jinglebobjones
jlara00

there is no such thing as too young to love

Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner

jinglebobjones

Pro

There is no such thing as too young to love. There are some people that fall in love at ten or eleven and have a successful relationship and end up married
jlara00

Con

First off I want to say thank you all though this is the weirdest debate I have been apart of.

Second name one couple that people know who have been together since age 10.... Little kids dating and saying I love you is just little kid talk. They have no idea what love is until they care about someone so much and then have them completely destroy them. Love is fun but also pain. You must be mature to completely understand love. Kids just don't know what love is.
jinglebobjones

Pro

I am going to name one couple that were together at age ten and they got married.

www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/28/marriage-pacts_n_5730724.html

Aug 28, 2014 - We told each other that if we weren't married by 30, then we'd get back ... Became a couple soon after that, and have now been together 12 years. ... I loved her since the moment I met her on a school bus when I was 10 years old. ... They stayed friends and eventually got married
jlara00

Con

ok Touche' there but if you read those they say that they were friends until the got older. More mature to understand what love is. When they were younger they were really good friend who sort of knew what being together was that is why they made those promises. They eventually did fall in love but the youngest one I saw was high school when they actually said that they were in love. That could be time enough to mature and realize what love is.

Thank you for this debate it has been fun & weird.
Posted by robertacollier 2 years ago
robertacollier
jinglebobjones won't address my comment here, but does it in another debate. He needs to be locked up.
Posted by robertacollier 2 years ago
robertacollier
Warning, warning. There's a child molester in your midst.
Posted by jinglebobjones 2 years ago
jinglebobjones
Then debate against me
Posted by TBSmothers 2 years ago
TBSmothers
I strongly disagree with this