speedstar
mmelaku

the education system is responsible for the increased cases of misconduct among young people

speedstar

Pro

the education system is to blame.because in most cases what most teachers teach does not concern education.for example a teacher might come in drunk.what would happen to the pupils,they will be affected.
mmelaku

Con

What my opponent is forgetting to understand is that almost all the cases of misconduct being done by young people in schools isn't always being fueled by the teachers. The economic standard, or moral standard of the students, their access to fatal materials such as narcotics and handgun, and alcohol also is an important factor into the misconduct of students. Therefore it would not only be erroneous to blame it on the educational system, it would be downright immoral. My criterion is justice since my opponent failed to bring a criterion in his opening speech, my value will encompass the arguments of both the affirmative and the negative, thank you
speedstar

Pro

speedstar forfeited this round.
mmelaku

Con

According to the rules, I win!
speedstar

Pro

speedstar forfeited this round.
mmelaku

Con

mmelaku forfeited this round.