Technology Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Should the US Government re-open NASA?

z1
WillRiley

Hello, I would like the government to re-open NASA. As you are probably aware, NASA unfortunately got closed down just a few years ago. The only thing is, NASA gave the US many great things. NASA gave us many new technologies. NASA also gave us information about space around us. Also, most importantly, NASA gave our nation a sense of pride. Many great technologies by NASA were for the military. They created many military planes and also helped create some missiles. As found here: http://histor...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Minutes Ago

should kids through ages 4-8 have have a table or phone

makeupgirl1
akstubben

I don't think so my little brother has a tablet and he is only four I got my first pod on my 9 birthday. The horrible thing is that my little sister is 2 and she is always on my step moms phone....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 12 Hours Ago

Social networking sites boon.

akshayk
Lee001

Social networking sites nowadays are used for stalking, committing cyber crimes and other frauds....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Should all kids be able to own and use their own mobile phone?

Hylian_3000
Acarr130

Let's start by laying down some rules and definitions Round 1: Acceptance Round Round 2: Opening Statement Round 3: Arguments Round 4: Counter Arguments/Arguments Round 5: Counter Arguments/Closing Statement Mobile Phone: any wireless telephone that operates over a relatively large area, as a cellular phone or PCS phone....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 9 Hours Ago

are video games a sport?

slenderman815
karislovesyeww

go against me for video games!...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

Should You Buy the $99 PC from Walmart?

archer_swimmer
jessvball

I think you should buy a 99 dollar PC from Walmart because that is pretty cheap for electronics....

0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

The world become to reliant on technology

sekolui01
ELDRITCH

YES _ It is and no one is doing anything about it...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Change.org Should Have a Way to See the Other Side of the Argument

hmaxim
Hylian_3000

I used to be a large supporter of change.org when it first started up, but recently it has become a slew of one-sided stories. In most of them, if the other side of the argument could be viewed, most people would have enough knowledge to know not to support that petition. Do we want our citizens to become mindless drones which when they hear the words "animal cruelty" immediately throw their support into a cause? I think not. Good luck to my opponent, and I hope that this debate will prove inter...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Gaming in Schools

Way2CheesE
carriead20

We have discussed in class about Procedural Writing, and I've chosen Benefits of Gaming in School. I have a few reasons to be for the argument, as first of all, gaming increases Hand-Eye Co-ordination, as widely known on the Internet. I can agree to this, as It actually helped me before in writing/typing faster. My second reason would be creativity (Looking at you, Notch) and I can confirm this as well, as I've been getting lots of ideas to draw, create things (cardboard and games) and it made m...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

galaxy note 4 is more useful than apple iPhone 6

samsungisaheadofapple
AbandonedSpring

Galaxy note 4 has a stylus pen and 2 screens can be used at once. The iPhone is nowhere near as powerful as a computer, but samsung comes close enough....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago