suppakappa
Schuman8rr

the world is free its just people make it not

suppakappa

suppakappa

Pro

is it true that you are free to do what you want but people try to control you
Schuman8rr

Con

In America, rules give us freedom. The constitution is a set of rules that our government follows to ensure our freedom. If we did not have these rules, we would not have freedom of religion, right to vote etc. This is an instance of people making the world freer than it was before. Without these laws that were created by people, we would not have freedom. I feel this negates your entire argument.
suppakappa

Pro

rules are good, and yes I admit that but what I mean is that you are allowed to do whatever you want, but it is the people around you keeping you from doing certain things either if it is good or bad and I don't speak for one country... I'm speaking about the whole entire world
Schuman8rr

Con

Ah so the freedom you are talking about is being able to do what you want. Again, rules put in place by humans give us the freedom we want. Here's an example: There is a man that wants to kill 100 people. He lives in a country with total freedom or anarchy. He proceeds to kill 100 people and citizens are aware of this. These citizens are now afraid of this man and go into hiding to prevent themselves from being killed. They also fear from all the other people that could have possible temptations. This example shows that freedom can be based on rules in other countries such as China who have laws against killing. Every country has some law that ensures freedom and benefits the people, having the ability to do whatever you want to would only be freedom for a select few.
suppakappa

Pro

suppakappa forfeited this round.
Schuman8rr

Con

I extend all arguments.
suppakappa

Pro

suppakappa forfeited this round.
suppakappa

Pro

suppakappa forfeited this round.
Schuman8rr

Con

He forfeited
Posted by Schuman8rr 1 year ago
Schuman8rr
@jester96 Hmm guns kill people without being operated by a person? Men said the earth was flat before we had the science to truly investigate. All research before then was by Galileo hundreds of years before and not accessible to most Europeans. Moses also heard God say the commandments, (not entirely factually based but it's in the Bible.) I don't see how you're saying the first amendment inhibits freedom as the point of it is to ensure freedom. Sorry sir but I believe you are most likely the idiot here.
Posted by jester96 1 year ago
jester96
I wish I could join this debate because who ever is on the side of con is an idiot. A man considered wise once said that nothing in life is certain except death and taxes. Millions have lived without paying taxes. Laws state that you cannot kill someone. Guns kill people. Men said the earth is flat. It isnt. God said thou shall not steal. No one heard him say it. The 1st amendment gives us the freedoms of speech. People have been saying what ever the f they wanted for millions of years.
Vote Placed by daem0n 1 year ago
daem0n
suppakappaSchuman8rrTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct: Pro forfeited. Spelling and grammar: Pro's posts are difficult to read. Arguments: Con does not actually contradict the position that people are free unless other people interfere in their lives; all Con argues is that some people will interfere in others' lives unless their freedom to do so is taken away. I guess it ended up as a draw in the end because each side gets 3 points. Interesting how that turned out.