jesusfreek
DHDebate

taco bell is a better restraunt than burger king

Reasons for your voting decision - Required

jesusfreek

Pro

the first round is acceptance.
DHDebate

Con

jesusfreek

Pro

jesusfreek forfeited this round.
DHDebate

Con

I like burger king y'all.
jesusfreek

Pro

taco bell is obviously better then burger king and these are the reasons why.

1. prices
for the prices taco bell offers I can get full for 5.00. if I go to burger king it takes 7.00 to fill me up. for the cheap price of five dollars I can get the five dollar box and a drink comes with that. there are so many cheap and affordable combo meals at taco bell

2.variety
next taco bell is a better restaurant because there is a huge variety of meals and snacks. there is burritos,tostadas,quesidilla
DHDebate

Con

= Opening statements =
I thank my opponent for this debate!

= Framework =
Before beginning, I would like to offer a few observations.
OBS 1: Burden of Proof (BOP)-
As the Con in this debate, it is not my burden to prove that Burger king is better than Taco Bell, but simply to prove that Taco Bell is not better than Burger King. My opponent holds all BOP in this round to prove that Taco Bell is better than Burger King; If he is unable to prove that Taco Bell is better than Burger King in every instance of the word, the vote must go Con.

As a brief road-map, I will be covering my opponent's arguments before presenting my own.

= Pro Arguments =

1. Prices-
Burger King has a dollar menu as well, so in all reality this argument isn't very valid. Further more the fact that my opponent can filled up at certain prices per restaurant doesn't warrant one restaurant's supremacy over the other, but instead simply says something to the effect of his personal preference.
I would also like to point out that Taco Bell isn't only cheap in cost, but it's also cheap in quality. While their Tex-Mex flavors are certainly tasty, you get very little actual substance; it's mostly fillers. Beans, rice, cheese, sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes, and very little meat. You may be full right after eating a few of those .89 cent burritos, but it only lasts so long as those carbohydrates do. Whereas Burger King's products, on par, have more meat in them. And so while it may take a bit more (at least for my opponent) to fill up at BK, it's a fill that last longer.

Also I would like to point out that I tend to spend more at Taco Bell than I do at Burger king.

2. Variety-
Taco Bell only has Tex-Mex; There's actually very little variety among their various dishes. In fact can I point out that my opponent only listed three different examples? Burger King has Hamburgers, Chicken Nuggets, French Fries, Onion Rings, Milkshakes, and they even have a secret menu that includes tacos. Yes Tacos.

Con-
1. Choice-
The main facet of my case will be the issue of choice. When determining an issue of superiority neither price nor variety really matter in the first place. McDonalds sells a pretty good cup of joe for only about a buck, but that doesn't stop hipsters from spending all their allowance on Starbucks every month. At the end of it all neither can be better than the other because they're two completely different entities; there's no competition between burgers and tacos. It's all a matter of choice, an the winner will be different in each person's eyes. If I'm craving a burger and fries; Burger King. If I want a burrito and a tostada; Taco Bell.

2. Bacon-
Burger King has bacon on their burgers. This argument is inherent, and warrants a straight seven vote.

= Conclusion =
+ Burger King and Taco Bell are equal.
+ Taco Bell's food is all filler.
+ Bacon.
jesusfreek

Pro

jesusfreek forfeited this round.
DHDebate

Con

Om nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom.
Oh hi there! Sorry, I was enjoying a delicious meal from my neighborhood Burger King.

Oh yeah, vote con and stuff.
Posted by jesusfreek 5 years ago
jesusfreek
my computer messed up sorry.
Vote Placed by Lordknukle 5 years ago
Lordknukle
jesusfreekDHDebateTied
Reasons for voting decision: Obvious much?
Vote Placed by F-16_Fighting_Falcon 5 years ago
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
jesusfreekDHDebateTied
Reasons for voting decision: Are you serious? BK sucks compared to In N Out. Where I live, there is a BK right next to In N Out. While In N Out prepares fresh ingredients for low prices, BK sells frozen and thawed rubbish. The meat is hard and rubbery. Dollar menu: who eats it? If you go to BK, you want a whopper, and let's face it: it is not worth the price compared to a double-double at In N Out. Taco Bell is actually decent if you are into Mexican food. RFD: Forfeit.