josephseven
LaShawna

the hypocrisy of straight people and "Christians"

josephseven

Pro

I'm gay and I've heard over and over from straight people that we're ruining the world and corrupting society. but what I've seen done and what has been done to me by straight people has been very corrupt and disturbing. its obvious that a lot of straight people are oblivious to the fact that THEY are helping to destroy the world because of their hatred and contempt towards us.
LaShawna

Con

First of all dont be whining about yo @ss getting hate. The world is not a wish-granting factory let's face it. We all have our opinions . Fact is just an opinion accepted by everybody. So before you be ranting on how people showing you hate or contempt remember everyone has their views on things.

Now It is part of the Christian belief that only a man and woman can have have sexual relations. This is true. However it does not mean that Christians hate gays.. it is just looked down upon. So it isnt being a hypocrite but believing in what you believe. As long as you truly believe what you are doing is right than do it.

Now stfu and Suck yo dad's D.
josephseven

Pro

lol I'm not whining at all, I'm just letting you know the things that has been done to me and the rest of the lgbt community by heterosexuals and bad Christians. I don't expect any "wishes" to be granted, I just want to know from a straight person/people why its acceptable to show so much hate and hostility to people for not being attracted too the same thing as them.

example: "stfu and suck yo dads d"
LaShawna

Con

LaShawna forfeited this round.
josephseven

Pro

josephseven forfeited this round.
LaShawna

Con

LaShawna forfeited this round.
josephseven

Pro

josephseven forfeited this round.
LaShawna

Con

LaShawna forfeited this round.
josephseven

Pro

josephseven forfeited this round.
LaShawna

Con

LaShawna forfeited this round.
Posted by josephseven 3 years ago
josephseven
@justanotherguy haha I know this is debate.org but this is more of a conversation starter to see the views of the straight community on this subject.

@ill_logic it seems you have god confused with the devil... god doesn't hate. the whole point of Christianity and following god is to LOVE one another.

@sweeneytodd I actually do mean to draw a firm line between straights and gays. not because I feel we should be separate but because that how a lot of us-gay and straight-treat each other
Posted by Jay179 3 years ago
Jay179
Please now draw a firm line between Christians who do not discriminate against anyone including gays, anyone who does isn't following the Bible. We are to love. However, their sexuality is to be taken up with God which is even worse. I'd imagine they would rather take it from humans while getting a second chance, because after dying you are in hell.
Posted by SweeneyTodd 3 years ago
SweeneyTodd
I know you probably don't mean to, but you draw a firm line between straights and gays, as if they're too separate races of people. The only difference, however, is how we engage in sexual contact, which is NO ONE'S business. So really there should be no discrimination. Religious people also believe that a Jew died for their sins 2000 year ago and that the earth is 6,000 years old. They don't believe in evolution, nor in "that science thing," and anything else that opposes what their holy book says.
Posted by ElCoyote 3 years ago
ElCoyote
God does not hate Gays nor do Christians,
The bible teaches us Love and we as christians are suppose to love everybody despite, religon,race,ethicity or sexual preference and even if they go against our beliefs only extremists "christians" show hate towards gay's and others
Posted by Blade-of-Truth 3 years ago
Blade-of-Truth
Dang, Tanisha putting the smack down.
Posted by ILL_logic 3 years ago
ILL_logic
Leviticus 18:22
"Do not practice homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman. It is a detestable sin." (NLT)
http://christianity.about.com...

god hates gays
Posted by Actionsspeak 3 years ago
Actionsspeak
Basically christians are hypocrites
Posted by JustAnotherGuy 3 years ago
JustAnotherGuy
What are you debating here? Some clarification would be nice.