pinkyloverb
tennis47

teenagers spend most of their time on entertainment

pinkyloverb

Con

teenagers are humans age from 13 to 19 that means they are majority high schoolers or maybe college students. we cant say they are spending time on entertainment because they are too busy with their assignments and school projects that are going to be a great help for them to prepare for their future life's.
tennis47

Pro

I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!

I didn't mean to accept this debate! I meant to click the no button, but then I saw my mom in the hallway and for a second I thought she was a murderer(no joke)so I quickly clicked the submit button! And then I realized what I'd just done.

I'm not going to debate here, because I'd obviously lose, so yeah.

I'M SO SORRY! :(
pinkyloverb

Con

you dont have to win also can because i was trying to collect ideas..because im having a friendly debate in my class and this was the topic so just throw some opposition ideas please and thank you :)
tennis47

Pro

Nobody vote on this debate, please!

But the opposition might say that lots of teenagers don't care about their grades, but you can say that you don't know for sure what teenagers are doing. Everyone's always like "Ohmygod, teenagers are so irresponsible and stupid and untrustworthy and blah blah blah." But there are lots of good teenagers out there! And I'm one of them!

;)
pinkyloverb

Con

oh yeah..! anythig else? i need a lot i mean like a LOT of points to debate and i am sooo blank right now :( sd me is sad. haha
tennis47

Pro

Sorry! I don't have any ideas, but what can the opposition say? They can't prove that ALL teenagers spend most of their time on entertainment, because they don't know what every teenager who's alive does!

Good luck on your debate! ;)