Technology Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

using technology everyday distracts you from living a proper life

clarakamel
RoyalFlush100

everyday use of technology spoils your life: 1) cyber bullying 2) isolation of people from human interaction 3)life becomes less physically demanding...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago

TS 2014 is too over priced!

jribeiro
britkit_francis

TS 2014 is way too overpriced because say you buy the cd then you have to buy the product code...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

The Government Should Substantially Curtail Its Domestic Surveillance

ss12
TheJuniorVarsityNovice

Please only accept if you are familiar with this topic and know what the government has done in order to use surveillance to collect information from citizens of this country. First round is acceptance round. Please state your argument and define all the terms in the topic resolution. My declaration: the U.S. should substantially curtail its domestic surveillance because overreaching laws have been passed that give the government the unconstitutional right to intrude on our privacy. RULE: No...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 20 Hours Ago

Is Five Nights At Freddy's creepy and fun at the same time?

ciciul8er
billden55

I love FNAF because it's a really fun but creepy at the same time. I even watch videos about it....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

iPhones are good phones

Brenden-Lawrence
Bogcha

I believe that iPhones are one of the best phones out there. 1. They reinvented the smartphone so that it could be used for fun and not just business http://www.eweek.com/mobile/slideshows/nine-ways-the-apple-iphone-redefined-the-smartphone-in-2007.html 2. iPhones are outselling android. This one phone company is outselling, Motorola, Samsung, and LG combined. http://techcrunch.com/2015/02/04/apples-iphone-overtakes-android-in-us-sales-for-the-first-time-since-2012/ 3. People say th...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Video Games can start bad habits

sarah.zhang123
alexkyl99

Video Games can start bad habits because it can keep your yes glued to the screen which you are playing on. It can be bad for your education because you put video games as you number one priority. You "forget" to study for a test. You don't do your homework. Video Games also can put everything else in your head aside. Video Games clearly can start bad habits....

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Computer is better then ps4

TheHardcoreSlammer
Pase66

Are Computers better than ps4I think the computer is better than the ps4 because many games are made for the computer and modifying computer games is easier to modify. For instance Minecraft is really easy to mod. Also you can buy stuff off of websites like amazon ebay and many others. You can read on computers but you can't on ps4. So thats why I think computers are better than ps4.

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Privacy

Huitt85
Blue_Hood

I think that if the government did get involved with our online privacy, it would just be ruined. They would be so caught up in our online life that everything else would fall. Everyone would be worried about how they "research" on the Internet. Just think, all the hackers, terrorist, and criminals would be against this which would cause more chaos. "One man thinks justice consists in paying debts, and has no measure in his abhorrence of another who is very remiss in this duty and makes the cred...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Apple is superior than Microsoft.

PsychoScientist
tajshar2k

Hello, and welcome to this debate. I will for once prove that Apple's technology is highly superior than Microsoft's. There will be four rounds in this debate. I, PsychoScientist, am a student, and I use a MacBook Pro, for my work. I have indeed knowledge of debating between these rival companies, for I have used both Microsoft and Apple....

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Computers are better then playstaion 4

TheHardcoreSlammer
Jetfuelcantmeltsteelbeams

Are Computers better than ps4I think the computer is better than the ps4 because many games are made for the computer and modifying computer games is easier to modify. For instance Minecraft is really easy to mod. Also you can buy stuff off of websites like amazon ebay and many others. You can read on computers but you can't on ps4. So thats why I think computers are better than ps4....

1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago