vi_spex
Dr.Coke

the blind

Dr.Coke has forfeited round #2.

vi_spex

Pro

believers are unequal by lack of intelligence and awarness.. like a blind man

blind=unresonable

Dr.Coke

Con

I would like to go through a few things with you. First, you have not explained anything abut the topic so I would like to go against your arguments. You said "believers are unequal by lack of intelligence and awarness.. like a blind man" First of all, this makes no sense. You give no evidence why believers lack intelligence and awareness so you have failed to prove your point correctly. And I do not understand how you are using the lack of intelligence as a blind man. For your definitions., you said that blind is unreasonable. According to Dictionary.com, the definition of blind is 'unable to see or lacking the sense of sight' You have not given me and the viewers any reason why and how your value is valid. Believers all all different. As you said, some may be blind. Some are not. Just because someone is blind, it does not change how much a individual is worth. For these reasons. you have no proof at all. I will respect all your opinions when you respect mine.
vi_spex

Pro

a blind man cant see, and so cant reason what is on a picture i am showing him
Posted by canis 11 months ago
canis
No. Like most people they are just born with a taste for blue pills,.. And afraid of the red ones..
https://www.youtube.com...
Posted by vi_spex 11 months ago
vi_spex
what is it about you people and not debating