alys1
elysia02wit

the hunger games movie

Started: 3/13/2015 Category: Movies

alys1

Pro

thewy shoul dmake new miove
elysia02wit

Con

I think Hunger Games should come out but since this a debate i will argue. I think Hunger games shouldn't come out soon because then people will get upset and will be on cliff hanger so they would be encouraged to read the book
alys1

Pro

but what if people dont like reading like myself
elysia02wit

Con

You must read sometime because thats how people in ancient time learnt thats so if the ancestors didn't write about their life and we didn't read it then how would we learn about them?
alys1

Pro

but we could go on youtude and listen to stuff insted of reading ans what if you cant affored books
elysia02wit

Con

You know if we watch youtube you lose brain cells and u can't get them back and if you lose all of them you will die
Posted by 2001bhu 2 years ago
2001bhu
My RFD is Is that in round 2 con had stated a really good point about reading and why you should read the book.
Posted by 2001bhu 2 years ago
2001bhu
Posted by 2001bhu 2 years ago
2001bhu
Posted by 2001bhu 2 years ago
2001bhu
I think con had more convincing arguments because he actuality had an argument in round two. Pro had no arguments.