Technology Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

PC is a better option than consoles

Shrektheboss
Burzmali

umad console peasants...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

That we should ban anonymous online accounts

Jamesgreenup
FaustianJustice

Cyberbullying- the worst thing to happen to this new generation. With new technology comes new stress for children especially in high school. Online anonymity aids these bullies which gives them a new advantage over the victim. The victim does not know who this person is. They are given much stress already however under this new model requiring a name to go to the profile will act as a deterrent against internet trolls. Hopefully this will clear the thought of online bullying from victims minds....

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago

should IPhones be more expensive?

Emily3893
Jsach

So, There are alot of people who have IPhones in the UK and people hate it because they take stupid selfies and thy should be more expensive so there is less of them!...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 22 Hours Ago

Build or Buy a PC

techthom_123
Boesball

I think that building a PC is better value for money and you have the fun of building the PC for yourself and choosing all of the parts yourself for a truly customisable feeling. Another reason why I personally think that building a PC is better because you learn a lot from doing all of this and as a tech savvy 13 year old I really enjoy doing the research and learning on building a PC....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 16 Hours Ago

Not too much TECHNOLOGY!!!

phuongtran
Maliza

I think that students should not be allowed to use their phone more than 4 hours a day. I'm a student and most of my time in school, I've already use so much technology (tablets, i pads, sometimes phone) for my school work and in recess, I'm seeing lots of my friends using technology and texting their other friends which is like 2 meters away from them. This is not a very good problem for us (students) to over use these amazing technology. Personally, I use my tablets for school work and doing m...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

It is unethical to use Truecaller app

srikanth3d
Tough

Truecaller is an application which allows a user to find out Name of the person calling from any unknown phone number. In order to have this facility, the app asks a user to give access to all contacts in phone-book. The phone numbers in the phone-book along with associated names get saved in Truecaller's database. Thus Truecaller gained access to names of millions of phone numbers. User is trading his/her phone-book contacts for knowing unknown caller. It is unethical to give away personal...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

celebrate the rise of hacktivism

usi_debsoc
JackDChicken

So i'm against hacktivism while my opponent will defend why we celebrate the rise of hacktivism. I will dicuss why hactivism is not good while my opponent will dicuss the benifits of having hackers in our society. i'm against this because it could cause us more harm in our country and also because that hacktivism is part of a cyber crime law so we should not tolerate them instead of hacking they can do something worthwhile like finding a decent job or focusing om their studies or use theit,int...

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

How does social media impact mental health?

polinamazonka
asi14

Social media affects our brain. Do you think it is beneficial or detrimental to our mental health? Why?...

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Is technology affecting the way children learn

jaygc415
tlockr

No technology is not hurting the way children are learning. Without technology people wouldn't be seeing microscopic organism, or we wouldn't have smart boards, or even computers to do essays or research. So no technology would only be hurting children if they abuse it. But kids who se technology the right way learn a lot from it. Here's another good point kids that are on this website are you learning thing? Probably didn't think about that....

0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Is Verizon better then sprint?

Treasrygirl
lol101

Please vote!...

1 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago