hd1997
Jabuticaba

the disney movie frozen is not overrated hannah montana is

Jabuticaba
Started: 3/19/2014 Category: Movies

hd1997

Pro

i love the disney movie frozenit is way better than a washed up old popstar
Jabuticaba

Con

Only 500 characters. Hannah Montana is about a young girl, who lives 2 lives. She encounters many challenges, such as keeping her secret with her best friends. I am not saying it is better than frozen, however it is not overrated. It only has a 4.5/10 rating. http://www.imdb.com... It already has a low review, so it isn't possibly any worst. Because of such, Hanna Monatana is not overrated. In my other debate, I have proved Frozen is. http://www.debate.org...
hd1997

Pro

Fearless optimist Anna teams up with Kristoff in an epic journey, encountering Everest-like conditions, and a hilarious snowman named Olaf in a race to find Anna's sister Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom in eternal winter.
Jabuticaba

Con

I would like to point out how my opponent committed once again another act of plagiarism. Here is the source: http://www.imdb.com.... And even if she copy pasted, her plagiarism proves nothing. I have proven that Hanna Montana is not overrated, and that frozen is. She did not prove anything.
hd1997

Pro

Jabuticaba

Con

Another copy paste. My opponent made no valid arguments whatsoever. I have. I have proved that frozen is overrated and not Hanna Montana, considering the ratings are already so low. My opponent committed an act of plagiarism twice in 1 debate.
Vote con!
Posted by hd1997 2 years ago
hd1997
I see how plp treat me you guys are all heart less and cruel
Vote Placed by vekoma123 2 years ago
vekoma123
hd1997JabuticabaTied
Reasons for voting decision: hd1997 needs to be removed, she is a cancer to this website.