OmarGoBoom
iamrightyouarewrong

tobacco usage

Started: 5/1/2013 Category: News

OmarGoBoom

Pro

Tobacco is a huge money maker worldwide and we should keep it that way.

I have had family that has gotton cancer from smoking and trully they have told me in person: "Smoking is what did this, and the only way you are a true man is if you smoke enough to get cancer"
so cancer is not an issue with smoking

Also it is the persons choice to smoke and if they regret it in the future they have no one to blame but themselves

this is why I urge a pro vote.
iamrightyouarewrong

Con

Bomb sales make money worldwide as well, and are just as destructive. Do you think that bombs should be sold?
OmarGoBoom

Pro

Yes, in fact I believe that bombs should be sold everywhere and available to everyone because:
1. population control
2. tracking bomb sales will increase our chances of finding a killer
3. provide self protection for homes
4. increase media jobs for when bombs go off
5. increase jobs when a business's employees are killed in an explosion

Carry over previous points

Please vote pro for smoking
iamrightyouarewrong

Con

Um. Whoa.
Firstly, I can't believe you just said, "population control". Obviously, you're crazy or something. Are you a murderer yourself? That'll explain why you want people to die.
Anyway, point number two is completely contradicting itself. You are saying that it is a good idea for stores to sell bombs and then track people who bought them to kill people. What???
Thirdly, have you ever heard of someone buying bombs as self protection for their home? They buy guns for that.
And are you trying to say that it's great when innocent people die because we can get a good news story?
Oh yeah, and what's even better is that there are more job openings now! Cool!

And bombs are beside the point, anyway.
OmarGoBoom

Pro

OmarGoBoom forfeited this round.
iamrightyouarewrong

Con

iamrightyouarewrong forfeited this round.
OmarGoBoom

Pro

My answer to my opponents questions are simply: YES
iamrightyouarewrong

Con

OmarGoBoom

Pro

Well... it seems my opponent has left this round. Isn't that a shame
iamrightyouarewrong

Con

Well... it seems my opponent has wasted his/her argument for round five. Isn't that a shame.

Anyway, just because something makes money that doesn't mean people should die for it. If tobacco didn't exist, nobody would be tricked into poisoning themselves. So if you think that it's stupid to chew tobacco, you shouldn't say, "It's their own fault for chewing it," you should say, "Wow. Tobacco is really bad and nobody should chew it."

See the difference?
Posted by OmarGoBoom 4 years ago
OmarGoBoom
sorry i was outa town and couldnt respond but my argument that i "forfeited" i would have just said that my answer to all of your questions is "YES!!"
thank you
Posted by iamrightyouarewrong 4 years ago
iamrightyouarewrong
Omar, I'm not even sure anymore what we are arguing about. Can you please tell me if the topic is smoking, tobacco usage, or both? Thanks.