jaime1729
Hiskid

the sequels are an ever as good as the original

Started: 4/30/2015 Category: Movies

jaime1729

Pro

Well, obviously I agree with this!!!!!! Seriously guys. Let's look at the hunger games. It's way better then the original!!

Come on all producers just get money hungry and squeeze the life (and money) out of the franchise till there is nothing left. Then you are stuck with a movie where the same thing happens again.
Hiskid

Con

You did not give ANY objective fact, just opinion. I could just as easily say the opposite and there would be no way to tell the difference. Honestly, the topic CANNOT be debated. Its like asking which color is prettier, red or blue?
jaime1729

Pro

Mate did u seriously just accept this debate to tell me that? Your an idiot. . Sorry but it's true.
K so I did give facts. Your a jerk and just ruined this whole debate. I can't believe people like you!!!!!!! I was trying to have some fun and have a nice debate.
Hiskid

Con

You misunderstand, the reason for debate is so I can say you are wrong, and support that claim. In this case, you are trying to say a subjective opinion is an objective fact, and It is not. There are instances where the sequels beat the originals
jaime1729

Pro

Ok then well no it's just I believe strongly in my opinions. An I know this one is true. I am forfeiting coz I honestly don't wanna debate with a jerk
Hiskid

Con

Ladies and gentlemen, submit these NEW definitions to websters

Jerk = Someone who disagrees with an opinion I hold strongly

Opinion = Undeniable fact. Unless it's yours.
Posted by GoOrDin 2 years ago
GoOrDin
Ah Contrair*

Die Hard
Posted by ImaRealMeanie 2 years ago
ImaRealMeanie
I say blue.