pongie
dsjpk5

the house believes science is more important than geography

pongie has forfeited round #2.

pongie

Pro

The study of geography stimulates an interest in and a sense of wonder about places. It helps young people make sense of a complex and dynamically changing world. It explains where places are, how places and landscapes are formed, how people and their environment interact, and how a diverse range of economies, societies and environments are interconnected. It builds on pupils' own experiences to investigate places at all scales, from the personal to the global.
dsjpk5

Con

I would like to thank my opponent for creating this debate.

PLAGIARISM

My opponent has plagiarized his entire first round argument from the following website:

https://britishcollegebrazil.org...

I ask the voters to consider this when voting on conduct.
Posted by Emilrose 4 months ago
Emilrose
So you're saying that science ISN'T more important than geography? Seeing that you're Con.