Badtothebone
Rational_Thinker9119

swag is sooooo lame

Badtothebone

Con

why is there such thing as SWAG? it doesn't get you a job, its dumb, and its pretty much another trend society just pooped out
Rational_Thinker9119

Pro

Pro is Con, and Con is Pro (the starter of this debate clearly made an error).

I got swag becaused I'm swagged out. Swag is not lame because I am not lame, and I have swag. The starter of the debate clearly is not swagged out; as he cannot even tell the difference between Pro and Con. For this reason, he is envious of those who are swagged out so he claims swag is lame. If swag was lame, he would not be envious of those with swag. The resolution has been NeGaTeD............Swag.
Badtothebone

Con

sorry for my mistake, i take that one but its not because i am "swagged out" swag is like yolo, both have dumb meanings and can't be taken seriously. rappers such as lil wayne or drake don't get where they are by "swag" they actually had to be good enough to succeed where they are, not by saying they have swag
Rational_Thinker9119

Pro

Rational_Thinker9119 forfeited this round.
Badtothebone

Con

that is why swag is made fun of today. Its supposed to be "gangster" or "pimp". real gangsters was back in the 20s when they killed people in style not with baggy pants or mispronouncing English
Rational_Thinker9119

Pro

My bad for the last round. You can have swag and kill people. Argument debunked.
Badtothebone

Con

my argument is not the fact that you can kill people with or without swag. my point is that it shouldn't even be socially acceptable because its putting garbage into young people's heads thinking they are cool so they can be accepted by their friends
Rational_Thinker9119

Pro

"My point is that it shouldn't even be socially acceptable because its putting garbage into young people's heads thinking they are cool so they can be accepted by their friends"

This is just a bare assertion. Why is swag "garbage"? Also, if someone believing they have "swag" makes them feel good and accepted then what is the problem? My opponent has not met his burden of proof.
Badtothebone

Con

Swag. A copycat of wanting to be A gangster or a rebel. Swag. Many people, like you, uses swag to prove a point showing their ignorance and lack of intelligence . See how I'm using swag over and over again? It's getting old like the people who uses it and its really annoying. Swag can't get you a job, maybe McDonald's but you have low expectations there. Who even wants to have their pants of their bottom or baggy clothes? Acting uncivilized shows a really sorry person and you don't have to be a rocket scientist to get that.
Rational_Thinker9119

Pro

"Swag. A copycat of wanting to be A gangster or a rebel."

Non-sequitur and bare assertion.

"Swag. Many people, like you, uses swag to prove a point showing their ignorance and lack of intelligence."

Non-sequitur and bare assertion.

"See how I'm using swag over and over again?"

I see.

"It's getting old like the people who uses it and its really annoying."

Stop using the term then.

"Swag can't get you a job, maybe McDonald's but you have low expectations there. Who even wants to have their pants of their bottom or baggy clothes?"

Who said swag involved baggy clothes necessarily?

"Acting uncivilized shows a really sorry person and you don't have to be a rocket scientist to get that."

Who said having swag was uncivilized? I forfieted one round by accident, but the other two rounds were not supported by anything and I clearly showed this.

Regardless of one's personal choice on the issue, this debate is not leaning in my opponent's favor. Vote con.
Posted by Badtothebone 4 years ago
Badtothebone
Like I said I messed up, doesn't mean my arguments are affected you ding dongs.
Posted by Sleezehead 4 years ago
Sleezehead
Yeah the instigator fucked up. The debate is swag is lame so the instigator is AGAINST the debate topics while the contender is FOR the debate topic.
Posted by Rational_Thinker9119 4 years ago
Rational_Thinker9119
Damn even my opponent has me confused with who is Pro and Con lol
Posted by Sleezehead 4 years ago
Sleezehead
It's killing children's brain cells.