Skylandersfan1111
L3J1T

the puppet in FNAF2 is an animatronic

Started: 4/28/2015 Category: Games

Skylandersfan1111

Con

I think he's a puppet. there's no way that there is an endoskeleton can fit inside him.
L3J1T

Pro

Not the biggest fnaf fan but I feel like I have a more than enough evidence to prove he isn't a puppet
Skylandersfan1111

Con

hmm... so the endoskeleton in FNAF1 has a slightly bigger chest arrangement then the Puppet's. and the puppet has supernatrual abilities as said by phone guy, and also he's offly paranormal. like he's more then possessed. like he's just a puppet being possessed, and look at his jumpscare, he just flies towards you. unlike foxy from FNAF2 and FNAF3 where he jumps at you...
L3J1T

Pro

Even if he is paranormal there is no way they would have a simple puppet suit or whatever you'd like to call it at Freddy Fazzbears because although it makes sense in a horror universe for the game it doesn't make sense for the business, also we've seen an animatronic without a endoskeleton (golden Freddy ) and it's very slumped and doesn't move unlike the puppet.
Skylandersfan1111

Con

well, in FNAF3, we are introuced to the springlocks (things use to wear the suit) , which 2 animatronics have a suit mode! Golden Freddy and Springtrap. why is this needed? I'll get to that later. the puppet as said by the phone guy "I never liked that puppet thing.... It was always...thinking, and it can go anywhere." JUST LIKE GOLDEN FREDDY! yes, in the first game, you can see the Golden Freddy poster, then he just teleports in, yes, he teleports. how I know? even with both doors closed, he still gets in. he teleports in. of course that's in the first game! why does he teleport? I have 2 reasons! 1 he's possesed, and 2 he's in suit mode. TAKE THAT!
L3J1T

Pro

Think of it this way. You're reopening a business famous for its animatronics and you decide to buy a puppet of all things, it's just illogical. It couldn't be worn as a suit and the people who got it had no idea of the kids souls trapped in the animatronics so the only logical explanation is that it has an endoskeleton. Since they had facial recognition technology hooked up to a police database they could easily make an endoskeleton to fit it.
Skylandersfan1111

Con

yeah thats true but there are some other reasons why a puppet suit can be had. tsk tsk tsk. it's a KIDS place and kids like puppets, so why not? oh and do you know where the puppet comes out of an how? he seemingly gets pulled out of his gift box by something, I think that something is a ghost. so yeah.
L3J1T

Pro

L3J1T forfeited this round.
Skylandersfan1111

Con

Skylandersfan1111 forfeited this round.
L3J1T

Pro

L3J1T forfeited this round.
Posted by levimeyers2016 1 year ago
levimeyers2016
The opening arguement was invalid. Endoskeleton would assume its on the outside. Realize this, and retry.
Posted by Skylandersfan1111 1 year ago
Skylandersfan1111
@PowerPikachu21 THNX
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
Some advice for Skylandersfan1111: if you have an argument, and it's BOTH valid and relevant, I'd say use that argument to your advantage, and also, if the opponent's argument seems invalid, point out the flaws. I'm sorry if this is considered cheating or something, it's just that Skylandersfan1111 is kinda new at debating.