand the resistance encountered in a Parkour fall combined with the equal and opposite reaction on the human body through force vectors from that fall. I can understand the the human ability to increase the surface area of their lungs, through practice, in order to be able to hold the breath longer through increased oxygen absorption. I once again challenge my opponent to offer a counter example.

Finally I must comment that none of these "powers" come anywhere close to supersaijin and bankai. Has anyone noticed someone doing this lately?

Thanks.
Joel_Asher

Pro

Joel_Asher forfeited this round.
Yraelz

Con

My opponent drops all arguments, I suppose I will just ask that all of my arguments be extended. Nothing else for me to do.
Joel_Asher

Pro

Joel_Asher forfeited this round.
Yraelz

Con

So my opponent ends up making absolutely no argument which I guess means that he drops the entire round.

His entire point centers around humans having phenomenal powers sadly he also argues that these powers are beyond human comprehension. This is where I disagree, I have offered reasons why human comprehension of these phenomena happens all the time. My opponent leaves this unrefuted, thus I can see nothing but a vote for Con. Thank you. =)
Posted by Joel_Asher 9 years ago
Joel_Asher
special powers do not always occur the way that entertainment portrays it. The ability of precognition and that of which could be considered a phsycic phenomenon has been proven real. Do the research. Also dejavu is a small case of premonition that is underdeveloped and could be trained into a more respectful case of the ability to see the future. But the problem lies with people and the way they are taught or raised. The comprension level obscures it into a case of forgetfulness. The person forgets they ever saw it and when it actually happens, it is blown off as dejavu (wow!) But that is becasue cinics and closed minded people can never open up the the fact that there are supernatural powers beyond what is seen. Law of relativity and consistency also the law of cobrension states that nothing can be achived through one being alone. It states what we practice all the time. teaching monkeys sign language and dogs or cats to understand the human speech is as far as we have gotten. But if we were able to find a way we could teach animal to become smarter than they are at the smartest animal level of today. So if there is supernatural laws out there then they are obtainable to humans as well. But as I was saying, we only have bits ans pieces of scraps that could be obtained. Dejavu, strength beyong ones normal limit and the ability to endure one hundred gunshots and keep moving with the right motivation and will. People have survived gunshots the the head with (miracle recovery) or regeneration. How is that people can be brought back from the dead? laws that we abide by are laws of this world. There exist laws outside of our worldly laws that are not as tightly strewn together which allows for more freedom of will and development.
Posted by Logical-Master 9 years ago
Logical-Master
False. I have special powers. You too can have special powers if you devote yourself to Scientology.
Posted by SweetBags 9 years ago
SweetBags
this is ridiculus, humans dont have special powers, pro never even tried to make a case.
Posted by Ragnar_Rahl 9 years ago
Ragnar_Rahl
And lifting a car justifies the topic name "supersaijin and bankai in reality" how?
Posted by Joel_Asher 9 years ago
Joel_Asher
sorry about the drop, I forgot about the debate and I dont have my own cpu. But we can continue to comment.
I am not saying someone can reach bankai or super saijin, but the concept of reaching a level beyond your current state is possible, not just lifes current levels but with the concept of danger and a situation of great importance a person can reach a new potential if they were determined to. There was a situation when one ordinary man lifted up a car to get another person out from underneath. At that moment he reached a higher potential to save someone else.
Posted by Ragnar_Rahl 9 years ago
Ragnar_Rahl
"
"

I'm not your opponent, but... the power of reason is not accepted by society. Society is set on destroying it :D
Posted by Spiral 9 years ago
Spiral
Con is arguing against as far as I can tell higher levels of internal energy or states (enlightened)? Can you please clarify your position.
Posted by Logical-Master 9 years ago
Logical-Master
So as CON, would I be arguing against the idea that humans could become SuperSaijins or reach bankai? Or I would I just be arguing against the notion of super human abilities in general?
Vote Placed by kap008 9 years ago
kap008
Joel_AsherYraelzTied
Vote Placed by SweetBags 9 years ago
SweetBags
Joel_AsherYraelzTied
Vote Placed by ecstatica 9 years ago
ecstatica
Joel_AsherYraelzTied
Vote Placed by SportsGuru 9 years ago
SportsGuru
Joel_AsherYraelzTied
Vote Placed by mrqwerty 9 years ago
mrqwerty
Joel_AsherYraelzTied
Vote Placed by Jokerdude 9 years ago
Jokerdude
Joel_AsherYraelzTied
Vote Placed by Yraelz 9 years ago
Yraelz
Joel_AsherYraelzTied