KatloSamson
KpoopAndPee

this house believes Africans should study at home

KatloSamson

Con

allowing African children to study at home or even making them study at home is totally wrong because children should be allowed to socialize with others their age and making them to stay at home gives them no time to do so. even though they might be given time to go play with others they only meet the one type of people and will always understand, tolerate and get the same group of limiting their interpersonal relationship skills
KpoopAndPee

Pro

That is true indeed but what if that african is delinquent. I say this because if this african commiting crimes while attending school then what will the result be at school when he/she gets there? Many things could happen and yes, nothing could happen but there are still a possibility.

And why is it so bad if that african studys at home? I am home-schooled and It is not a disatvantage for me. You are saying it as a negitive way and I still have friends and im African. I hang out with my friends every day after school but you state it as your not allowed to "socialize with others their age and making them stay at home gives them no time to do so." Your acting as if you are home schooled but your not.

I rest my case.
KatloSamson

Con

KatloSamson forfeited this round.
KpoopAndPee

Pro

KpoopAndPee forfeited this round.
KatloSamson

Con

KatloSamson forfeited this round.
KpoopAndPee

Pro

KpoopAndPee forfeited this round.
KatloSamson

Con

KatloSamson forfeited this round.
KpoopAndPee

Pro

KpoopAndPee forfeited this round.