breseem
Emi.debate

tornado our hurricane

breseem has forfeited round #2.

breseem

Con

tornado safer our hurricanes
Emi.debate

Pro

Well first of all, tornadoes mostly effect the USA and North America, while hurricanes effect many parts of the world. Tornadoes go up and down and in one line. They can usually be predicted but so can hurricanes. Hurricanes bring HUGE amounts of rain and storms. It is unclear what your side is, so I'm just listing facts right now. This is my first debate by the way. I'm mostly doing this for experience. Aaanny way It also depends on what level. For example a category 5 hurricane is more dangerous than a F-1 tornado. Any way yeah this is my debate.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 7 months ago
PowerPikachu21
I will create the strongest of cyclones to sweep the tide into my favor for your hurricane.