zamstahh
AndersonHunter

the death penalty be abolished?

zamstahh

Con

I disagree with the death penalty and think the world should stop wasting time and money on killing other beings and help those hundreds of innocent children dying every minute.
what do you think of the punishment system in your country? do you have confidence in the death penalty roll? or do you think it is an inhumane punishment?
AndersonHunter

Pro

While I take no pleasure in any death and think that the taking of a human life is always a most disheartening thing, I also believe their are instances when death as a punishment is valid. When the most vile and evil of our species commit unspeakable acts against the innocent, simple imprisonment seems lacking to the senses of fairness. What I mean is that those such as serial killers, serial child molesters and those who shoot up schools, for example, have committed crimes that are so egregious and harmful to the overall wellness of our species that they deserve the maximum punishment that can be inflicted upon them, that being death. In these types of cases, I am glad we have the death penalty.
zamstahh

Con

zamstahh forfeited this round.
AndersonHunter

Pro

Disappointed to see that you forfeited round 2. However, I was more disappointed that you stole my argument to use in another debate. I would hope that in the future, you would come into a debate better prepared and armed with original ideas.
zamstahh

Con

zamstahh forfeited this round.
AndersonHunter

Pro

AndersonHunter forfeited this round.
zamstahh

Con

zamstahh forfeited this round.
AndersonHunter

Pro

AndersonHunter forfeited this round.
zamstahh

Con

zamstahh forfeited this round.
AndersonHunter

Pro

AndersonHunter forfeited this round.
Posted by mistersilver 3 years ago
mistersilver
It's basically me debating you.
Posted by AndersonHunter 3 years ago
AndersonHunter
So he is taking each side in each debate, and using my position?
Posted by mistersilver 3 years ago
mistersilver
Hahah, This guy started a debate with me, where he is for the death penalty. He also used your argument(Anderson Hunter) against me in the first round of the debate. This guy is crazy.