vi_spex
brontoraptor

the breath of my ice dragon will silence the escape of your unicorn

vi_spex

vi_spex

Pro

how fast do you think a unicorn is compared to the mighty wind spand of my dark ice dragon
brontoraptor

Con

Pretty dam* fast. My unicorn has the mating speed of jack rabbit on crack. It was raised to be on my stud farm. It has the sexual capabilities of a hundred men. One time it ate a lion and burped out the bones. My unicorn flies around spreading ots seed, fertilixing unsuspecting ladies into pregnancy. They awake one day to the sound of little hooves going cloppity clop in their bellies. We ca him the '"Corn". This where we got "Children of the Corn". From my unicorn. This bastard has fathered over 100,000 unicornlets.
vi_spex

Pro

and yet revealed in my dragons vast underground cave system lair after the unpleasentry of finding my ice dragon has poisonous skin, their numbers adds up to crushed ice.. only a few times was it ever necessary to call forth the might of his fellow firebreathers
brontoraptor

Con

My unicorn has rainbow spots and a chocolate mane. It procreates faster than the speed of light. It is like a shape shifting salamander. It sits on my shoulder. It smokes pot.

He was supposed to convince me to not have sex the last time, but he hadn't been laid in a while and forsook me on the issue. It has 3 things. It's humping style is wierd. It is super wierd. And getting wierder as I go along...
vi_spex

Pro

well i dont want to be involved in your personal fantasies
pew pew
brontoraptor

Con

My unicorn is so wonderful that Pro requested of me to ride him. My unicorn bit Pro and began hunching him like a wild K-9. Pro ran for his life to no victory. Unicorn took Pro down. Unicorn seeded Pro. Pro had 5 Unicorn-vi-spex colts. Pro is unicorns fertile egg provider.
Posted by brontoraptor 1 year ago
brontoraptor
This was a troll debate? But I really do have a unicorn.
Posted by whiteflame 1 year ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: dsjpk5// Mod action: NOT Removed<

3 points to Pro (Arguments). Reasons for voting decision: As this is clearly a troll debate, it is not moderated. As such, my rfd doesn't matter. With this in mind, I vote Pro because I don't like ducks wearing banana peels.

[*Reason for non-removal*] The voter is correct. This is a troll debate, and therefore the votes on it are not moderated.
************************************************************************
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
1.. 2.. 3..
puke, on the wall, infensifying..
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 1 year ago
dsjpk5
vi_spexbrontoraptorTied
Reasons for voting decision: As this is clearly a troll debate, it is not moderated. As such, my rfd doesn't matter. With this in mind, I vote Pro because I don't like ducks wearing banana peels.