pongie
dsjpk5

the house believes science is more important than geography

pongie has forfeited round #2.

pongie

Pro

The study of geography stimulates an interest in and a sense of wonder about places. It helps young people make sense of a complex and dynamically changing world. It explains where places are, how places and landscapes are formed, how people and their environment interact, and how a diverse range of economies, societies and environments are interconnected. It builds on pupils' own experiences to investigate places at all scales, from the personal to the global.
dsjpk5

Con

I would like to thank my opponent for creating this debate.

PLAGIARISM

My opponent has plagiarized his entire first round argument from the following website:

https://britishcollegebrazil.org...

I ask the voters to consider this when voting on conduct.
Posted by Emilrose 10 months ago
Emilrose
So you're saying that science ISN'T more important than geography? Seeing that you're Con.