dairygirl4u2c
LifeMeansGodIsGood

this method to stimulate human evolution would work to cause speciation

dairygirl4u2c

Pro

this method to stimulate human evolution would work to cause speciation.

a new society is created. it consists of new born to 30 year olds. only the best and the brightest 500 people from society are picked. intelligence and physical attributes. they do genetic testing on the people to ensure diseases and problems indicated by genes and family history are rooted out.

eighteen to thirty year olds are permitted to breed.

then the population of five hundred would be permitted to expand to five thousand. then by the time it got to five thousand, the best and brightest five hundred are picked out and focused on. this method of expansion and retraction would be put on repeat.

when a parent shows that it later develops a disease, that can disqualify the offspring as well.

and the populations are small and large enough to not cause problems from inbreeding, or too large as to stall evolution.

eventually, this would lead to speciation.
LifeMeansGodIsGood

Con

Hitler already tried this. China and Russia are probably doing it quietly. It would not surprise me at all if the US government is doing it behind closed doors. Nothing good comes out of this kind of thing, and it won't bring about a new species. If it could produce a new species, dogs would have turned into half-human/half dog or a doggiebear or a doggybunny or something by now because they have been bred for thousands of years selectively in search of a better animal. I'm glad my dog is still a dog.

No further arguments on this end, thank you.
dairygirl4u2c

Pro

con says it is bad, but this debate isnt about whether it's bad, it's about whether speciatio would occur. con says dogs have never speciated. actually dogs are a good example. dogs were at one time mere wolves, but with time, evolution occurred and we have different types of dogs. given more time, even more speciation would occur.... just need more time and exclusion.
LifeMeansGodIsGood

Con

nope, won't occur or it would have happened with dogs by now. Why am I repeating mysefl?
dairygirl4u2c

Pro

there's no reason it would have had to have happened to dogs by now, speciation. humans have only been modern form for the last two hundred thousand years. look at hte different types of humans, languages, faces etc. each type of human was branching off. dogs have been bred only for a fraction of that time, so they would need much more time. bottomline, most evolution occurs on the millions of years time scale, and we're talking about a fraction of even a mere million.
LifeMeansGodIsGood

Con

Domesticated dogs are not a new species, they are a subspecies of wolves. Hitler tried to do what you are suggesting here to produce the next advancement in evlotion, and was terrrible embarrassed when one of his blonde hair supermen lost a boxing match agaisnt a black man. The blonde haired germans were not a new species any more than my german shepherd is a new species. A wolf can produce puppies with my german shepherd and those puppies will be dogs the same as their parents, the same as the German super-men could pair with blacks and bring brown paper bag colored humans into the world who are equally human to both their parents. Your idea to breed a superman is not new. China, and Russia are probably doing this through coercive methods now, and there are many who due to their riches think they are a superiour animal to those of us who are content with what we have while it is a pttance compared to the rich and powerful. Many of these eleiists are breeding amonst themselves already, many people are steering their intellectually gifted children to marry such gifted partners. Your idea is nothing new, and it can never produce a new species. It can produce snobs who think they are better than you, but they are sitll sinners who deserve to burn in Hell the same as you and me, and they are still members of mankind the same as you and me, the same as dogs and wolves are members of wolfkind.

If I agree with your argument, I'll have to confess that I am a member of the new advancement of speciation of evilution, and I'm trying to keep that a secret. (you know this is a joke, right?........but then again, really, how do you know the "speciation" has not already occured and my joke is only an attempt to keep you from seeing the truth of the advancement of my species who is leaving your species in the dust. Ok, it's been fun, but the mother ship is calling me and I have to leave you here for a couple days)
Posted by Isaac77 2 years ago
Isaac77
I would debate you, but I can't accept