Technology Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Technology is destroying children's education.

Ycease
9spaceking

Technology is a good thing. You're supposed to use technology for research and a way to learn. There is nothing wrong with using it for entertainment. The problem with children is that they abuse it. They use the technology for more entertainment rather than for education. Therefore they're not learning as much as they actually could if they used the technology for educational purposes. I myself am only 14 years old, but I use the technology to learn new things. For example, using my home comput...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 2 Minutes Ago

Cellular phones should be allowed in schools.

Xtremis730
Saska

As seen here, I have not provided an argument in my round one. I will be taking the position of Pro-Phones in school. This is a very common debate, but yet there is so much arguments based on this, so I decided to bring it back. I'm looking for someone willing to contend my stance and go against my argument however they see fit, against my argument that cellular phones should be allowed in schools. I will leave an option open to my opponent. This is structured for 5 rounds, 72 hours to submi...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Should Kids be playing M rated games?

LostintheEcho1498
ninjalover36

This is an issue (or at least I think so) that is rarely brought up so let me give you some insight into my opinion. I have a step-brother who is in 3rd grade. He plays M rated games and has for several years. He is a special case in that he has anger management issues without the management part. It makes these games a bad combo for several reasons. 1. He is seeing these people do extremely violently acts which only teaches him that this is acceptable. 2. It allows his anger to be shown in the...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

videogames

ajawesomesauce
Conservative101

video games are a positive thing for peoples health and can also influence and make reactions better...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

What do you think on cyber bullying?

ChristOurSavior
nerosmoke

I disagree of course with it. But I think there needs to be more petrol on it. I don't believe, the government or the police do much about cyber-bullying. What are suggestions do you think they could do better with? I believe listen to the people trace computers, and open up to people's feelings....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Samsung Galaxy S4 is better than the Iphone 5s

IAlwaysLoseDebates
KUBRICK

This is a debate on which phone is better, the Samsung Galaxy S4 or the IPhone 5s. I am on the side of the S4. We will not be comparing the Galaxy S5 or the IPhone 5c because the Galaxy S5 is the newest model and the 5c has lower specs than the 5s and I want this debate to be challenging. Round 1: Acceptance Round 2: First Argument Round 3: First Rebuttal Round 4: Second Statement Round 5: Final Statement/Rebuttal If you accept you will be defending the IPhone 5s....

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Do You Think AMD is Better Than Intel?

TheSwagBandit
mr1234sharingan

I know that there are compelling arguments for both sides, but I believe that AMD surpasses Intel in price and performance. Can't wait to have a fine debate with some beautiful fellow computer enthusiast!...

2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Mac OS is better than Windows OS

debatable1997
Shadowsx17

Mac OS is better than the standard Windows OS....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Should wooly mammoths be brought back alive

Toxicgengar
grayger

We shouldnt because they could be a danger to our civilization...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Robot Zombies vs Ninja Pirates.

skepticdude
NiamC

Ninja Pirates are fast and ruthless, but how do you stop a robot that's already dead, and eats the flesh of the living?...

1 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago