time for The Nickoledeon to show homosexual/lesbian heroes/heroins in cartoon movies

Started: 6/11/2014 Category: Funny

nickledeon as we know is a famous television channel that showing entertainment for kids or children, it shows many kind of cartoon that consists of heroes, and i believe that it's the time for do it because by showing that, our kids can learn, what's lesbian or homosexual, of course when they watch the program the parents should be accompany their kids lead them to learn this things:
first, as we know that homosex/lesbian is abnormal sexual habit, of course we want them be the normal one, so by showing on the homosexual or lesbian hero we can educate them not being on of them, even though it legal in your country.
and the others side the program can be an analogy for parents, to put on their mind how to see the abnormal thing, abnormal things is not always the bad thing, for e.g when they see someone who have a disability (blindman) they musn't to see blindman as bad guy, so that the value that we can teach to our children by the cartoon movies that showing the lesbian and the homosexual hero/heroins. so that's why I think it's the time for the NIckleodeon to show the homosexual hero/heroins.

Thank you for the debate. I am interested to see your points to support your argument. I am taking the stance that the homosexual lifestyle should not be praised or accepted by society. Therefore, it should not be aired or promoted period especially to our children. My points will mostly include why homosexuality is bad and negative for society and its members. I do want to clarify that the homosexual lifestyle is a choice, they are not born that way (If you like I can support this fact in the arguments next round).

Also, homosexuality is abnormal I am glad we agree on this but there is a reason that it is and it should stay that way. Ultimately, the homosexual lifestyle in no way should be praised or viewed positively by society because of the substantial negative effects.

There is point I need clarification on, you state that "for e.g when they see someone who have a disability (blindman) they musn't to see blindman as bad guy." Now why would people someone see a blind man as a bad guy? I am not sure where this came from but I feel it has no merit of standing or support.

thanks for participating in this motion, I'd like to clarify my sentence that support this topic, when the children learn at their school and know a lot of things, they know what's normal they know which one is abnormal, as i know when i saw a lot of children around my life when they see something abnormal, they expressed them self to negative things and and imagine that's a bad thing and they avoid, so that's why i said e.g "see someone who have a disability(blind man) as a bad guy" i don't wanna our children avoid them, the abnormal/the different one just like a bad guy, so that's why, i can use that homosex/lesbian hero or heroins on cartoon movies as an analogy to implement the value to see the abnormal/different thing, even their favorite hero is abnormal/different but it doesn't mean our children dislike and avoid them, because hero also has good side in their life.

My question is why should a lifestyle that is so harmful be praised, acknowledged and promoted? Would you be supportive of a cartoon show that had hero's smoking or doing drugs? I am going to make the assumption that you would not (please clarify if you would support this). Why would you or most people not support this because it is an abnormal lifestyle that is harmful to the individuals participating in it. There are substantial health risks involved along with decreasing life spans and it affects others. Well homosexuality does the exact same thing, let me explain through research done by experts.

Homosexuals account for 3-4% of all gonorrhea cases, 60% of all syphilis cases, and 17% of all hospital admissions (other than for STDs) in the United States (1). They make up only 1-2% of the population

78% of homosexuals are affected by STDs (2)

It takes approximately $300,000 to take care of each AIDS victim, so thanks to the promiscuous lifestyle of homosexuals, medical insurance rates have been skyrocketing for all of us(3)

The median age of death of homosexuals is 42 (only 9% live past age 65). This drops to 39 if the cause of death is AIDS. The median age of death of a married heterosexual man is 75 (4)

Also, here is research about how homosexuality affects children.

A study on childhood and adolescent molestation found rates of homosexual sexual abuse reported by homosexual adults to be almost 7 times higher for homosexual men, and 22 times higher for homosexual women, compared to their heterosexual counterparts. (US National Library of Medicine)

33% of homosexuals ADMIT to minor/adult sex (5)

Homosexuals commit more than 33% of all reported child molestation's in the United States, which, assuming homosexuals make up 2% of the population, means that 1 in 20 homosexuals is a child molester, while 1 in 490 heterosexuals is a child molester (6)

73% of all homosexuals have had sex with boys under 19 years of age (7)

The following information is research completed by the National Centers for Disease Control and Prevention:
- In 2008, men who have sex with men (MSM) accounted for 63% of primary and secondary syphilis cases in the United States. ( The National Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, CDC) (National Aids Trust, NAT)
- MSM are 17 times more likely to develop anal cancer than heterosexual men. (The National CDC and Prevention)
- CDC data released 2010 National STD Prevention Conference:
There are 522 to 989 cases of HIV per 100,000 MSM, compared to 12 cases in other men and 13 cases per 100,000 women. The primary and secondary syphilis rate among MSM is over 46 times higher than the rate among other men, and over 71 times higher than among women

Conclusion: You are supporting and wanting to promote a lifestyle that contains all kinds of health risks and detrimental to people. By you supporting it you are encouraging people to shorten their life spans, putting children at risk, opening their minds to STD's and making them think this is not a big deal.

I do not want to support it because I care about people and children enough to not support homosexuality. There are substantial health risks involved on the homosexual people, possible children, and other reasons. In fact, studies have shown that years of smoking shortens the lifespan of the smoker from 1 to 7 years and homosexual behavior shortens life span by 24 years (life site news). It would be better to promote smoking than homosexual behavior, although I think we should not do either.

1. Changes in Sexual Behavior and Incidence of Gonorrhea. Lancet, April 25, 1987
2. Rueda, E. "The Homosexual Network." Old Greenwich, Conn., the Devin Adair Company, 1982, p. 53
3. Kaifetz, J. "Homosexual Rights Are Concern for Some," Post-Tribune, 18 December 1992
4. Fields, Dr. E. "Is Homosexual Activity Normal?" Marietta, GA
5. Family Research Institute, Lincoln, NE
6. Psychological Reports, 1986, 58, pp. 327-37
7. Jay and Young. The Gay Report. Summit Books, 1979, p. 275

MLsihombing forfeited this round.

I guess my opponent had no counter argument and thus agrees with me. Thanks....... or they did not get back on.
Posted by cwt002 2 years ago
I am interested in accepting this debate, but my whole argument is that the homosexual lifestyle is unacceptable and should not be praised or promoted and because of this reason it should not be aired on cartoons. If you thinks that is acceptable in what you are wanting to debate, I will accept.