guitargod
johngriswald

the usfg should abolish all forms of phycopolotics in the U.S.

guitargod

Pro

pcycho-polotics is esentualy brain washing. throughout history, this political tactic has been used to coerse entire populations into genosidal acts. such as nazi germiny used this tactic in esentualy otherizing/dehumanizing jews (and basicaly anyone who didnt have blond hair and blue eyes) down to the lowly form of just basic biology.
In my own work, I have become increasingly preoccupied not so much with the major architects of genocide, but with their followers who so enthusiastically follow their lead. What is it that makes us so susceptible to the siren song of the paranoid? Why is it that large numbers of otherwise mentally healthy people will follow a demonstrably paranoid person? When people begin to listen to, believe, and then follow a Hitler, a Stalin, a Jim Jones, what was an individual aberration
becomes transformed into a collective reaction; left unchecked, this can have cata�
strophic consequences.
this tactic is evedent in the us, such as in its educational systems. One reason public schools get away with educational failure, year after year, is because they are run by left-leaning politicians and school officials who passionately believe that government should control your children's mind, values, and future. As the great English writer C. S. Lewis wrote, "Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. Those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."
johngriswald

Con

I would like to thank my opponent for making this debate.

I await my opponent's affirmation, definitions, and supporting information for her affirmation.

Affirmation - an affirmation is a statement you are trying to debate for. Usually done in the "I affirm that _Topic___of___debate" format. In this case your affirmation would be "I affirm that (Insert modern day instances of psycho-politics here)

Definitions and Explanation: Here is where you should define the words: psycho-politics, and also all the instances of it that you are debating in your resolution. You should also logically explain what each instance is, guidelines for determining its occurrence (clear boundary of what is and what isn't), and give logical contentions about why each instance is harmful and should either morally or legally be abolished.

Supporting Information - This is where you would include the factual sources showing the harm its causing, and showing that it is occurring. Supporting Info should bolster your arguments and help prove your affirmation. As the pro in this debate you have the burden of proof. This means that it is your duty to prove why your affirmation should be adopted.

Furthermore I would recommend that my opponent use the spell-check button so as to not be marked down an extra point because of it. The spell-check button can be found here: http://i47.tinypic.com...

Thanks and good luck on the debate!
guitargod

Pro

guitargod forfeited this round.
johngriswald

Con

extend my position.
guitargod

Pro

can you give me some arguments to arue against? its pointless unless you do.
johngriswald

Con

My opponent is attempting to make the assertion that I have the burden of proof. However my opponent is the pro in this debate, and is the one who created the debate. He must make the resolution as I stated in R1 of this debate and he has the burden of proof for this debate.

Extend my position.
guitargod

Pro

Yes but I posted my arguments in my first speachand you have to shoot them down, now please, try and do so, so we can get on with the debate
johngriswald

Con

Ladies and Gentlement of the audience, my opponent has given no clear resolution, nor defined any terms, nor given any logical or factual information backing his non-existent resolution. I have asked my opponent to present a clear case in which to debate, however he has forfeited, not apologized for the forfeit, and proceeded to waste two rounds with things that could have been discussed in the comments if there was any issue on the clarity of my R1 statement.

My opponent has the burden of proof, he has made no logical or factual argument nor presented a clear resolution.

Since the fault is of my opponent, I urge all voters to vote CON.
Posted by johngriswald 7 years ago
johngriswald
Not my fault, I can't debate a nonexistent resolution.
Posted by wjmelements 7 years ago
wjmelements
No clash. Minus one.
Posted by johngriswald 7 years ago
johngriswald
I take all debates done by noobs to artificially up my win to loss ratio.

LOL

The only real debates I have been in were against you and a few others (such as the one with brian).
Posted by Korashk 7 years ago
Korashk
It is odd that this happens a lot in your debates John.
Posted by Nails 7 years ago
Nails
"phycopolotics"
"pcycho-polotics"

The debate is presumably about psycho-politics and PRO has yet to spell it properly.
Posted by Danielle 7 years ago
Danielle
Interesting. I'll take this if no one else does.
Vote Placed by Chrysippus 7 years ago
Chrysippus
guitargodjohngriswaldTied
Vote Placed by guitargod 7 years ago
guitargod
guitargodjohngriswaldTied
Vote Placed by Dmorgen 7 years ago
Dmorgen
guitargodjohngriswaldTied