the meaning of life is joy

joy is physical experience, like seeing a beautiful sunrise or like having sex Is an intense physical experience, and meaning is emotional understanding, and only 2 emotions are true, joy and pain, so the only positive emotion is joy. any mental emotion like love is in the low slow negative vibration of the past, love is low slow vampire energy, and it has necessary bad attached to it, so the point for me is to have as much joy with the other person, as much true positive experience , its not about love. the word love is mostly used in a negative sense, unless you see it on tv where everything is false

love is religion as it stands in a mode of being separated and I have to rely on it, being one is true.

religion=rely on other

example drugs, sugar, coffe, fat foods, all addictions based on joy

know=(is)physical experience of now=matter=now=life=joy/pain

The meaning of life is an opinionated subject, therefor you cannot put one single aspect of life (that not all people have) as it's meaning. Doing so is positive thinking, which is nice, but the argument does not stand up on it's own. It is usually believed that we, as humans, are complex creatures with many emotions but new studies are seeing something else. Scientists believe that as humans we have four basic emotions; "...happy, sad, afraid/surprised, and angry/disgusted (Time Magazine, Human Emotions Are Not As Complex As We Thought)."
Setting the meaning of life as an inherently positive emotional standard is also a very dangerous and contradictory thing. What if somebody's positivity/joy comes from the stress, sadness, and mourning of others? What if the person is an absolute sadist or drug addict? What if this person is a deranged serial killer who's only way to have a good time is to go to the nearest public park, strangle some stranger, then running away and evading police? What that person did might have made them happier, wouldn't you say? Wouldn't you think that they might be feeling joy right now, watching their family mourn the death of a close one? People like this exist, and more of them exist than I'd like to admit. There are scary people here on earth. Same thing goes for religions/thought processes. If their only way of reaching eternal joy is through the detriment of others, and they go through with it, they become joyous and proud in a delusional sense. ISIS, the WBC, and many other religious organizations go through with this for their own little heavens. While, yes, there are many good religions and many good philosophies there will always be a negative for every positive.
In all, the meaning of life SHOULD (there is no specific/defined meaning) be making others happy, whilst retaining your own satisfaction.
I anxiously await your rebuttal.
B) Common Sense

life is true, so the true meaning of life can never be mental, as matter is true, and my physical body is matter, therefore only 1 emotion is the true positive meaning of life

life is sensory experience as I am dead without my senses. there is no life in my imagination, imagination is a dead nation, and my neighbor is imaginary

belief=be lie=imagination=false

I know I am typing these words on my keyboard and reading them on my screen, and I can imagine and believe what my neighbor is doing

Your arguments make little to no sense in any way, shape, or form. Your forms of proof are non-sequitur, and I challenge you to make an actual argument.
Without those damned equal signs.
Those are irritating, and get in the way of what you are saying.

when you are asked the question, what is the meaning of life, are you thinking about what brings meaning to your life, or as a general what the true meaning could be?

belief is be lie, belief is imagination because you cant believe anything without your imagination, I cant believe in reality, and I cant know imagination, that's why you have to look in order to read these words, you could imagine the words in this reply and believe you have an answer and just type away, like you can believe you know what you neighbor is doing, but know is now, matter, sensory experience, and only sensory experience is true, sensory experience is life as im dead without my senses, so life is true and if meaning is emotional understanding, then the only true positive meaning is joy, as joy is the only positive and true emotion

Reiteration of the same nonsense you've been spewing this entire time in a slightly new format is not an explanation of what you are trying to say.
It's like saying Dog= (is) religious
Then converting it to The dog is religion. Make an argument, don't hide behind nonsense.

vi_spex forfeited this round.

vi_spex forfeited this round.

It seems that Vi_Spex has deleted his account...
Posted by Vaarka 1 year ago
Hello vi_spex. I commented on another argument of yours earlier. I'm here because I felt like seeing your other arguments.

Now, just because I feel like going to the start of the argument, I'm gonna explain my view of this.

At first, I thought that it was going to be more of an argument from an optimistic POV and a pessimistic POV. The argument being "the meaning of life is joy."

While many people seek to find joy in life, it is not the meaning of life.

Like Con said, a person could find joy in killing people. While he has joy, no one else around him does. Through his joy, he has made others sad and mournful. With that in mind, it means that the meaning to his life should not be his joy. He is doing something wrong (killing people).

The meaning of life to many people is joy. While it's a nice thought, it shouldn't be the meaning of life. It's good to have joy, but how some people go about finding that joy is not a good thing.

While joy is a nice thing, you shouldn't base your way of life off of it. You should base your life off of doing what is right, even if it doesn't make you happy. Life should not be based off of what makes just you happy.

Unfortunately, it feels like not too many people seem to realize this anymore.
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
true is not defined by opinion, sorry
Posted by cheyennebodie 1 year ago
vispex. Maybe an increase in your meds will bring coherency to your answers. Just an opinion.
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
women is the opposite of man, and the balancing point between man and women is child

without me the mall couldn't exist, there is no spoon
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago

2+2=5, imaginary, false
Posted by mightbenihilism 1 year ago
cellphone=candy crush saga
candy crush saga=r2d2 & c3p0
c3p0=dan aykroyd

dan aykroyd is religion. religion is time-out. the cat is in time out because of the stink. the dog is in time out because of the barf.

barf=beluga whales
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago

religion is the opposite of the meaning of life
Posted by mightbenihilism 1 year ago
nonsense=garbled gobbly-dook
meaningless phrases=philosophical mumbo-jumbo

rats=the plague
dolphins=communication with extra terrestrials

Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
belief=mentally enslaved
knowledge=free will
for perfect balance, as they stand in contrast

Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
religion is the destroyer of joy, as belief equals not knowing, and only know is joy, belief=not joy
Vote Placed by lannan13 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture