Technology Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Security cameras are an invasion of our privacy!

moses_moses

Security cameras are an invasion of our privacy!...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 20 Minutes Ago

Airpower can hold Land.

Jingle_Bombs
AbandonedSpring

A simple two round discussion about whether or not air forces by themselves can hold land. I intend to show through historical examples and modern warfare theory that the air forces of today can indeed complete the Army's role of 'clear, secure, and occupying land' without needing large battalions of ground troops for support. Con will have to prove that winning major wars still requires a ground component and that boots on the ground are vital for its success. This debate is open to anyone with...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Alienware computers are way over rated.

GiantPurpleOctopus
kai11

I want someone to prove that alienware PC's/Laptops are worth the money....

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

should children play mature rated video games

manraj63
kamal7c

this is just a opening round do u accept and what is your opinion on the matter my postion is that kids should play video games the reasons why are going to be in the next round...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 11 Hours Ago

I'm a better debater than you. Period.

JDOGMONEY
BombDebaterLeeroyTheBird

I'm better in every way possible....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

This House believes that children should be allowed to own and use smart phones.

Zarif_Zai94
TheodoretheMan

I am going to post my first ever debate topic. As stated above the motion shall be "This House believes that children should be allowed to own and use smart phones. So here are the formats for the debate. Round 1: ONLY ACCEPTANCE OF DEBATE Round 2: Arguments and proofs that support each side. ( max : 3 points) Round 3: ONLY Rebuttals against each party Round 4: Conclusion summarizing each party's arguments and his/her It is to be mentioned that I'm quite new to this website and do not...

Debating Period
16 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Samsung Phones are better than Asus Phone

Sikandar
Mark.mahdi

1st Round is for aceepting...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 15 Hours Ago

Does new age media make or break connections?

sherafa
SmartyBoy1966

New age media is a disaster as many social sites are creating problems by morphing the photos of young respectful girls resulting in them committing suicide. Instead of connecting with people it is disconnecting people forever...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

The 16-bit wars (Super Nintendo vs. Sega Genesis vs. Turbografx-16) in the USA were won by Nintendo

jjaeger
STALIN

Many believe that Nintendo won the 16-bit wars or "4th generation" of the video game console wars, simply because in worldwide sales the Super Nintendo sold more units than the Sega Genesis and the Turbografx. However, I believe that there simply were no real winners in this console war because everyone won (Except NEC in the US)!! Sega went on to create the Sega Saturn, Nintendo with their N64 and NEC (in Japan) went on to create the PC-FX. Each company continued on with their momentum giving v...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Who wins in a china - u.s war?

226562
Jingle_Bombs

In my opinion china would lose the war war with the u.s for several reasons. One of those reasons would be that we are in debt to china 1.3 trillion dollars and if they went to war with us then they would obviously not get that money thus putting them into an economic collapse. Also, our country has many allies and if china even dared to attack us we would embargo them along with several of are allies who are major European countries (thus putting china into an even worse economic decline). Fina...

6 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago