deedee31
racsomv

the right to get free games

Started: 1/20/2015 Category: Games

deedee31

Pro

I think we should get free games.I also think every should get a ps4 for free
racsomv

Con

I do, in fact believe that receiving such merchandise is nice, but such things just can't work like that. I can see where you may be going with that, and I do agree that we all appreciate a bit of generosity. However, this is a huge price to the companies of these products. In order to "get free games" and supply everyone with a PS4 for free, the companies for these products must be financially advanced to the extent where they can do these things whilst maintaining their economic status. But in order to argue this, there must be evidence present to show that they are, in fact, advanced to this extent. Otherwise, this is rather unreasonable, along with minor (or major) side "issues," such as young children receiving the merchandise, devaluing people who actually bought the products, decreasing the value of other systems (Xbox One, Wii, etc.), and so forth. Like I have stated, it may be an earning point towards self-consciousness, and most of the population would greatly appreciate it, but it has too many flaws to it.
deedee31

Pro

deedee31 forfeited this round.
racsomv

Con

racsomv forfeited this round.
deedee31

Pro

deedee31 forfeited this round.
racsomv

Con

racsomv forfeited this round.
deedee31

Pro

deedee31 forfeited this round.
racsomv

Con

racsomv forfeited this round.
deedee31

Pro

deedee31 forfeited this round.
racsomv

Con

racsomv forfeited this round.
Posted by Prodigy0789 2 years ago
Prodigy0789
Things cannot work like this, it isn't just common sense. People cannot make a living selling free items to people. There has to be some sort of profit, or else people would be out of job.