vi_spex
debatinq

there is no god, becuase then i would know god

debatinq

Con

There is a God. I believe your reason needs some expansion. You obviously know there is an idea of a god, because you just used His name. Is that what you meant, or did you mean you don't know him spiritually? If you are going to post on this website, I suggest you expand on your belief so you can have a valid debate with someone.
vi_spex

Pro

so you believe that you cant know anything? why believe anything
debatinq

Con

Believing in God is an act of faith. You can believe that God is real, it's the faith part that counts. Yes, you can believe something, like you believe that this is a real debate. And to your question 'Why believe anything', is like asking 'why go to school?' 'Why eat?' Because you have the power and freedom to do so. Do you have any proof that there is no God except for 'there is no god, because then I would know god'. On another point, you need to work on your grammar, buddy.
vi_spex

Pro

you can have faith a god is not real..

i have no problem with faith, as long as you admit that
debatinq

Con

Both the viewers and I would appreciate it if you would elaborate your opinions more.

Could you please tell me why you do not believe there is a God? Don't try to avoid questions this debate is heavily depending on.