legodude123
TheProver

there are so many things wrong with roblox

legodude123

legodude123

Pro

You could go first
TheProver

Con

Roblox is great, and educational for Children, learn how to script, and built games and earn Robux from them which you can actually trade in for real money. Roblox also has active moderators who update the site about every 5 minutes. Roblox also makes new changes to the game every week or so, so I wouldn't consider it terribly wrong.
legodude123

Pro

You just failed really badly and your arguments is invalid
This is an example of roblox influencing others when the people who think roblox does not have no problems and they try to go and compare minecraft. Well before saying that I am wrong I would like to say there are many things wrong with it. First of all I would like to point out yhat roblox community is horrible
oders
hackers
spammers
crybabies
noobs/guest
Roblox use to be fun till that happened
For example people now want to copy peoples games and take credit just like a guy you might know and his name is javervaldez I think thats his name and he copies games takes credit
Roblox BC is everything and most thinks require BC
Remove ads
Make 2 or more places
personal and mega
to buy stuff
to get rubux
to make stuff
to get more groups
to make a group
not be called a noob
and the list goes on and on
Really modrtates it takes time for moderates to listen and they really dont care if they do they would be stricter and you know it.
Rebuttal
Really how would you know if they make it every 5 mins. What does it teach cause the last time Ichecked no ttutorial on script ing.
Now I bet you all you roblox fan boys would be like
"oh you suck" and " play it yourself" I wont compete with you or fight back sk spam the comments page your not making a point
TheProver

Con

My argument is not invalid, Roblox and Minecraft both have faults, more Minecraft. You can't just go proposing that Minecraft is better, which it is not. Minecraft has Online daters if you look, Minecraft has hackers, such as glitching, and glitching is a from of hacking as well. Minecraft also has noobs too. Minecraft does not offer wide range of things to do besides build with blocks. Roblox offers many more than minecraft. More things may cost more for BC, but you can do many more things for just 5 Dollars, 3.40 Pounds. I'll give an example.

Minecraft: $20.00 - Build with Bricks, kill monsters. +25 Dollars on Xbox for Xbox Live to chat, and play online.

Roblox $5.00 - Build, Script, Join groups, Trade, Play, Socialize, Chat, Read Blogs, Communicate with Moderators, build to get paid.

Roblox has many more options than just building and killing. In Roblox, you can also trade in Robux for real money, so really, you can get paied for building. As well as having a fun, good time.
legodude123

Pro

When in the world that I said minecraft is better because all I just say is that people try compare it. And you basically show the cons of minecraft and this debate is about roblox. You were to debate why roblox is good with no problems. If you want to go off topic about this debate it will effect you later on. Certainly I think minecraft is better but I am not talking about it. Like I said you can do those things to get full access you need BC for many things. It is hackable that its not as hackable as roblox. Atleast I dont go and see hacks everyday on minecraft as much as roblox. And just because the game is cheap does not mean its awsome. For example superman 64 is 4.53 and its whack and I am not saying the higher the price the better the game but you went to th exstenction and kept talking about minecraft. I did say it makes people compare em. Your the one who brung it up. Just for you to be aware of it
TheProver

Con

TheProver forfeited this round.
legodude123

Pro

2 more things wrong with roblox
Roblox is not kid friendly
Before yall say its the players fault I would like to say that my statement is true
Games that are not kid friendly
"da clubz"
Sex place
teen sex
sex games
sex hacks
Roblox allows
Naked dressing
Bad models
And nothing has been done to stop it
Roblox basically is the worst MMO I have nothing to refute
TheProver

Con

TheProver forfeited this round.
Vote Placed by Jay-D 3 years ago
Jay-D
legodude123TheProverTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con seemed to be doing well, but he forfeited. Arguments go to Pro, as his rd 3 & rd 4 arguments went uncontested. S&G to Con for fairly apparent reasons.