natalia
ewo2

talented yet gullible people always fall an easy prey to the crafty,cunning and manupalative people

natalia

Pro

are talented people really fall an easy prey to the cunning people??????????
ewo2

Con

Greetings and thanks for the debate.

My contention is that talented yet gullible people do not ALWAYS fall prey to crafty cunning people. I will elaborate and provide examples of talented, gullible people who have not been evidenced to have fallen prey to crafty, cunning, and manipulative people.
natalia

Pro

natalia forfeited this round.
ewo2

Con

It would appear that my opponent has forgotten about this debate.

I will give her another round to put forth an argument before I bother to state my own.
natalia

Pro

okay can you site some examples
ewo2

Con

Since it would appear that my opponent has no interest in supporting her claim or establishing any kind of framework for this debate, I will attempt to provoke a substantive post by offering definitions for key terms.

1. Talent: a special often athletic, creative, or artistic aptitude

2. Gullible: easily duped or cheated

3. Crafty: adept in the use of subtlety and cunning

4. Cunning: characterized by wiliness and trickery

5. Manipulative (I believe this is what my opponent meant by "manupalative"): to control or play upon by artful, unfair, or insidious means especially to one's own advantage

Essentially, my opponents claim can be defined as follows:

People gifted with special aptitude but who are easily duped or cheated will ALWAYS fall prey to tricky people who want to control them.

By this point in the debate I would have hoped that my opponent would have offered up proof of her claim, but instead, she has merely forfeited a round and then attempted to place the burden of proof on myself. However, the burden of proof is on my opponent, as she makes the claim that there is no exception to the resolution - that EVERY SINGLE GULLIBLE PERSON with talent has fallen prey to crafty, cunning, manipulative people.

In fact, as the burden of proof is on my opponent, I will name a talented person and challenge my opponent to find and cite evidence that this person has been prey to crafty, cunning, and manipulative people. I will establish that this person meets the definition of gullible. My opponent must then prove that this person has been taken advantage of by people that she proves to meet the definitions of crafty, cunning, and manipulative. If she fails to do so, she forfeits the debate.

I challenge my opponent to prove that Jessica Simpson, one of the stupidest people in the celebrity world, has fallen prey to crafty, cunning, and manipulative people.
natalia

Pro

natalia forfeited this round.
ewo2

Con

well shoot... :0 ...
natalia

Pro

well,I think they are easily cheated because if u know people who enter the film industry always have to go through many things (well I don't think I need to explain the problems) even when they are talented,they have to suffer a lot.

agreed that's not always the case but it does take place,may be its not always but they DO fall an easy prey to the cunning people.

in today's world we need to be smart and cunning because anyone can take advantage of our being innocent. so I think there's no use of people being innocent of course cunning people do have talent but in the race of going at the top people tend to fool the innocent one's so that they are recognized and appreciated. they do this all because of jealousy.
Posted by Cunit0814 6 years ago
Cunit0814
Very poor effort pro.
Vote Placed by Cunit0814 6 years ago
Cunit0814
nataliaewo2Tied
Vote Placed by losedotexe 6 years ago
losedotexe
nataliaewo2Tied