vi_spex
charliehowa

the answer to any question of the unknown or religious question, i dont know

vi_spex

vi_spex

Pro

god is a fart that never happend
charliehowa

Con

Well firstly id like to say I'm not the best writer so please bare with my grammar. So what i do need from you is an argument not just a statement but i will roll with it. Firstly there is always the scientific theory that there must be something that causes something else. For example if your sleeping you need an alarm clock to wake you up. Its newtons first law of motion "An object at rest will remain at rest unless acted on by an unbalanced force. An object in motion continues in motion with the same speed and in the same direction unless acted upon by an unbalanced force.". So what I'm getting to is that there must have been something at the very beginning of time that was always there and has the ability to create every thing that is today . That thing would be God and would be able to be accepted by science because even though its not probable if its the only explanation left then its the answer.
vi_spex

Pro

but i dont need an alarm clock to wake up, so far i always wake up at some point

if i am falling friom high up in the air i can spread my arms and body position and it will change my direction or speed, i dont need something pushing on me to alter my direction, like i can wake up by myself

objects that move equal to each other have no impact force on each other, but surely at one point there are things moving to the contrary
charliehowa

Con

See but there you have it you are proving my point by moving your arms and changing your body position you had to be the force. If you did nothing you would not have changed course.
vi_spex

Pro

you said i cant wake up without a clock..
charliehowa

Con

Due to your responses and seeing your other arguments that you have posted i am convinced you are a troll and will be reporting you.
charliehowa

Con

charliehowa forfeited this round.
charliehowa

Con

charliehowa forfeited this round.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 1 year ago
dsjpk5
vi_spexcharliehowaTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con ff many times, so conduct to Pro.