Claykhoo
JKL

the importance of chemistry

Claykhoo

Pro

I am totally looking forward to debate about the vitality and the grand importance of chemistry.
in this debate anyone can participate but there won't be any allowed in the following : cheating ,false citation ,plagiarism
Main Argument: I solely believe that chemistry has affected mankind in various ways.Chemistry is the study of chemicals and their surrounding environment. It has revolutionized the way we think about the composition of the magnificent universe and the way we think about the modern world operates. I think it is the holy grail of science because without chemistry there wouldn't be any pharmaceuticals,fuels or any device which involves it .Most jobs , even those not related to chemistry require some basic knowledge about it . If you are a businessman,you will need to know what reaction will produce the highest yield of products . To support my idea, subjects such as physics ,biology ,art ,cooking and sports are related to chemistry
JKL

Con

Little Timmy took a drink
But he will drink no more.
For what he thought was H2O
Was H2SO4.
Claykhoo

Pro

Claykhoo forfeited this round.
JKL

Con

JKL forfeited this round.
Claykhoo

Pro

Claykhoo forfeited this round.
JKL

Con

JKL forfeited this round.
Posted by Tminusfour20 2 years ago
Tminusfour20
I feel that chemistry is finite. The next 100 years will will see a sharp decline in discoveries within the chemistry field.
Posted by JKL 2 years ago
JKL
Sticks and stacks will break my backs
Posted by TBR 2 years ago
TBR
Its more a factual thing. I looked through your debates.
Posted by JKL 2 years ago
JKL
Sticks and stones @TBR
Posted by TBR 2 years ago
TBR
JKL is an enormous a-s-s.
Posted by Lukas8 2 years ago
Lukas8
Agree, chemistry plays a important role in everyday life. Its very connected to Physics and you cant do much biology and Pharmacy without it. Rarely one disagrees about that. The one who"s going to debate you is probably a ultra-conservative religious guy, isnt it?
Posted by Wylted 2 years ago
Wylted
Nobody thinks Chemistry is unimportant