gatalina95
LatentDebater

travel and tourism industry

LatentDebater

gatalina95

Pro

does terrorism influence whether people go on holidays to certain destinations,or does it actually,in a long term attract more visitors due to it becoming a place of interest.FURTHERMORE,does it benefit the travel and tourism industry if people are willing to pay more for safety or does it just cause fear of travelling?
LatentDebater

Con

I think we should abolish travel and tourism industry because it will encourage funding of disease spread whereby only the rich survive.
gatalina95

Pro

well.............if we were to abolish the travel and tourism industry then we might as well stay in out own countries for the rest of our lifes and never get a tan.
but honestly,what do you think is the effcect of tourrism amongst the travel and tourism industry.
LatentDebater

Con

I think the effect of tourism on the travel and tourism industry is it helps it to exist.

I also do not see any rebuttals to the fact that this is an elitist system that only allows the rich of any nation to escape pandemic disease release (or even worse to escape WITH it and spread it a bit before they die).
gatalina95

Pro

what a typical Marxist clich" point of view..
so you never go on holiday, or desire to discover places...that is very exiting. plus,
many countries are dependent on tourism which increases their quality of locals life's and opportunities furthermore. How does this link to diseases? could you please explain.
LatentDebater

Con

As you have offered not a single contention in favour of the resolution I win.

I shall now address your rant.

"so you never go on holiday, or desire to discover places" Yes I do.

"...that is very exiting
[sic]." What is?

"many countries are dependent on tourism"
Why should we care? No reason given.

"...which increases their quality of locals life's and opportunities furthermore."
Thus, decreasing the relative quality of locals and their opportunities in nation's who do not depend on tourism. So unfair!

"How does this link to diseases? Could you please explain.
[meant to put question mark]" I did explain. I shall now copy and paste my explanation.

"this is an elitist system that only allows the rich of any nation to escape pandemic disease release (or even worse to escape WITH it and spread it a bit before they die)."

All in all you have been annihilated.

Let us end this stupid industry!

Just kidding, I will become rich and benefit from it >;)
Vote Placed by imabench 4 years ago
imabench
gatalina95LatentDebaterTied
Reasons for voting decision: all pro had to do was point out how valuable tourism is to the economies of developing and first world nations, yet he failed to bring that up, or any other coherant and logical argument for that matter. I give arguments to the con since pro failed to meet his burden of proof for this debate.