LeilaAshley
wolfman4711

this house would ban dogs in parks

wolfman4711

LeilaAshley

Con

So, dogs are more or less humans - saying this - you are basically trying to ban humans from parks - then what were parks for? My first point is dogs are just like us and if they are limited an amount of space and freedom means they are being treated like beasts. Which they are not - why should they be treated differently for their species. We do not treat girls different from boys or toddlers different from babies.
My second point is proving a point - what is a park to a child - a park is a place where they can socialise and find there inner self, then what is a park to a dog. It is a place of much other fun - in a sense of trees and grass - what clashes these, absolutely nothing.
Thank you,
wolfman4711

Pro

So, dogs are more or less humans - saying this - you are basically to ban humans from parks - then what were parks for? My first argument is dogs are just like us and are limited an amount of space and freeedom means they are treated like beasts.
There is just so many things wrong with that argument I dont know were to begin. Humans and dogs are completly diffrent and are not equals, simply because dogs do notb posses rhyme or reason, dogs simply know how to survive they do not have emotion. The brain of a dog is limited espically compared to a regular human. Now parks are for the enjoment of people which I will elaborate on later. It is true that they have a a limited amount of space but they are beasts. As I said earlier dogs do not posses emotions. so i think i have definatly proved we were diffrent, now time for me to countinue with my own argument.

Introduction
1. Dogs leave there waste on parks leaving a nasty smell which bothers most peoplr.
2. Dogs are sometimes untamed and may hurt children when accidetly let go by there owner.
3. Dogs may have not had there shots and may spread diseases to childern and/or pick up diseases which may hurt or potentiallly kill them.
4. Dogs wil still be able to play in dogs parks and private parks that allow them and of course backyards.

thank you for making this debate and good luck!
LeilaAshley

Con

LeilaAshley forfeited this round.
LeilaAshley

Con

LeilaAshley forfeited this round.
wolfman4711

Pro

Forfeited
LeilaAshley

Con

LeilaAshley forfeited this round.
wolfman4711

Pro

wolfman4711 forfeited this round.
Posted by LeilaAshley 3 years ago
LeilaAshley
I understand what you mean but as in the sense of - when you see a man, you shake his hand and offer him your will and then when you see a woman - you do nothing. Please understand this?
Posted by DrHaz3 3 years ago
DrHaz3
I HAVE to point out that women and men ARE treated differently in society. That Babies ARE treated differently than Toddlers. Not trying to be rude or anything but are you even thinking about what you're saying before you say it?
Vote Placed by Subutai 3 years ago
Subutai
LeilaAshleywolfman4711Tied
Reasons for voting decision: FF.