kaileep
MyNameIsJustin

thought on atheism

kaileep has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

kaileep

Pro

atheism is simply the logic of a situation that is completely mythical and unreasonable
MyNameIsJustin

Con

Atheism is not so. Theism is not mythical and unreasonable. As a disclaimer, I am a member of the Bah"'" faith. I wanted to make that clear before beginning this debate.

The Earth's size and position in the galaxy. If the Earth were any smaller, any larger, any further from the sun, or any closer to the sun, we wouldn't exist. The Earth is in an absolute perfect position and size in our galaxy. Even a fraction of a difference in the position from the sun and we would all either burn or freeze to death.

I am keeping my argument for this round short and sweet as my opponent did the same.
Posted by MyNameIsJustin 12 months ago
MyNameIsJustin
Dude I'm not in a debate with you. If you want to be in one, start one.
Posted by vi_spex 12 months ago
vi_spex
atheism=theism
Posted by jo154676 1 year ago
jo154676
Ok but its still higher for earth than anywhere else as far as we know. How do we know life didnt start everywhere and just die off because it wasn't suitable?

Plus if we were intelligently designed, why do we have vestigial structures?
Posted by MyNameIsJustin 1 year ago
MyNameIsJustin
There are many more arguments for theism. The point is, the chance that we humans are on Earth is far far less than 1%.
Posted by jo154676 1 year ago
jo154676
Ok con but that doesn't really prove anything. If they were different then life on earth wouldn't exist but life on some other planet would, we just wouldnt be here to question the perfectness of the situation, like happens on all the other uninhabitable planets.