thynissha
Zarium

this house would ban video games

thynissha

Pro

Distracts students from their studying period
students get easily distracted due to their addiction towards video games making them to neglect the importance of education.
Zarium

Con

Thank you Pro, I feel very closely vested to the subject matter, as I believe gaming has done great things for my life - So I am more than happy to set up and debate this subject with you.

Quick question for future rounds - Do you wish for this to be sources (With links to sites, to show our side of the argument) - or would you prefer this to be a mind vs mind debate here, where we each use our knowledge and wits to sway the others' opinions?

^ this will let me know how you want to approach this debate, so we can do it your way from there.

For my first round, I will assert that Video games should not be banned, due to a myriad of reason I will clarrify in subsequent rounds. I just wish to find the format my opponent wishes to go with, and we can get started at full steam! :)

As a quick list, so you are aware of where I intend to go with my debate :

* Influcing study period (plan to debunk this)

* Assistance is learning

* Retention of information learnt

* Assimilation of languages

* Spatial accuracy

* Life/Social Skills

* Builds Social defenses

These are just the few subjects I can see that will help build my case - Pro I hope you have some good ones :)

Good luck, and may we both be excellent to each other!
thynissha

Pro

thynissha forfeited this round.
Zarium

Con

I would assume my opponent has really stuck into their Study period.

Either that or they found out that Dead Man's Sky has been released :P
thynissha

Pro

thynissha forfeited this round.
Zarium

Con

Well, this debate effectively ground to nowhere...

For the people viewing this debate, here is a good one!

http://store.steampowered.com...

Basically it is a RPG game, that teaches you Japanese!

Utilising the fact that entertainment is the best format to transfer knowledge (I.e. Music/song, video's, etc.) - Entertainment can be soaked with knowledge, making it better than sitting in class!

Have a great one! :)
Posted by GoOrDin 1 year ago
GoOrDin
let me fix this for the bigoted boyfriends, who think their so damned funny,
I'd ban video games from the houses of every man who doesn't appreciate the non-sexual expectations of his companions, or refuse to take care of themselves physically, socially, recreationally, intellectually or professionally, and all men who are selfishly unmotivated to assist others or improve.
Those men are clinically insane.
Posted by GoOrDin 1 year ago
GoOrDin
u mean banning video games in MutiMedia Arts class?
Um. yes. It should be banned XD lol.

banned from the country outside school: no.
regulated internationally for available server time: yes.
monitored for criminally insane people: yes.
governed by production standards on reason fro producing and selling more content instead of postponing, or improving existing content (ie. COD) : yes.

banning games would be unnecessary. They are good learning tools, social atmospheres, puzzle games, relaxing, interesting, art etc... the story board..

but it should be criminal and defined as clinical for people to be excessive after a certain point.
I hate lazy boyfriends.
But Video games are banned from schools,
and when phones were admitted, they were not permitted to be used for texting or games or pictures.

I'd ban video games from the houses of every man who doesn't appreciate the non-sexual expectations of his companions, who refuses to take care of themselves physically, socially, recreationally, intellectually or professionally, and all men who are selfishly unmotivated to assist others or improve.
Those men are clinically insane.

I can go on all day on that topic alone. but I start flinging sh*t at both parties in the household rather quickly.