Bexultan
ani_mess

to be pupil better rather than student

Reasons for your voting decision - Required

Bexultan

Pro

Today all people know that after schools pupils should enrol on a course of university, there is a doubt that some of the children want to stay in schools. So there is a question what is better to be pupil or student? From my point of view, to be pupil better rather than student. You know that when we became student we have a lot of problems, but these problems we should solve by ourselves. And we have a big responsibility on everything. And it makes our life difficult. In contrast to be pupil more easier, because we always with parents, if we have some problems we will ask our parents to help. And for this, we do not have a lot of responsibilities as students. Also, all people know that majority of young people cannot study at university, because they do not know how they can carry out hard tasks. We recognized that tasks in university difficult rather than in schools. So the another reason is that today there are a lot of entertainments, for example bars, clubs, pubs and etc. And these entertainments have a bad impact on student's life; it makes them to be lazy and gives way only to entertain. However, we know that to study at school gives a lot of opportunities and ways to accomplish all of the tasks. And nothing cannot disturb to study, because there is a law that young pupils cannot entertainments such as clubs, bars and places where people drink alcohols. That is why I think that to be pupil good rather than student.
ani_mess

Con

Let's start. I want to agree with you that students' life is the hardest than pupils'. But there some arguments which I will Present. First is that when study life become difficult it can motivate people for study, for doing something, when study is easy like in schools logically that pupils would not study at all. Second is that we are become independent, adult people could not be like kids and university life make us be prepared to it. And the last that when you are student you have amount of entertainment, and law could not bear you=) because when you are a pupil you just can walk or have fun in your garden but when you are a student you can have fun everywhere : clubs, beach parties, all days all night
so I think that it is better to be a student=)
Bexultan

Pro

I did not understand what is your point. I think you do not have credible arguments with evidences which show that to be student good rather than pupil. Actually I understood only your point of to be students. In contrast I think to entertain whole day destroys our life. You know that student should learn by hard way rather than entertain. So there is a big minus of such kind of students, because pupils afraid to go such places , for example clubs, bars. Instead of these they can learn useful tasks and they know how to manage their significant times. So there is your point that difficulties can motivate people to study, for example even you ,do you want to take a subject of strict instructor, who failed 70% of students and other 30 % of students got D+ses, I think your answer will be NEVER, because you afraid of difficulties of subject. So according to this, I hope that I had relevant ideas for this. So this is also minus of students because they think that hard tasks will motivate them, however majority of them avoid meeting any difficult. Please can you give controversial arguments rather than to write anything you want, because it makes our debate poorly.
ani_mess

Con

Thanks for your arguments, but I do not think that it is my arguments very soft, I think that you have little fantasy to gate any idea how to answer for it!
Let's compare schools and universities. In schools pupils wear uniforms, however it is not necessary, at Universities we do not have such problem. As we had already discussed you know that our that school uniform is useless. Let's go further, in schools pupils could not choose teachers or instructors, but in Our University we can. I believe that everybody had already heard about pupils' stories such like "I had a bad teacher who always make me be offended because once I did not prepared and during my whole school life she will be quarreling with me". I know that everything depends of person but Instructors are person too, so make some conclusion. More one thing that I want to discuss that have instructors who are very strict and exacting. As many persons so many methods of approach, our university and I suppose in all universities there are some students who like such kind of instructors because They are pushing on and they become working, learning and studying. Is a preparation for our further life, schools do not gives such quality of knowledge and diplomas which are a ticket for your future life. Why pupils after schools go to university? They understanding that it is much able and reliable to their future. Do not you think so?
Bexultan

Pro

I am not sure that about your arguments, you mentioned that uniforms are useless for people, but did you think about people who have a poverty line, and they cannot allow for their children to buy whatever their children want. And these uniforms are very helpful for them. So the another point of your view is that students able to choose teachers rather than pupils, however I think that you were mistaken. Only our university gives such kind of opportunity in Kazakhstan, but did you take view about other universities. For example, the nearest university is Agrarian for us. There you cannot choose instructors the same as in schools. And I think this is your fault that you forgot about other universities. So the third point is after schools pupil should enrol on a course of university. I think that every pupil wants to enrol on a course of university, because they want to know everything profoundly what they got from schools. It indicates that firstly they got useful information from schools, then they can consolidate it in university. However, everything starts from schools. For example, when we built some buildings, evidently you will start from fundament. And school is the same like fundamental for our future, about university, it is wall of fundament. Realistically, I can say that school is our first step to our future. So, to sum up, I think I convinced you that to be pupil is better rather than students. There are some arguments for it, but you also gave good controversial arguments. So, it is thought that it depends on our friends, who will vote for our debate. I am glad to debate again with you , Thanks.
ani_mess

Con

Thanks a lot Bex, you are wonderful opponent, I will be happy to debate with you again=)
I disagree with you about universities' instructors because each university offer a choose in which language do you want to study. It is first and second, in each universities there are groups with different numbers and instructors, you can choose any. About, actually I agree with you but in universities students focus only on that stuff will be necessary. It is helping us to get our skills on a highest level. To conclude I want to share with my point of view, I am very happy to be a student and I believe that to be a student is much better than a pupil
Thanks.
Posted by Man-is-good 5 years ago
Man-is-good
I refuse to vote on a poor debate...After all, as Lordknuckle said, pupils are synonymous with students. I hope Con argued this...
Posted by F-16_Fighting_Falcon 5 years ago
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
LordKnukle said it the best. I don't even see the point of this debate.
Posted by Lordknukle 5 years ago
Lordknukle
Pupils=Students
Vote Placed by Double_R 5 years ago
Double_R
Bexultanani_messTied
Reasons for voting decision: I have no idea what this debate was about. Since neither participant defined what a pupil or student is, and according to the dictionary they have the same definition it appears they were arguing for the same thing. I gave each a point for trying, but I'll have to leave this a tie.