scroobiuspip
willben

the american election was hilarious

willben has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

scroobiuspip

Pro

sorry, but it's true. Discuss
willben

Con

I mean, sure, there were many immature moments during the debate, but this is discussing you will become the leader of our nation.
You cannot act like it was the circus and the candidates were the clowns. This, my friend, is serious business, and you have to act like it.

It is not meant to be funny.
scroobiuspip

Pro

While I concede that the matters discussed were and are serious, I maintain that the lead up to the election and the aftermath too, have been some of the most humorous (and therefore engaging) political events in recent history, the meme war that we have all seen going on online has had me in stitches for the last 6-8 months. the outrageous hypocrisy of Hillary and the unapologetic lack of couth of Trump have both contributed to one of the funniest elections in modern history
willben

Con

For there was many memes and jokes about Trump and Clinton, there shouldn't be any. They deserve respect.
scroobiuspip

Pro

all politicians deserve the same prestige and respect as used car dealers, might post that line as a debate :)