theninechemist
ClassicGent

the illuminati exist

ClassicGent

theninechemist

Pro

This is info took from the library of congress
http://catdir.loc.gov...
Library of Congress catalog
Contents

Introduction

Part One: Mythology and Related Mysteries

Chapter 1 " What is a Secret Society?
Chapter 2 " Heavenly Bodies
Chapter 3 " The Truth Inside Your Skull
Chapter 4 " The Secret of the Holy Grail and the Discovery of the Elixir of Life
Chapter 5 " The Watchers
Chapter 6 " Serpent Sword
Chapter 7 " Secret History of King Arthur and Robin Hood
Chapter 8 " Here Be Dragons
Chapter 9 " Do You Want to Know a Secret?
Chapter 10 " Secret Societies and the Links to the Enlightenment
Chapter 11 " Serpent Origins and the Real Origins of Freemasonry

Part Two: Secret Societies

Chapter 12 " Knights Templar
Chapter 13 " The Secret Code
Chapter 14 " Da Vinci Code Fiasco
Chapter 15 " The Illuminati
Chapter 16 " The Nazi Code
Chapter 17 " Secret Societies Today
Chapter 18 " The Holy Vehm
Chapter 19 " White Powdered Gold

Appendix 1 Forbidden Knowledge Timeline
Bibliography
Library of Congress Subject Headings for this publication:
Secret societies.
Secret societies -- History.
ClassicGent

Con

I would like to thank you, theninechemist, for starting this discussion. I hope all goes well and will be interesting for us both. In this debate I will simply listen first, for whatever evidence you state, and respond accordingly with references to historical fact.

In regards to your statement here, I fail to see what substantial evidence this is supposed to be. The Library of Congress has a wide variety books, why should there not be a category for the history of secret societies and such? Furthermore, when was this book published? Because of some of the references to the "DaVinci Code" I would presume sometime not long ago. Also what, besides the single direct reference, does this book have to do with the Illuminati?

Upon your response, which I hope will have plenty to respond to, we may begin the proper debate. I anticipate your writing.
theninechemist

Pro

Thank you for your info but this book was written by the congress directly after the revolutionary war which is the time during which the illuminati was created. Also the very fact that there is a website for illuminati membership proves that they exist. If they don't exist then what do you become when you join on the website? Answer that.
ClassicGent

Con

Again I must deny your "information". The book's table of contents explicitly states a chapter relating to the supposed "Da Vinci Code Fiasco". What relation does Signore Da Vinci have with the Illuminati or any secret society aside from the FICTIONAL references to the Priory of Sion and the Knights Templar, in the book "The Da Vinci Code" by Dan Brown? As such, the book cannot be from the post-Revolutionary War period, but rather from a more contemporary time frame. Furthermore, where did you get this information from? Nowhere on the website was there any reference to a date of either publication or writing.

Moreover, you state that the end of the Colonial Revolution marked the formation of the organization. Firstly, the American Revolution ended in 1783, while the Illuminati, existing in Bavaria, not the colonies, was formed in 1776. In regards to the supposed "Illuminati website", I would first ask that you supply a URL to support your statement, and whether or not this website is a reality. Otherwise I must immediately assume you are not being truthful, and simply lying to support your position.

Additionally in the matter of the website, there are several possibilities that can exist aside from your claim of it being real:
1. The website is a fake, and simply exists to intrigue or humour people.
2. The website is created by someone that wishes to verify the existence or falsely support their argument that the Illuminati exists in today's world.
3. The website is created by someone who wants to create an organization that imitates or reincarnates that concept that is the Illuminati.

Lastly, your argument is, that because there is a website, from gods know who, that this is concrete proof of the existence of this organization. Also, you state: "If they don't exist then what do you become when you join on the website?" Nothing, because it is a fraud. Why ever, would a SECRET society, have a website when it is supposed to be secret. If anything, such an organization would employ recruitment or recommendation, not advertisement and volunteering,

I hope you will begin to employ more historical and contemporary "proof" in this debate. I look forward to your reply.
theninechemist

Pro

theninechemist forfeited this round.
ClassicGent

Con

Already I feel this debate swirling into nothingness. My opponent seems to have reviewed his former arguments and rebuked their content. What a shame, I had been hoping to have more to debate about.
theninechemist

Pro

theninechemist forfeited this round.
ClassicGent

Con

Are you really not going to try at all? What a shame, a true shame. What a waste...
theninechemist

Pro

theninechemist forfeited this round.
ClassicGent

Con

Pathetic, just pathetic. I am growing to have little respect for you sir.
Posted by ClassicGent 1 year ago
ClassicGent
Hurt feelings? Don't be ridiculous. Care for a rematch? I'd gladly accept the challenge. That is if you can assure that you will give a proper argument this time.
Posted by theninechemist 1 year ago
theninechemist
lol
Posted by theninechemist 1 year ago
theninechemist
who watch it u hurt feelings clasic gent. i had to go on vacation duringthe arguments and my parents dont allow screen during vacations
Posted by Russia_The_almighty 2 years ago
Russia_The_almighty
Look at the guy debate power on this site. He admits to being part of the Illuminati.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 1 year ago
dsjpk5
theninechemistClassicGentTied
Reasons for voting decision: Ff