lovernnnnnnnnnnn
PowerPikachu21

tazmainin tiger being cloned back to life

lovernnnnnnnnnnn has forfeited round #4.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

lovernnnnnnnnnnn

Pro

should this wolf be cloned
PowerPikachu21

Con

I welcome lovernnn to debate.org, where users present information to try to convince voters to vote for them. Now, tell me why we should bring back this Tazmanian Tiger. (don't worry. I'll go easy on you.)
lovernnnnnnnnnnn

Pro

this is my avert animal its a mamil
PowerPikachu21

Con

It would be very difficult task to bring back an extinct species. And unless having the Tazmanian Tiger back brings any benefits, it would be a waste of money, which could alternatively be used towards creating new medicines, or even curing cancer. Just because it's your favorite animal, that doesn't mean we have to bring it back.
lovernnnnnnnnnnn

Pro

this is my avert animal its a mamil no its not they have a dead pup
PowerPikachu21

Con

Could you please spell properly? I have no idea what you just said. People won't vote for you if you don't care about proper grammar and spelling. I'll try to respond to what you said, and I'll try to translate for the audience, but I don't want to have to do this again.

"this is my avert animal"

Translation 1: This is my favorite animal.

This isn't a reason to bring something back to life. Just because you really like this animal doesn't mean it needs to come back. We can instead use the money so you don't get sick. There's bad sicknesses out there, and we need to use the mney so people can feel better.

Translation 2: This is an animal I avert my attention from.

"Avert" means you want to avoid something. Do you not like the Tazmanian Tiger? If you want to avert your attention from it, then we probably shouldn't bring it back. (This is why spelling matters.)

"its a mamil"

Translation: It is a mammal.

Mammals are animals that have fur, are warm blooded, and give live birth, not laying eggs. Why is this a reason to bring the Tazmanian Tiger back? Explain further, please.

"no its not they have a dead pup"

Translation: It is not [a waste of money]. They have a dead puppy.

I don't see why this matters. What does a dead puppy have to do with a Tazmanian Tiger? And why is it not a waste of money to bring it back? You will have to tell me with more words.

[Sorry there's a lot of text. Make sure you come up with a way to counter my argument that we can use money for making medicine rather than cloning the Tazmanian Tiger back to life.]
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
I might've gotten a little overboard in Round 3. And I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings at all during this debate.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
No offense, but could you use a spell checker? You'll make yourself look bad if you don't care for spelling properly.