Technology Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

technology is changing our holidays for the better.

MAHOGONZALEZ107
itsagodthing

Yes, especially the Internet offers people the possibility to plan their holidays while sitting comfortably at home....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Technology brings more good than harm

Tuckzer
Wylted

Technology, is used around the globe, from the invention of wheels to the futuristic Google glasses. To indicate whether technology does more harm or more good, I will list out points on why technology does more good than harm. First of all, technology can bring us one step forward towards a much better future. Technology is created ever since the existence of mankind during the prehistoric times to ease mankind in completing any difficult tasks and to expand the horizon of the impossible....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

should all teenagers have mobile phone

rit
mattyalby

I will argue that teens should indeed have cell phones, because of these reasons: 1. Emergencies and safety. I believe this is the biggest reason. Teens must need cell phones so they can call the police if for example someone try to kill them or something. They will also need it if a accident happens, especially teens, because most teen begins driving. So a teen should have a cell phone for safety, if a accident happens, or for lif...

6 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

all children should have mobile phones

Keaton
BillionBrainCells

All children should have mobile phones to contact 911 or their parents and family and that to me out-weighs everything else....

3 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Is it a good idea to have a Facebook account when you are over 13 years old?

bluebubbles
softline

I think it is a good idea to have a Facebook account over 13 because if you are younger it could be dangerous. Some kids have a Facebook account when they're younger then 13. They probably haven't learned not to talk to strangers online. Also, there might be something inappropriate online on Facebook that they're too young to see. There might be violent things, too. Another thing is something called cyber bullying. The child could be cyber bullying about something they know in their school. Or t...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Bing is better than Google

curvinggem
9spaceking

Google does not work well to me. Why? I will tell you! Bing: What is 15x-3.5678a? Gives you website options, or come up with a calculator. Google: What is 15x-3.5678a? Gives you ADS,ads,,ads,ads. Website options then ads ads ads, then a calculator....

4 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

hacktivst, good or bad?

okokcalmdown
WillRiley

honestly, everything is pointing to hacktivist being bad. with the recent bank hacking going on, well everywhere. its hard to say that hacktivist are protesting. it seems more like they are stealing and just coming up with some cover up story. i know that there are actual people out there that hack websites to make a point, but these recaent acts are putting a bad name on them. if you are for them, why i ask?...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Is Intel better than AMD?

SlovakiaKentros
Mrcar2

The first round is acceptance. Acceptance to Jesus. Or something ridiculous like that....

5 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Nuclear > Wind

JacobGibbsDofE
Shadowhuntress

Hello, I am Jacob Gibbs.Resolution: "Looking to the future, we should fund Nuclear energy rather than Wind energy"I will be arguing for the resolution, my opponent will be arguing against. Rules of the debate1. No abuse of semantics.2. No resorts to insults or personal attacks.3. Plus, all ToS (Terms Of uSe) apply.4. Breaking any of the rules constitutes a forfeit and the voters are then not justified in giving that person any points.Structure of t...

4 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Battlefield v.s Call of Duty

IceEreFlyX
Gabe1e

Battlefield and COD might be two different things and you cannot compare it, but you really can. They are two really great FPS games that are strangely hated and argued against. BUT I want to see what you think. Battlefield, IMO, always dominates in arguments. EVERYONE votes for it. (Note: If you just cry or insult the other game, you will be ignored). I have more experience playing with COD as it was my first FPS, and what game you really play first tends to always be your favorite. Rarely anyo...

0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago