Technology Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Instagram is better than Snapchat

itz_me_naturally
7536658

Instagram Has Better Drawing Filters Unlike Snapchat, Instagram features drawing filters with various styles. For instance, users can use a marker"s tip, a pen"s tip, and a glow in the dark tip. This allows users to better create drawings and texts into their posts....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Schools Should Be Able To Use Rats In Their Own Computers

harry.egg80
BernardIsosceles

I personally don't believe in this, but I thought I'd play devil's advocate to get an opponent faster. Rules: 1) No ad hominem, insults, or personal attacks. 2) This first round will just be for my opponent to accept my debate. Rounds 2-4 will be used as a three round debate If any of the rules are violated, the voters should vote for the one who didn't violate them in terms of "conduct"...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Quantum Computing Should Be Created

harry.egg80
Odotellessa

I would like to debate with anyone who would like to debate about if quantum computers should be created. I will be arguing as the contender, but I do have some rules. Rules: 1) No ad hominem, insults, personal attacks 2) The first round will be used only for my opponent to accept my debate and the rounds 2-5 will be used as a 4 round debate. If any of the rules are violated, the voters should vote for the one who didn't violate them in terms of "conduct"...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Searches From Google Home App Is Usually Measured As The Direct Traffic In Google"s Analytics

albertlee
sboss18

There is one powerful tool available on the internet called Google analytics that can be more accurate and effective for analyzing the traffic associated with your sites and there is no doubt that this particular tool having all the powerful abilities and can do clever things like tracking the actions, clients, purpose, etc. without the need of downloading anything at the client’s end but at the same time it has some issues with it.

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Are cell phones safe?

DivineMorality
NeuralNetwork

The first round regards acceptance. The second round will be the official debate stating contentions, rebuttals, and defenses. Please use citations (if necessary). Pro will argue why cell phones are safe while Con will argue why cell phones are NOT safe. The third round will be the conclusions as well as a brief summary (or additional arguments). Rules: -No kritiks / semantics. -No forfeits. (if necessary)...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Is Social Networking Good for our society?

Colingotskillz
regiets99

Social Networking is good for our society....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Books disconect people from reality and internet and phones do not

Debatwinnerpro
superking75

Books do in fact disconnect people from reality and the amount of people who read books has increased in recent years! Dare to apose me!...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Android is better than Apple

jenvz
LucaSas

The first round is only acceptance. Round 2 is for arguments. Round 3 is for rebuttals. Round 4 is for conclusion. The best of luck to my opponent, hope you have a good debate with me....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Android is better than Apple

jenvz
EdgeOfTheInfinite

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Cloud Computing In Businesses

Cward3100
dsjpk5

In the ever-changing world of business communication and demand for instantaneous information, discuss the issues surrounding cloud computing in relation to storage, access, and security. Be prepared to argue the affirmative, that cloud computing would positively answer the demand for instantaneous information; and be prepared to argue the negative, that cloud computing is not the answer to instantaneous information....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago