the statement that describes the natural human perfectly ends all evil

i will try

the natural human only responds to joy, pain and memory of it, and spends at least 60 percent of his life in nature, has never experienced love and hate for himself, is unpredictable but only in good ways, is independent of others and always aware, sharp senses, always logical, telling the truth, makes progress rather then preserve

belief is alien bull.. a tail of the unknown

the dream, and the nightmare ends, once both have been seen... being in a nightmare, its like a dream to realize its false, and so i wake up

I accept this challenge

The statement that describes humans: A member of any of the races of Homo sapiens; person; man, woman, or child

Okay, this is the statement that defines humans. How is this evil?

Okay, first of all, Homo Sapiens are a race of people. How is this evil? Right now Pro has mistaken that the statement of humans is evil.

failure sir, failure, there are words you can read

Okay, right now Pro is basically trolling and making weird arguments

I will write the rebuttals

1. First of all, in Pro's first round, it is totally different from the topic. He starts with statements of nature responding to joy and pain. How is that evil? Joy is something people are confident on and pain is something they should improve. I see no reason why that os evil.

Okay, now I will go on my actual arguments

The statement was...

A member of any of the races of Homo sapiens; person; man, woman, or child

First of all, how is this evil? There is nothing bad in this statement.
Also people have joy, sadness, disgust, fear, and angry. This is not evil and very good. Joy is being happy which is the opposite of evil. Sadness is there at lonely times. Disgust is there when something smelly happens or something unusual. Fear is at when you are scared. Angry is when you are mad and you want something.

To me and everyone, this is not evil.

utter failure..

there are words you can read

By only Pro saying that you can read words, I can. However he gives no evidence why it is evil. He could not fill the BOP which gives me the win.

Vote Con.
Posted by vi_spex 12 months ago
for stories told of gods runs like cities i feel like powering down with my voice