grass
Gamer234

time parodox's are not posible

Gamer234

grass

Pro

Ill be pro for this debate. it is about time paradox's are not possible.
my starting statement is that if you could create a paradox, for instance touching your self in the past, I think it could not be unless it happened already. You cant change the past, and make a paradox, because if you did, it already would have happened, unless your the starting person, but I think if you were to create a paradox, you might just not be aloud to. this is probably really confusing and makes no sense im sorry.
Gamer234

Con

Yes they are, because if you go back in time to kill your grandfather, you would not exist. If you do not exist, you can't kill your grandfather. That would keep happening until you stop yourself from killing your grandfather.
grass

Pro

i kinda just thought of something, what you said kind of helped me, you cant create the paradox because in order to do so you wouldn't exist, and it keeps on going. sure what i am saying is going against what i am trying to say but you cant create a paradox. but anyways if you killed your granddad then you died to but if i never exist to kill him, how do i come back into existence to kill him again? But i don't know if i want you to answer that because we are talking about something different, maybe in the comments.

your turn.
Gamer234

Con

Your grandfather would not die, so your mom/dad(who ever parent it is) would still be alive, so then you would still be alive.
grass

Pro

grass forfeited this round.
Gamer234

Con

I guess I win since you forfeited. But trust me, a time paradox could happen.
Posted by coolkirk1701 1 year ago
coolkirk1701
You "come into existence again" because your grandfather is alive, therefore, time resumes its normal flow
Posted by CommunistDog 1 year ago
CommunistDog
#TimeTravel5EVAR
Vote Placed by YoshiBoy13 1 year ago
YoshiBoy13
grassGamer234Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct to Con: Forfeit // Grammar to Con: im tired of people using apostrophe's for pluralization.