namithmsd75
Aerogant

the education system

namithmsd75

Con

the system of recent education is degrading the students about their future
Aerogant

Pro

I can say four things.

1) There's no degree for genius.

2) Knowledge is everywhere; it existed before schools were built. Schools intervene with the natural process of learning with systematic learning built on average understanding.

3) Schools do not teach us about ourselves, what we feel, our emotions, why we act. It just inadvertently alludes to it, which is worth nothing compared to self-reflection.

4) George Bush had a "degree" and became president to do what? Well, you figure that out for yourself. While great inventors and geniuses never went to school/dropped out of school. Where as people that pass with D's can become what again? Surgeons...
namithmsd75

Con

namithmsd75 forfeited this round.
Aerogant

Pro

Aerogant forfeited this round.
namithmsd75

Con

the thing the education in these days hv been disgrading the talent of the children and the hidden talent of the chilren is not coming out .

thn the why of education is not soo gud the subjects learning today is not frm hearts of the children but only for marks.

the education is very vast also in unliklely subjects of the chilren soo the education shuld be alternated.

the education shuld concentrate to make a child to become a gud citizen of their country but even the gud marks holders r getting to bad so the thing of the education shuld if it continues the india will be 1 day died without anyone alive because of the revenge in the study life wht do say frnd.
Aerogant

Pro

Aerogant forfeited this round.
Posted by Aerogant 3 years ago
Aerogant
For the laughs and giggles. Next argument, I'll pretend to say "I'm joking" and go on a wild tangent. Do not FF, continue on. I have ways to turn this around for the giggles and satire. Get ready.
Posted by Aerogant 3 years ago
Aerogant
Damn it.

I saw that you were Con and applied it to what you said for your argument, not the title, which now I can see fooled me.

Sorry about this, nami. We're both against the school system - I thought you were Con towards what you said. How confusing.