team war inspired by mongeese. (ps. i hope you don't mind that i copied your rules)

post the locaion you want on comments.

Team leader: One of the debaters here, i.e. me or my opponent
Team member: One of the five chosen warriors.
Team Pro: My team.
Team Con: My opponent's team.

1. There will be no demi-god characters that are capable of travelling at ridiculous speeds, shattering almost any barriers in their way sustaining little damage to themselves, and wiping out anything, like Superman or Sentry, or anything more powerful than that. Nor will there be any unlimited powers that cannot be resisted. If you're in doubt, just ask.
2. Other illegal powers include time travel and mind control (taking over an opposing character).
3. Any team member must be either real or, if fictional, verifiably existent. No characters may be made up for the purpose of this debate.
4. In the case of a fictional character, the team member's abilities must be according to a specific canon chosen by the team leader.
5. Every character has only the equipment that they generally have in the specified canon, at almost all times, not equipment they only picked up a few times. They should be in their default state. If a character is arguably two individuals, the debater must pick one and stick with it through the entire debate.
6. Team members are absolutely loyal to the team leader. All team members are still subjected to their own emotions, however.
7. The team leader may not directly participate in the competition, but may only facilitate. The role of the team leader is to explain what the team would do and why it would win against the opposing team.
8. Neither team can have a member in common. If one team leader chooses a team member, the other team cannot have that character.
9. A team wins when all members of an opposing team are dead, unconscious, or essentially unusable. Characters who cannot be dead, unconscious, or unusable are not allowed.
10. The winning team automatically receives Arguments and Sources. Conduct, in addition to regular things, goes to the person who follows the rules most effectively. Please remember this rule.

Round 1: Rule specifications; CON unveils first three team members, PRO unveils all five team members. CON also chooses the location of his team at the start of the fight; PRO then chooses a different location at least X meters away from the one picked by CON (determined based on the location).

Round 2: CON unveils his final two team members and explains why his team is better. PRO also begins his arguments.

Round 3, 4, 5: Arguments and rebuttals.

i will choose my characters once a location is chosen.

Alright i'm fine with all the rules. Here are my first 3 guys.

1. Ben Adaephon Delat aka "Quick Ben"
Equiped with "Warren" canon. Warrens are just bassically different types of magic he uses.
2. Deadpool (Wade Wilson)
Equiped with Regeneration canon. Can regenerate most major organs and limbs.
3.Manfredd von Carstein
Equiped with Eye of Khemri canon. He has all the ability's and pitfalls of a vampire. (Eye details)

The battlefeild will be the Zombie invested apocaliptic earth of "The Walking Dead"
(thanks tvellalott)
My team will start in the city of London, Ontario, Canada.

And i was a bit iffy on the canon thing so correct me if I did it wrong.

1: super shadow from Sonic X
2: 8-bit megaman- If he gets a weapon from each robot he beats and there are 8 robots in each of his games, that's a LOT of weapons
3: kirby from the anime- He eats anything and everything!
4: Voldemort(without his hocruxes, so this match will be fair)
5: paper mario from super paper mario

4. Bullseye
Can use almost anything, including a tooth pick and a playing card, as a lethal projection. Also a master of many martial arts and his bones are reiforced with strips of adamantium.
Equiped with throwing knifes and pistol canon
5. Ahzek Ahriman
A chaos space marine of the Thousand sons chapter. He is incased in a suit of power armor, which is impervious to most conventional weapons. He is armed with a bolt gun which shoots explosive rounds. He is also one of the most powerfull psykers in the galaxy.

This is why my team is better. First off Manfredd uses the Eye of Khemri to take control of the billions of undead on the planet, also summoning the many dead in their graves. Your team would be smothered under the weight of hordes of zombies. Quick ben can send all of your people into one of his warrens (warrens are also places, and the sorcerers can use them to travel around quickly or send people into them) or use the power of his warrens to destroy them. Deadpool could counter Kirby by letting him swallow him, then cutting him open from the inside. Bullseye can simply put a throwing knife into their foreheads. Ahzek could summon creatures from the warp to kill them, shoot them with his bolter, or destroy their minds using his formidable physik powers.
Your turn.

actually, my team would not be overwhelmed, as it is shown in Harry potter 6 that voldemort also has control over the undead, so the world would be in encased in billions of zombie vs zombie battles. Strategy: Voldemort casts a tracking spell on shadow, and shadow will then fly around the world at sonic speed multiple times. when he finds deadpool, he signals voldemort, who apparates to the spot and hits deadpool with a killing curse. (also, in the Kirby show, Kirby is invulnerable to attacks from the inside, so if deadpool gave himself up to Kirby, then he's screwed). meanwhile, Kirby faces of with bullseye, inhaling all of his attacks, and then either inhaling bullseye, or spitting back his entire barrage. meanwhile, shadow and voldemort find Manfredd, and voldemort conjures up garlic, a sunny day, and a stake, which he use against Manfredd. Megaman tracks down ahzek with a hornet chaser(megaman 9), and dispatches him with a black hole weapon(megaman 9), or the armor-piercing laser trident (megaman 9), and since megaman is a robot, he is unaffected by Ahzeks powers. Finally, that leaves only Ben. paper mario, who id nothing until know, uses an item to freeze him, and then Kirby sucks him up, megaman black-holes, voldemort curses, mario fireblasts, and/or shadow chaos blasts. Team PRO reigns victorious, while the zombies continue to whipe each other out. Your move CON.

Ok, first off voldermort does not have control of the undead, he has control of his Inferius, which is a dead human body that the wizard reanimates using magic. ( Zombies are already reanimated corpses, and Voldermort can only take control of a dead human body, so the zombies are mine. heres my counter strategy: Quick Ben uses his Meanas warren to confuse sonic and make an illusion of deadpool. Sonic would summon voldermort, and as soon he apparates, Bullseye hits him with a throwing knife. Ahzek faces off against Kirby, and using his sorcery, destroys kirby.
Also Manfredd cannot be killed by garlic or sunlight, as proven in Steven Savile's Von Carstien trilogy, it merely requires a strong will to stand in sunlight, which manfredd has applenty. Manfredd, using his supernatural speed and strengh tries to catch sonic. As sonic races by, Ben opens up a portal to the warren of Telas directly in front of him. ( Telas is the path of fire) Sonic is incenerated. The whole gang gets together, corners Megaman, and with their combined efforts destroy him. Of course this is assuming they find a way to escape from the hordes of ravenous undead.

Okay, so if voldemort canno control the already undead, the he summons his own undead, to battle the zombies. mario uses a shooting star item, obliterating all the zombies in the fighting area, while leaving voldemorts inferius, which proceed to attack your team. assuming they survive, to counter the illusion, voldemort casts a Finite Incantatem, revealling that deadpoool is not there, but bullseye is, who voldemort casts a confundus charm on, making bullseye a guy ith a bunch of knives, who voldemort quickly kills with an avada kedavera.( spells found on then i use my previous strategy to eliminate deadpoll, and megaman kills ahzek with a black hole or laser trident, while he is distracted battling kirby who keeps inhaling ahzeks spells. kirby later becomes magic kirby, i guess, and meanwhile, vodemort uses a killing curse on manfredd, or conjuring up a stake to stab him. that leaves ben, who is hit by another Finite Incantatem, as well as being frozen by one of marios items, leaving him vulnerable to the a spell from magic kirby, a chaos blast from SHADOW (not sonic), a killing curse from voldemort, a fireball from mario, and a black hole from megaman.

Your turn

PS. shadow wouldnt have been incenerated, as in sonic x, normal shadow fell through earths atmosphere and survived.

Fidller forfeited this round.

i guess i win...

Fidller forfeited this round.
Posted by Fidller 5 years ago
Oh ya i forgot, Quick Ben uses his warrens to transport everyone to London, England.
Posted by georgster101 5 years ago
i forgot to menton where i'll be sarting- ill start in london, britain.
Posted by georgster101 5 years ago
whoever accepts the debate gets to select the battleground
Posted by georgster101 5 years ago
@ Puck actually i thoght i'd let my opponent pick his/her characters first
Posted by Puck 5 years ago
"Round 1: Rule specifications; CON unveils first three team members, PRO unveils all five team members. "

I assume you chose Pro accidentally instead of Con. And you never listed your 3 team members.
Posted by wjmelements 5 years ago
I prefer the resolution, "My team could totally beat up your team."
Posted by tvellalott 5 years ago
I'm up for this too. I suggest we battle in the zombie apocolypse infected earth of "The Walking Dead".
Posted by mongeese 5 years ago
I absolutely don't mind the rule-copying. However, I think a creditting of me (and MTGandP as well, for creating the original Ultimate Team War) would go better in the debate section than the comments section. A better, more concise debate title would be "Ultimate Team War - On Location."

But as for the debate, how about Isle Delfino, from Super Mario Sunshine?
Posted by mongoose 5 years ago
You can't negate hope.
Posted by wjmelements 5 years ago
Resolved: team war inspired by mongeese. (ps. i hope you don't mind that i copied your rules)

I am the contender. I do mind that you are attributing the rules to me. Resolution negated.
Vote Placed by wierdman 5 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: ff