ytytytytyttyytytyt
JohnnyDepp420

the death penalty should be active

ytytytytyttyytytyt has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

ytytytytyttyytytyt

Con

it should not be used for getting the actual bad guys
JohnnyDepp420

Pro

The reason most people are against the death penalty, is because they don't know the facts and statistics. First off why send someone to life in prison when it costs more, it just doesn't make sence and second of all if the crime is damaging to one's life (The victoms family) and they are sent to say 30 years in prison it is proven that

3 out of 4 FORMER PRISONERS IN 50 STATES ARRESTED WITHIN 5 YEARS OF RELEASE

ytytytytyttyytytyt

Con

No, it should not be used in the united states. I am very much against the Capital punishment. I do not believe that capital punishment/and or death penalty is a good thing. I feel it is just plainly wrong. If someone steals a piece of food, or a small piece of candy from you, or say the store, do you think its right to remove their hand? What if that was a starving child? or a starving but tax paying adult Capital punishment is cruel and unusual. I think we need to keep capital punishment out of any and every country.
JohnnyDepp420

Pro

The death penalty is only for severe crimes and is unrelatable to cutting off a hand. If I stole a candy bar from the store, so what just buy it or return it no harm done to anyone. but if i shot up the store that is a whole different story and if i kill 5 people and i get to live is that a fair trade?
Posted by Vapid_Darkness 1 year ago
Vapid_Darkness
I dont know if you know this, but no one gets the death penalty for stealing food.