Juno0605
Meoww

thbt only actual christians should be allowed to have chrismas break

Juno0605 has forfeited round #3.

Juno0605

Con

Meoww

Pro

You have failed to consider those who believe in God and technically follow the religion,but don't go to church or put up Christmas trees etc. because of certain reasons,one which can be parents who don't want their child to be Christian,ban them from being "actual Christians".
In another case,just because someone might not believe in God and Jesus doesn't mean that they should be deprived of some free time to go back to their families and show their love for them through Christmas traditions.
Juno0605

Con

Every one needs a break and believing stuff is your own desegion.This is violating the human rights
Meoww

Pro

wait omg I'm so confused by this
I think I didn't that you were the instigator because in the debates I went to Proposition always started first so my understanding was that you were prop.

I'm pretty new to debate.org so ..just let this debate end or something.
Posted by edster911 7 months ago
edster911
CHRISTians do own CHRISTmas. Merry Christmas.
Posted by NorCaI 7 months ago
NorCaI
You do know there's other winter holidays, right? Hanukkah and Yule to name two.
Posted by missmedic 7 months ago
missmedic
Christians do not own Christmas just ask Santa. Happy holidays
Posted by SirNoodles518 7 months ago
SirNoodles518
To be honest, it kind of makes sense. I mean, loads of atheists who say they hate Christianity/God/Jesus pretty much celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ every year xD I don't really care if atheists celebrate Christmas - everyone can celebrate Christmas if they want, but I just find it hypocritical that some atheists say they hate Christianity but every year celebrate the person who started Christianity.
Posted by dsjpk5 7 months ago
dsjpk5
And since you're Con to the resolution, your supporting everyone getting a Christmas break.
Posted by missmedic 7 months ago
missmedic
How do you enforce that one, and what about Saturnalia
https://www.britannica.com...