backwardseden
Duranndal

the biblical god knowingly hates children

backwardseden has forfeited round #4.
Updated: 2 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

backwardseden

Pro

A child, age 6 for example who has stage 4 cancer, does not know what is happening to him/ her. Their cries are not heard, that they are in constant pain unless they are given sedatives/ pain killers, that they are terrified, that they are in an unfamiliar place (a hospital of some kind as an example), and are not home unless it is special circumstance, that they really do not understand what suffering is, but those around them probably do, etc etc etc.
Oh and btw, YOUR christian god put children in that position of suffering to begin with which is 100% pure evil and hate. YOUR christian god absolutely loves to watch children knowingly suffer, otherwise he would not create their situations for them to suffer.
And btw, I know that you know that you cannot contemplate suffering at all. Your precious jesus went through 17 hours, tops, of suffering. Some children go through decades of suffering. Your precious jesus had it easy.

Now please do tell me what a child can possibly learn from suffering? Much less an adult? If you’ve answered "nothing", you’ve answered correctly.

god knowingly creates children to be raped, beaten and tortured at the hands of their abusers... sometimes for decades. An example is daddy is sticking in his you know what inside of his daughter age 5 while punching her in the face twice per week for 15 years. To knowingly create children to suffer is 100% pure evil and hate at its finest. You can not get more evil than that with all the hate if you wanted to.

Please DO NOT bring in the "Free Will" argument either because children DO NOT have the Free Will to escape from these monsters who commit these horrific acts. And god creates these children to suffer as well as these monsters to commit their unspeakable crimes to begin with. god must also love it, otherwise he would create these horrific events.

Please DO NOT invent the excuse that "its not god's fault". Well yeah it is. Otherwise, god is NOT in control of everything, nor is he all knowing nor is he all powerful. Nor is god omnipotent. Nor is god perfect. Nor does god care enough to not create these horrific acts. However, and think about this... since god ultimately creates everybody and everything, he is ultimately responsible for everybody and everything. So once again, you have no free will and especially neither do children.

And the worst of the absolute worst is god is giving a greater value, a greater meaning to these monsters to commit these horrific acts while these children suffer at the hands of these savages who have no free will to SCREAM at the top of their lungs and thus get away in which they cannot do. God IS hate and evil. Pure and simple. So invent better excuses please. Yep invent the excuse that I “hate” when it was just proven that YOUR god hates and nothing but. AND YOUR GOD MUST HAVE GIVEN THAT HATE TO ME AND ALL OF MANKIND. And yes, absolutely 100% that includes YOU by gum!!!!!!!! Wow. What a loving god huh? Pathetic, but typical smug christian ideal that doesn't work - ever - excuse on your part.

In other words, god truly hates children which is a truly "duh "situation. The bible proves this time and time again with verse after verse which will be proven partly here and in further rounds.

Also notice how children do not get to say but perhaps 5 sentences, if that in the bible? Its like having your mouth glued shut for your entire childhood. That's the worst form of child abuse there is - to be neglected and ignored. And the bible does it so well. Sure god and jesus have stated that they love children or whatever, but that's not the same thing. Not by a long shot. How would you like it if someone spoke for you for your entire childhood and you could not say a single word on your behalf? Well, you'd naturally hate it. Also the bible is surely incomplete because there are no voices of children, there are no children talking or singing, or voices of them playing, when it is most assuredly required. How would you like it if you as an adult, who worked so hard for your children, as well you should, and they should always be the center of your life, were to find out that they were left out of your life? Well, once again you'd naturally hate it. And that's exactly what the bible and god has done in leaving children completely out of "their" most supposed sacred book of history that is supposed to engulf everything that was known within their supposed surroundings up until that special moment in time, and yet it completely ignores and neglects children. Well good job for the men who wrote the bible. Not---toooo---bright.

Here now are some verses from the bible proving that god truly hates children... Oh and btw please DO NOT even remotely tell me that I am taking these verses out of context. Because I am clearly not. It would be you that is taking the verses out of context as you would not be understanding your bible and you would be defending monstrous actions by god and somehow justifying them which ---never--- works from anyone who is sane. AND no one of merit will agree with you. Not only that, but only christians and no---one---else will agree with you. And if you say that I am taking the verses out of context, then you would be required to prove it with for EACH VERSE (chapters and verses only please) and you would be required to prove that the verses I'm presenting are loving, kind, caring and nurturing.

* 2 Samuel 12:11-14 11 Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house, and I will take thy wives before thine eyes, and give them unto thy neighbour, and he shall lie with thy wives in the sight of this sun. 12 For thou didst it secretly: but I will do this thing before all Israel, and before the sun. 13 And David said unto Nathan, I have sinned against the LORD. And Nathan said unto David, The LORD also hath put away thy sin; thou shalt not die.14 Howbeit, because by this deed thou hast given great occasion to the enemies of the LORD to blaspheme, the child also that is born unto thee shall surely die. From evilbible.com [The child dies seven days later.] This has got to be one of the sickest quotes of the Bible. God himself brings the completely innocent rape victims to the rapist. What kind of pathetic loser would do something so evil? And then he kills a child! This is sick, really sick!

* Deuteronomy 2:34 “And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain:”

* Numbers 31:17-18 “17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.”

* Leviticus 26:21-22 “And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins. 22 I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your high ways shall be desolate.” Rob you of your children?

* 1 Samuel 15:3 “3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling , ox and sheep, camel and a$$.”

* Hosea 13:16 “Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.” Wow. Such a nice gentle caring god who is all warm and fuzzy inside. This book should clearly be read to children - correct?

* Exodus 21:17 “And he that curseth his father, or his mother, shall surely be put to death.”
* Leviticus 20:9 “For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him.”
* Mark 7:10 “For Moses said, Honour thy father and thy mother; and, Whoso curseth father or mother, let him die the death:”
* Matthew 15:4 "For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death."
* Matthew 10:21 “And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.”
Do you think you should be put-to-death for cursing at your parents? Y? N? Why? Why Not? Your god thinks you should. After all its repeated AT LEAST 5 fricken times in his bible. Oh but wait, what if its the reverse? What if your parents rape, beat, and torture you which is what happens most of this time. Oh nothing happens to them then. That’s according to YOUR bible. Indeed YOUR god truly hates children.

* Exodus 21:14 -17 "But if a man come presumptuously upon his neighbour, to slay him with guile; thou shalt take him from mine altar, that he may die. 15 And he that smiteth his father, or his mother, shall be surely put to death. 16 And he that stealeth a man, and selleth him, or if he be found in his hand, he shall surely be put to death. 17 And he that curseth his father, or his mother, shall surely be put to death.”

* Isaiah 13:15-18 "Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword. 16 Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished. 17 Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, which shall not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it. 18 Their bows also shall dash the young men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eye shall not spare children.

RULES:
Prove that children did NOT deserve to be treated like a pile of manure spread according to god and the bible AND that god was just AND IS just in treating children like discarded waste as proved throughout time.

At the end of my argument(s) for round 5 the debate will be over unless there is a mutual agreement between myself and my opponent that the debate should continue.

dsjpk5 will not be allowed to vote in the voting process
Duranndal

Con

Your whole argument is based around a FICTIONAL book.

Why doesn't Harry Potter save kids from cancer and autism? He must HATE children!

*inserts quotes from Harry Potter and the prisoner of Caribbean*

This is how ridiculous you sound. God is not real get over it.

Debate this.

Spoiler

You can't.
backwardseden

Pro

I truly hate teeny bopper infidels who figure that 2 + 2 = 5 mathematics sustains the life engine of the planet in his orgrymama mind. No s--t for brains the bible is a fictional book as I clearly implied. Wow. Did yah figure that one out all on your own? Or did your special p**s help you when you drank it to give you that plop plop fizz fuzz oh your noodle brain is undone. Who cares about Harry Potter in your own special teeter laughter uppsy downsy lift that armpit to the world of yours so you can be sure to put on that special skunk perfume of yours. Now pay attention to the title of the broadcast "the biblical god..." So what does that tell you? Next time you enter a debate teeny bopper who cannot possibly be more than 15 years of age, get that razor blade out from your you know where areas before you develop some corn syrup blisters. Have a nice little noche'.
Duranndal

Con

I won this debate. You spent hours of of your free time in this post only for it to be derailed by a meme master. Praise be Allah and free Palestine!

Give up.

-Laurence Santiago
backwardseden

Pro

*yawn* Such a typical christian teeny bopper response. How boring can you be? A true boring boring boredom which bores a boring bore, namely yourself. I bet you can entertain yourself during a nuclear war. Oh and oh yeah dimwitted dullard snot meat sow, its not about winning or losing, its about what is right and is wrong and what is just and fair. So you by being as pathetically stupid and as uneducated as you are will always be on the losing end so I've already won before an ignorant spattered egg like you muttered his first syllable. Bye bye.
Duranndal

Con

your mom couldnt debate this penis last night you piece of sh1t.
Posted by BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2 1 week ago
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
Ooooh! Its about to get heated in here!
Posted by SirNoodles518 2 weeks ago
SirNoodles518
"So you follow your lord"s orders and you come on down here and stone me to death. Whatsamatter? You are not going to follow your god"s orders? Why? Why not?"

I swear I've seen that exact quote 20 times before
Posted by backwardseden 2 weeks ago
backwardseden
So you follow your lord"s orders and you come on down here and stone me to death. Whatsamatter? You are not going to follow your god"s orders? Why? Why not?
Yeah. You like the typical christian cannot do the most simplistic of things and READ. Do yah know what reading is ma boy? Obviously and painfully clear, obviously not. Oh and oh yeah... the bible is one big super massive hypocritical contradiction. Lets see if you know why?
Awe gosh golly gee the very first verse says 1 samuel 15:1 states "Samuel also said unto Saul, The Lord sent me to anoint thee to be king over his people, over Israel: now therefore hearken thou unto the voice of the words of the Lord." So verse 3 is from YOUR lard you sad truly pathetic worthless nothingness who thinks he knows something about nothing namely his god. I'm not even going to bother with the rest of your gibberish. You don't deserve it. Hey you looked over all the rest of the verses meaning that they are spot on. You also looked over the Matt Dillihunty quote which happens to be absolutely 100% true. And I get it, all you are trying to do is seek attention and not in any way trying to search for any kind of truth whatsoever. Bye.
Posted by backwardseden 2 weeks ago
backwardseden
thehappy - well for starters YOU ARE MISERABLE.
1 samuel 15:3 "Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and a$$." Now who gave the order to do that? Well by gum it was YOUR fricken maggoty god who hates children in that very verse. So YOU read the chapter in which YOUR god should have brought peace, harmony, love, kindness, peace but clearly didn't. He brought hate despair, and in his words... Your god has freely admitted to having anger, wrath, vengeance, rage, fury, jealousy. Jealousy? What from a supreme deity? Jealousy is nothing more than anger as disguised fear. Even worse is this supposed god of yours passed down those emotions so man could in turn learn to hate with all the baggage that comes along with it that these emotions clearly are that this god drags around with him. Hey god, dump those emotions and how"s about thinking about peace, kindness, love, caring for each other, harmony etc? Nah. So don"t talk to me or anyone that YOUR god is "good" when he is most certainly not anything like it. Not only that since this god of YOURS has these emotions it clearly means that he is imperfect. Now who in their right stale mind would ---ever--- want to bow down to an inferior supreme deity bile god such as the one you picked from your closet because what else could it be?
Strange isn"t it that in comparison that the Inca, many of the native American Indian tribes until your white man greasy sweaty racist pig christian wiped them out, the aborigines, Hindu"s, Gaia Mother Earth, Buddhists etc etc etc they do not practice nor preach nor go to war over their religions, not anywhere close to the evils nor hate that the christians do. Now why is that? And yet according to your god worshiping other gods is considered to be the most evil thing there is, and you should be stoned to death for it.
Posted by backwardseden 2 weeks ago
backwardseden
@Debating_Horse - Oh believe me. O completely agree. I don't have the time nor the energy to type up anymore syllables to that brainless happy hairy hardoff whose soul purr-pose is to gain attention and p**s people off. But what can one expect from the point blank obvious teeny bopper ragweed screwball comedy with only noise in the background as he is the only one man laugh box that he obviously is?
Posted by thehappy 2 weeks ago
thehappy
backwardseden- Honestly, SO YOU ARE DEFENDING A PEOPLE WHO KILLED THIER OWN CHILDREN FOR THEIR GOD? Sounds like you are contradicting yourself. God didn't endorse that and had to ordered King Saul to destroy them. I don't know how this can be any clearer. Read a bit into the context of the verses and they will make sense. You obviously don't believe in the Bible so why are you even arguing about something you don't believe in? You just sound ignorant taking verses to make a wild claim without studying anything. I can't debate with you saying that God loves children because you don't believe in him so it means nothing. So why debate something you don't believe in ? You think God hates children, great. But if you don't believe in him why should you care? You are not going to convince Christians that God hates children. The only people you will convince are those who know just as much as you do about the Bible. It is like if I picked a few recipes that sounded bad out of a cookbook and said the whole cook book sucks. And I don't even know how to cook. Dose my opinion have any weight? No lol!
You speak with such authority about knowing who God is but you don't even believe in him. Why would you even to debate something you know very little about? By debating on something you know nothing about you remove all credibility from your argument.
Posted by Debating_Horse 2 weeks ago
Debating_Horse
Duranndal has been added to my block list. backwardseden should do the same.
Posted by Duranndal 2 weeks ago
Duranndal
Here is a verse from "Backwarseden is a f@g"

(homogay is not okay 9.11): snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that"that little gust my dear".you caught me off guard"yes"so gentle it was though"hmmmm"let me taste this little one"just one small sniff"..sniff"ah".ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff"and yet"so strong"yes"the odor".sniff sniff"hmmm".is that".sniff".hmmm".I can almost taste it my dear"..yes".just"sniff".a little whiff more if you please"..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff"ah yes I have it now".yes quite".hhhhmmmm"delectable my dear"..quite exquisite yes"..I dare say"sniff".the most pungent one yet my dear".ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff".yes".
Posted by backwardseden 2 weeks ago
backwardseden
"When you start making excuses for atrocities you have removed yourself from ANY valid discussion on morals. When you say "yes the bible says you can own slaves but" well now you"re contradicting yourself because before I was asking if you thought the bible was accurately representing the mind of god, the will of god. You"ve got this conflicted mess of contradictions and you"ve found a way to rationalize them. You"ve gone and looked at them and said "boy that one really sounds bad, BUT that"s what Israel was doing that"s not what god was doing. So let me ask you this" do you believe that there"s an all knowing all powerful fun loving god who has an important message for humanity and he is so completely inept that his best attempts at communicating to people managed to convey the exact opposite message of what you think he meant? Now like are you the one who got it right? And all the people who authored the holy book and got you started that they managed to get it wrong? Is your god such a bumbling buffoon that he cannot state "thou shalt not own somebody as another human being?" or "please don"t rape the people and pillage the villages around you"" and he managed to communicate so poorly that it got written down as "Thou shalt be able to own other people as property and oh by the way go over there and kill everybody kill everything except for the young virgins." Its asinine. You cannot reconcile this." Matt Dillahunty
Posted by Duranndal 2 weeks ago
Duranndal
backwardseden it is obvious that the only person that truly hated their children was your mom. I wouldn't put any blame on her tho, who wouldn't a piece of sh1t. Hell I have stepped on gum that holds more intelligence than you mate. Step away from your computer and suck this wheen.